[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raw fears ratings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 004.jpg (287KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
287KB, 682x1023px
Where is the bottom? How low do they go before it becomes a serious problem for their renegotiations?
>>
>>2713890
It's already there.

USA will still resign them but it won't be much money this time.

Gonna really damage them long term. All because Vince refuses to admit he was wrong about Roman.
>>
>>2713896
>All because Vince refuses to admit he was wrong about Roman.
Smackdown is shit, NXT is shit, 205 is shit. It's clearly a company wide problem.
>>
>>2713914
oh it sucks top to bottom, but op was asking about RAW.

3 hours hurts it. But main problem is Vince still refuses to admit he was wrong.
>>
>>2713890
they're tanking rating purposely to get a "better" TV deal for themselves, not for more money but for more freedom in regards to streaming.

basically WWE wants to be able to air Raw and SD live on the Network, as they see the writing on the wall with cable cutters. if they have leave NBC Universal to do it and go back to Spike, they'll do it.
>>
>>2714193
Cable users have only gone down 4% since cable's peak. Either they've bought into a false narrative or they're just retarded, either way they'll be dead in 10 years
>>
>>2713914
I wouldn't call NXT shit, the weekly show is ok and Takeovers are really good.
>>
>>2714193
Airing on the network would make WWE into an indy league
>>
>>2714193
>basically WWE wants to be able to air Raw and SD live on the Network

That would be the death of the company.
>>
>>2714193
even by asp standards this is retarded
>>
Until they're not a top 5 cable tv show. Dave is SEETHING because he failed with JBL.
>>
>>2713890
its like that sweet mexican drink you get at a taco restaurant, you drink it till the end and in the end there are only those rice crumbs at the bottom and every now and then you get a sweet taste but most of it is just the flavorless crumbs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.