[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Russo rib episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 625992[1].png (159KB, 620x215px) Image search: [Google]
625992[1].png
159KB, 620x215px
So clearly the past RAM was a rib job at Vince Russo.

He reached out to Vince, gave his feedback, and they try to rib him and tank the ratings by doing a few winks at Russo, with the Angle cell phone forced melodrama cliff hanger that never materialized, and the this is your life skit, all followed up with a table for 3 with three hacks trying to bury him because he knew how to build the brand, and those guys didn't.

This just goes to show how little McMahon thinks of the ratings numbers.
>>
>>2711721
Hi Russo!
>>
>>2711727
Hey bro!
>>
>>2711721

>Vince making Raw Extra shitty was a rib on Russo

This actually makes sense.
>>
based
>>
>>2712061
Never underestimate the pettiness of Vince. I'm convinced he's trying to kill WWE just so it dies with him.
>>
>>2711721
intentionally rekting your television because you are salty, seriously does sound like something paul and vince would do though
>>
I can buy that, especially right now when it's a slow period for the business anyway, all eyes are on the NBA Finals. They are more than likely bored too, not knowing what to put on TV and flinging shit at the wall to see what sticks.
>>
>E-Drones are in such denial they are convinced the show is crappy on purpose now and that we're being worked

Holy kek the delusion
>>
>>2712409
Smark, read and learn.
It's always a work.
It's ALWAYS a work.
Unless it's a shoot.
Then it is only mostly a work.
If you are watching, or reading about, or listening to a podcast about, or in any way absorbing information about pro wrestling...
You.
Are.
Being.
Worked.
You were being worked Then.
You are being worked Now.
You will be worked Forever.
>>
>>2712432
>Something doesn't go as planned
>UHHH GET WORKED MARK
>>
>>2712409
Based E-Chads working smelly weebs into tears.
>>
>>2712435
I mean I don't really watch the E week to week, but if I'm an e-drone for pointing out fact to you, then sure.
Whatever you want to believe my dude.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.