[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is going to face Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania. Brock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Lesnar-1.jpg (64KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Lesnar-1.jpg
64KB, 1200x675px
This man is going to face Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania.

Brock Lesnar is universally loved by the marks and to a lesser extent the smarks, getting cheered despite being billed as a heel in nearly every feud since returning. Roman Reigns is the polar opposite. A good guy face that most marks can't stomach, and who smarks have been burying and booing for years.

How would YOU set in motion the events that would lead to Brock getting Booed in the lead up to, and during the main event of, Wrestlemania 34?
>>
Anti-American foreigner gimmick where he says "You boo me because I am different."
>>
File: 1488612645931.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488612645931.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2712433
Based smark killer
>>
Remember that time he broke the streak, had NUCLEAR heat and then they made him feud with Cena which made people love him again?

All that nuclear heat W A S T E D
>>
>>2712433
Have him compliment Roman every week.
>>
>>2712433
>most marks
They have no reason to hate Roman because they don't care about backstage politics which is what got Roman hated in the first place.

They're the ones buying his merch.
>>
>>2712448
>Comes out to Roman's music
>Wears a Roman vest, Roman pants and a Roman wig
>Does Roman's gestures
>Talks about how great Roman is and why you should all be cheering him.
>>
>Have Heyman dish out that Brock is bow bored with WWE, there's no competition since beating Goldberg, etc
>Announces Brock is leaving WWE after WM34 much like WMXX, except this time he's taking a title with him
>Have Heyman reaaaally bring up how WWE literally isn't worth his time, how he turns up for 12 Raws and 5 PPVs a year, and does it all for a big fat paycheck
>>
>>2712444
Makes you think. If Bryan hadn't gotten hurt, he would've squashed him at SummerSlam instead. Dude would still be despised today.
>>
>>2712454
>except this time he's taking a title with him
I guarantee you, I guaran-fucking-tee you they're gonna do this, and nobody is gonna care and I can tell you why.

It's the Universal Championship. Who gives a shit. The NXT Championship has more prestige than that thing, the fuckin' NXT Women's Championship has more prestige than that thing and somebody jizzed on that belt.

I hope when Heyman cuts that promo, they just start chanting THAT BELT SUCKS again.
>>
>>2712454
>implying Vince would let someone shit on the company that much on his show
People have got fired/buried for less
>>
>>2712463
Nigger, he buried his own company four days ago in that horrible Alexa Bliss segment.
>What was Bayley doing?
>Watching Monday Night Raw
>LOL OMG WHAT A LOSER, WHO THE FUCK WOULD WATCH MONDAY NIGHT RAW?
>>
>>2712463
It's literally a retread of the critically acclaimed Punk angle, except Punk is Brock/Heyman, and this time Vince gets to win.
>>
>>2712463
Umm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CM_Punk#WWE_Champion_.282011.E2.80.932013.29
>>
>>2712454
>>Announces Brock is leaving WWE after WM34 much like WMXX, except this time he's taking a title with him
Would be good if there were any fans still around from Wrestlemania 20, but it's too far in the past. No one remembers the heat.
>>
>>2712455
Exactly. But putting him against Cena just made him a fan favourite again.
>>
>>2712481
Who else was there that was credible enough to give Brock the big rub that Cena gave him and that the fans actually gave a shit about?
>>
>>2712467
>>2712471
Punk focused on Vince's favorites in an attempt to get himself over (talk shit about your favorite to get heat) and how Vince doesn't like him, nothing wrong with having favorites as a business man but his work shoot was tepid towards Vince, talking about his death like an angsty 13 yr old.

The guy I replied to wants the biggest attraction, therfore the guy that the fans respect the most and would listen to wholeheartedly to tell them how boring WWE is and how WWE can't use him much because they cant afford to, a guy who's barely there but degrading the company and Vince accepts it?
>>
>>2712444
Same shit with Roman retiring Undertaker. Roman could have been the biggest heel since Hollywood Hulk Hogan and they squandered it.
>>
>>2712433
Nothing can work. Smarks would see right through it and realise what's going on.
>>
>>2712553
Nigga Smarks got worked hard when Randy bled at Summerslam, and thought Brock went off script
>>
>>2712485
They should have had Roman squash Cena instead.
>>
>>2712433

Turn Brock into a chickenshit heel that wins his matches with countouts and DQs
>>
>>2712667
People forget that heel Lesnar from the mid 2000s used cickenshit tactics, bent the rules, and didn't just beast through everyone like he does nowadays.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.