[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO WE GO FROM THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

HOW DO WE GO FROM THIS
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (207KB, 835x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
207KB, 835x720px
TO THIS
>>
>Blandy Boreton and Y2Jobber are the only people in both pictures.
That's what happened.
>>
>>2713857
9 retired, 4 part-timers, Eddie died and Rey left.

The only one in that image that's still an active member of the roster is Randy, I'm not sure if time flies or this is just a testament to the failure in building future stars.
>>
>>2713864
fuck off

jericho is GOAT
>>
>>2713857
Wrestling was shit in the OP image
>>
File: 1470923323989.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1470923323989.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>2713875
>>
>>2713875
Jericho was past his prime in both pictures, he was only GOAT 1999-2003 and 2008-2010.
>>
>>2713878
18+ PG faggot.
>>
>>2713905
Wrestling was shit in the OP, and even shittier in the after image.

Wrestling has been shit since 2001.
>>
>>2713905
No. He's right. It was shit. And home to some of the cringiest times in tv history.
>>
>>2713905
You probably own a Botchtista figurine, the state of you.
>>
>>2713864
Cena?
>>
>>2713858
Thanks Steph!
>>
before we had good storylines, storylines where you legitimately had no idea who was gonna win what, like remember the triple h vs hbk feud? or mankind vs the rock? and to fuel our testosterone even more we had divas stripping down to bikinis and making out

but what do we have now? storylines that look like they were made by cartoon network where you know exactly whats gonna happen next 90% of the time and you hope and pray that its one of those 10% moments, not to mention the hot action we get nowadays is some diva taking her shoes off in the ring or coming out in tight shorts or something

back in the good days you knew it was scripted but the acting and the storylines were so good that it took your mind off of it and you were too hooked on the action, now the acting and scripting is so bad that nickelodeon actors are starting to do a better job of convincing me of their character

i wish i was a kid again so i could re-live all those amazing wwe moments, but sadley im stuck with this your life bayley

what happened vince?
>>
>>2713911
So basically it was good before Cena got there.
>>
>>2715569
The last person to have a good storyline was Daniel Bryan, and that's because they booked him so shitty that you didn't know if he would actually win his matches or not. I miss unpredictable wrestling.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.