[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bayley is a huge wrestling fan and essentially an audience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: bayleycape.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bayleycape.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>Bayley is a huge wrestling fan and essentially an audience surrogate.
>She's constantly mocked and humiliated on TV
>This Monday, a key point of the segment was that Bayley was a giant fucking no life loser for watching Monday Night Raw instead of going out with her friends.
Are they trying to tell us something?
>>
>>2712473
Nah
>>
File: Bork.jpg (16KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bork.jpg
16KB, 610x250px
Stop watching WWE
>>
>>2712473
Yeah, watch Smackdown
>>
Based WWE turning fans away by insulting them and raking in the RECORD LOW RATINGS
>>
>>2712473
Based Vince BTFOing RAM
>>
It was a way to get heat on Bliss. You know mocking the nerds that watch the shit. But unfortunately it was an awful segment.
>>
>>2712525
Don't tell me tell creative
>>
that part of the segment legitimately made me wonder...do they even want me to like this shit?
>>
>>2712473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzltiVDVb5M

Who would want to be this?
>>
File: asuka escaping.gif (3MB, 540x302px)
asuka escaping.gif
3MB, 540x302px
>>
>>2712542
God she's so cringeworthy. Worse than Old Day and TIYL combined
>>
>>2712542
Based Smug Anime Gril
>>
>>2712549
RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E
>>
>>2712515
>Bliss rips on the fans
>ultra smarks think it's Vince talking to them
>butthurt directed to Vince instead of Alexa.

Is this a whole new level of stupidity?
>>
>>2712489
I dont give a shit about your kids.
>>
>>2712581
>Vince writes and approves shit content and has ironfisted control over all the content of the product
>a segment is awful, gets no heat and "boring" chants
>surprised when people talk shit on Vince's writing rather than Alexa's attempts to salvage that shitshow
You're a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>2712473
WWE hates its fans, its no secret. The fans like pro wrestling, Vince hates the fact that his multi-million dollar industry is "just pro wrestling." Why do you think they call it sports entertainment?

That and WWE seems to think the way to create a popular babyface is to shit all over them, week after week, until they win once at the PPV. Surprisingly it doesn't work.
>>
I read somewhere that this week's Raw rating is the SECOND LOWEST OF ALL TIME!

It's segments like those where you have no other clue that the fact that they must be trying to kill their fanbase. WWE is so lucky, because if any other show on TV was this consistantly bad every week it probably would have been cancelled ages ago. Heck, better shows have only gone through one season and been cancelled. This show is a result of what happens when the owner of the company sits upon a Monopoly of professional wrestling and rests on his own tastes. If there was any legit competition, then they would get their asses in gear but Vince knows he's in a safe spot and he's gotten way to used to it. He makes shit that only he finds entertaining, since he hates wrestling and wants to make Raw into some kind of variety show. And this WILL come back and bite him in the ass.

Honestly, how often in even the last two years have we heard the phrases such as "Record low rating for Raw this week". When it comes to renue the contract for TV time on USA, you better believe they will not be paying the same for the show, even last negociations WWE took a BIG drop.
>>
lol they buried their own product
>>
File: painful.jpg (219KB, 827x475px) Image search: [Google]
painful.jpg
219KB, 827x475px
WWE tried to click bait that segment but they only show bayley getting beat up and STILL got less views than a Jinder promo from backstage.
>>
I like it but only because i hate bayley
>>
>>2712473
I thought they wanted my money and viewership ratings? Aren't they supposed to kiss my ass?
>>
>based Bliss working /asp/
>>
>>2712645
It's incredible that they completely cut the This is Your Life part out, even though the segment makes no sense without it.
>>
>>2712590
More like you got worked fatty
>>
>get completely humiliated for 10 straight minutes on national television
>just sit in the back and take it
>finally run out and get beat up

literally how the fuck could you possibly recover from this?
>>
>>2712473
STOP

WATCHING
>>
>>2713001
You forgot the part where she stopped and pointed up at the kendo stick like fucking Dora the Explorer before slowly pulling it off until she got her ass kicked. This segment will go down in infamy as a harbinger of WWEs decline.
>>
I am not paid by WWE, but I enjoy every RAW and believe this segment was one of the better ones for women's wrestling. The amount of effort put into these shows is enormous.
>>
>this will be remembered as "The moment WWE killed itself" segment

I'm sorry for bliss, but WWE can fuck off already.
>>
>>2713128
Hi Bucky Beaver Tooth!
>>
>>2712473
Meltzer literally cringed at their suggestion that watching their own product makes you a loser.
>>
True
>>
WWE literally pisses on your face and you people will continue to watch.

