[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mnzj11pqur1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg (246KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnzj11pqur1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg
246KB, 642x722px
Meltzer failed to get JBL fired. Fuck Meltzer and fuck Ranallo.
>>
File: The_Ultimate_Thrill_Ride.jpg (46KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
The_Ultimate_Thrill_Ride.jpg
46KB, 531x411px
>>2711476
Here's a (YOU) E Drone
>>
>>2711476
Maruo really is an annoying faggot
I see why the nu-male cucks worship him
>>
Based JBL humiliating Meltzer with ease
>>
Meltzer never tried to get JBL fired and never said he should be fired.

I know you have no proof or arguments to the contrary, so feel free to skip straight to calling me a seething nu male cuck.
>>
>>2711553
>thinking Meltzer wasn't trying influence and rally smarks into campaigning for JBL's firing

I don't care if you're a nu male cuck. But I do care you're such a naïve idiot you couldn't figure out what Meltzer's end game was.
>>
>>2711476
Reminder.

WhatCulture are that small time they couldn't influence anyone outwith their echo chamber
>>
>>2711601
So, despite saying stuff like
>If JBL is fired, it'll only be because he's being used as a scapegoat, which isn't what people should want.
He was secretly trying to rally his loyal army of smarks into getting the guy fired. Gotcha.
>>
>>2711616
Taking stuff Meltzer says at face value

PMSL

He bloke went all in on this like he hasn't done so with anything else in years. He knows he has a lot of influence but in this case he didn't have enough. It was very clear he wanted JBL's head regardless of him pretending to be doing it for the greater good . He took it personally because Ranallo is his friend and exposed himself by getting worked up about numerous times. Anybody who has followed Meltzer for a period of time should have clocked on to his act by now.
>>
>>2711616
Meltzer comments often have ulterior motives.
>>
>>2711647
His motive was, in fact, the exact opposite of what he was saying.

That makes a lot of sense.

You're really, really, really, really smart.
>>
>>2711647
Meltz defends the WWE so much, unlike Bryan who always shits on the shows. I don't get if you're memeing or what
>>
>>2711476
Based JBL working the nu males faggots
>>
>>2711476
he wasn't trying to get him fired

he was pushing a story that originated because mauro was promoting his ranking in WON thereby trying to get mainstream attention on his newsletter to sell subscriptions

that's why dave is the best worker in the business you fucking mark
>>
>get the best commentator you've had since JR who actually gets you invested in the matches
>run him offf because despite pretending you're wrestling Disney you're really just a bunch of petty cultist carnies stuck in the old days of le ebin ribs

this company deserves nothing but failure
>>
>>2711883
>best commentator since JR
what a joke. The dude sucked through and through.
>>
>>2711777
Yeah I'm a mark

And Meltzer is a fucking idiot who doesn't stop the pirating of his content. Well he tries on YouTube but he still fails or at least his Jannetty does. If he paid me I could stop nearly every mf'er doing it on every fucking site.

Suck my cock faggot
>>
>>2711883
Ranallo deserves to die
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.