[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Love him or hate him, you're still paying money to watch him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: reigns-mic.jpg (136KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
reigns-mic.jpg
136KB, 1284x722px
>Love him or hate him, you're still paying money to watch him.
>>
>>2712825
but i stream everything i watch and don't subscribe to the network
>>
>>2712825
Jokes on you faggot. I haven't watched wrestling in 15 years. I just come here to discuss the classic shit and to make fun of how fucking dogshit it is now.
>>
>>2712827
>risking lawsuits and jail time to see Roman
The markest of marks
>>
>>2712825
No. No I am not. Sub cancelled, I don't watch RAM or SlackDowns anymore because the product is shit, so no I am not still paying money to watch him. Enjoy your record low ratings Leekee
>>
>>2712827
same here i even use uBlock Origin on the stream site so no on makes any money.

hahaha
>>
>paying for wrestling
>>
>>2712825
>>Love him or hate him, you're still paying money to watch him.

Not if i buy a ticket to smackdown
>>
>>2712825
The problem is people aren't paying to see him, that's why Raw can't sell tickets and the ratings are on the toilet. Only women and kids like Roman and the audience are mostly adult men
>>
>>2712825
>implying I don't stream
>implying I watch RAW
>>
>>2712825
only time I spent money on wwe was at 1 live event... way before this fag.
>>
File: 1488773270725.png (86KB, 187x243px) Image search: [Google]
1488773270725.png
86KB, 187x243px
>>2712825
Yeah, nah. I watch for free, and as of late, have been tuning out around the time he comes on.
Sometimes not, but since he's more often than not the main event, RAW is just insufferable and I can't even get through the last hour.

No regrets, sounds like there's abso-fucking-lutely nothing interesting happening with him.

Smackdown on the otherhand... Totally do pay to watch those ppv's.
>>
>>2712825
>Love him or hate him, you're still paying money to watch him

How stupid are you?
That statement can be applied to literally any wrestler on the roster today.

By your logic, Romarks are to blame for all the indy midgets being pushed because you're one of the fags paying money for it and always tuning in.
>>
>>2713427
Psst.

It was a facetious statement based on the fact that ratings and attendance are tanking.
>>
>Love him or hate him

cringe
>>
File: mildlysmug.png (148KB, 339x375px) Image search: [Google]
mildlysmug.png
148KB, 339x375px
>>2713445
>I'm not retarded
>I was just pretending as a joke/make a point

Of course you aren't, honey. You're just special.
>>
>>2712825
>1.3 MILLION and counting won't even watch him (for free)
>>
>>2712825
No people don't, that is the big problem of the WWE...
>>
>>2712825
>>
>>2712825
Record low ratings say otherwise.
>>
>>2712825
I don't pay a dime towards WWE.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.