[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A female ref, Kennadi Brink, debuted at an NXT house show today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

A female ref, Kennadi Brink, debuted at an NXT house show today
>>
>NXT

who cares.
>>
Will she take ref bumps?
>>
They've been doing female refs on NXT house shows for a while. They'll probably use them in the Mae Young Classic first, then start slowly working them into NXT women's matches and from there, start trying them out on the main roster.
>>
She's probably taller than Bliss
>>
>>2712797
hows her feet game?
>>
>>2712797
strong smug game
>>
>>2712804
Seven inches taller, to be precise. Kennadi is a good add to NXT. But she shouldn't be a referee. She's too good for that. She's one of the few women out there who can be a heel without falling into the same vain egoist character.
>>
The fucking state of NXMeme. What's next?? Female commentators? Fuck off Gaytch
>>
Go read what happened with the first female WWF referee.
>>
>tucked in
>not sleeveless
dropped
>>
>>2713705
I'm going to not be a faggot like this guy and just tell you what happened: She accused Vince of raping her in a TV show, twice. There was a big lawsuit where the McMahons accused her of trying to extort them in 5 million of hush money, the whole incident might have played a factor on why the government opened a federal investigation on the WWF.
>>
>>2712797
>Kennadi
I hate her parents.
>>
>>2713727
That's obviously not her real name, you dink.
>>
Get used to it e-drones, entirely female roster by 2020.
>>
>>2713734
I hate whoever came up with that name.
>>
>>2712797
>>
>>2712802
THIS
>>
>>2712797
>Kennadi Brink
That's a fucking stripper name if I ever heard one in my life
>>
>>2714789
>Implying every WWE women'/ name isn't
>>
>>2712797
omg i am so triggered by this omgggggg
>>
Women are better wrestlers, commentators and now better referees
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.