JUST
>>
>>2712473
I stop watching since Royal Rumble and my life improve a lot. Now I can have sex instead of watching that 3 hours garbage.

Im gonna watch just the PPV, and I think Im gonna stop soon too because I dont even rememebr when those are.
>>
File: kek.jpg (10KB, 187x190px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
10KB, 187x190px
>>2712473
they're right though in that anyone who watches this shit are losers
>>
File: 1495093678594.jpg (18KB, 195x341px) Image search: [Google]
1495093678594.jpg
18KB, 195x341px
>>2713881
>Now I can have sex
>>
>>2712952
Gotim
>>
>>2712473
If they wanted to make me hate Bayley, they've certainly been doing a good job of it. They're booking her worse than Sami Zayne, who WWE legitimately want to bury.
>>
>>2714213
Bury the muslim boy before they have a benoit situation but instead he blows himself up inside a mosque
>>
>>2713001
Kek, remember when Alexa was doing her victory speech and Bayley just stood in the corner of the ring and sulked? And then had her family mocked before getting her ass beat?

When was the last time we've ever seen a losing champion do that? Ever? This company thinks its fans are morons and are laughing at the idiots who still watch this garbage.
>>
>>2714213

They have just no idea how to handle her character. First she won almost all the time. Then she could almost only win dirty and now she just loses all the time.

Considering Alexa's mic skills I wouldn't be too surprised, if Bayley will be pushed out of the championship picture and we will see Sasha doing the jobbing for Alexa again just as she had to do for Charlotte.

Female babyfaces in the WWE are just fucking doomed.
>>
>>2716165
>When was the last time we've ever seen a losing champion do that?
That was the whole Becky/Alexa feud. Heel stood tall every step of the way
>>
>>2716175
>babyfaces in the WWE are just fucking doomed.
Agreed. On some level in enjoying seeing everything go up in flames and on another I feel bad for the wrestlers who worked their whole lives to get to WWE only to find it's a big carny cult where they make you read dumbass scripts.
>>
>>2712473
They are basically telling the fans that they are all autistic fat manchilds for watching wwe and not something else.
>>
File: lol.jpg (158KB, 1588x744px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
158KB, 1588x744px
>>2712473
will Bayley lose it this sunday and turn heel? I mean using a kendo stick is not a very good message to the little kids in solving your problems. Maybe bliss will taunt her so much that the breaking point has reached.
See cesaro and sheamus.First face now heels. Sasha is doing her own feud with Alica.
Who will keep Bayley in check?
>>
>>2716482
There's three outcomes, and none of them are too good.

The best case and probably least likely is Alexa going ruthless and destroying her, leading to Bayley getting buried.

If Bayley wins, she'll either get brutal in the ring, ruining her "nice girl" gimmick, or worst-cast-scenario, she'll win clean, proving that she's so good she doesn't even need to go extreme in an extreme rules match (this buries Alexa).
>>
What if Baily becomes BROKEN and joins the Hardys to manage them.
>>
>>2712542
>pancake ass
oh boy
>>
>>2712581
I think Lance Storm had a good conversation on why fans direct all this to Vince. Basically he worked them over the years as a character on TV that when it comes to pushing certain guys like a Roman or Cena and creative ideas that people can't get behind, fans can't separate the heel heat of his character and the real person he is. Plus all the shoot shit that has come out against him over the years have made the Smarks really hate his decisions. It's like a work that isn't supposed to be a work yet it is.
>>
>>2712645
>See Brock Lesnar
>>
>>2716542
I feel this way about Stephanie. I think Vince is kind of a complicated person, and his working of crowds always came off as too over-the-top to be sincere.

Stephanie gets meta as fuck when she works a crowd though, lecturing customers about lack of loyalty and how we don't really care about the talent.
I always felt that this was the kind of angle that you have to kinda believe to sell, and her saying shit like, "Charity is the new marketing" confirms what kind of person she is, to me.
>>
>>2716496
Yeah, I mean why didn't she at least once swing the stick? If she avoids the Stick at all in the match then the whole "extreme" was pointless,

Maybe they are trying to make Bayley the Carrie. Pigs blood covered Bayley here we go.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.