[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are hired as a WWE Creative Member ? your first task is to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

You are hired as a WWE Creative Member ? your first task is to pitch a gimmick to apply to some shill in the performance center to Vince ? what gimmick do you come up with
>>
The closer. He's a guy who comes to pitch meetings and shoots Vince in the face with a gun, thus saving the business.
>>
>>2712886
>The Producer
His power is to show vince that even a scrub from youtube can create better TV than Kevin Dunn.
>>
Nice try WWE. I'm not doing your job for you! Fuck you Vince. Die.
>>
>>2712886
Sami Zayn goes insane and becomes an ISIS member with terrorist inspired move set. He also embraces his Arabic heritage and wears a hijab. He then goes on to win the title by cheating and goes over as a top tier heel.
>>
A Mexican version of Kenny Omega called The Beaner
>>
>>2712886
A guy who sees himself as a righteous, "great" man on the level of a Napolean or William the Conqueror who transgresses morality in the name of his cause. He convinces himself that any time he cheats it will justify the ends but he is tormented by the masses. He feels persecuted and retaliates against them.
>>
>>2712886
Viking Raider gimmick. Big dude with a beard and shaved/braided hair. Wears leather and furs. Billed from Scandinavia as a champion bare-fist brawler.

Video packages before his debut would probably have shots of dark snowy woods at night with the sound of wolves howling.
Also shit like him lifting logs and breaking trees or meditating in the snow shirtless and swimming in a frozen lake to make the point of how mentally and physically tough the dude is.

If WWE ever signs Raymond Rowe, he's the perfect dude for it. Also his girlfriend, Mary Dobson (who's already in NXT), would fit a Valkyrie-style gimmick pretty well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.