[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the moment wretling died?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: austin-mcmahon-wrestlemania-17.jpg (90KB, 894x514px) Image search: [Google]
austin-mcmahon-wrestlemania-17.jpg
90KB, 894x514px
Is this the moment wretling died?
>>
>>2712044
indisuputably
>>
this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O2cU2V1ORg
>>
Heel Austin was Based AF. Invasion storyline was the problem.
>>
>>2712074
This.
>>2712175
Nah, Austin was a tremendous performer but it just didn't sit well from the start and it was just too much of a stretch.
>>
File: IMG_6952.jpg (17KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6952.jpg
17KB, 280x180px
Yes. WM X-7 was the true end of the Attitude Era and the Monday Night Wars. The Ego era begins here...

<<<this is the culmination of what has happened as a result of the last 16 years.
>>
he coulda just stunnered him after vince helped him win the title

the crazy austin vinces bitch stuff was terrible
>>
>>2712330
WWE were always imitators, not innovators.

They thought because copying Hogan's heel turn worked with Rock, it would work with anyone. But it has to have a reason and an end game. Too many stupid people work in the industry. Bunch of carny fucks.
>>
>>2712330
Steve said if he could go back in time that's exactly what he would have done

beating up Dwayne never made him a heel, but shaking Vince's hand did
>>
>>2712074
That was the last time I watched wrestling until like 2015. One day my brother gave me his login for the network and I got back in the habit.
>>
Austin sucks. He had an impact on the rise of WWF but less of an impact on its decline. Nobody cared about him by 2002.
>>
>>2712788
I'll give you that. He was done by late 01-2002.
>>
Fact is that Triple H was the going to be the next face of the company and Austin just needed to accept it. Instead he threw a bitchfit because Hunter got such a massive reaction in New York.
>>
>>2712074
I mean, this literally happened 6 days before the OP. It was a combination of both happening that killed wrestling.
>>
>>2712799
Austin couldn't come to terms that he wasn't built to last. They couldn't keep him at the top anymore. He was an injured mess.

Like yeah, you're the biggest seller and all and everyone loves you but what good is it if you can't wrestle every week because you'll fall apart and need months to recover?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.