[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Orton won?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: snekmania.jpg (284KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snekmania.jpg
284KB, 1280x720px
How would things have played out? Would smarks commit collective suicide?
>>
>Orton with the title
>>
>>2711270
>era of the indie manlets never begins because their king is BTFO
>Cena would probably win the title a couple times, and end up breaking flair's streak by now
>Vince would NEVER listen to the fans again
>the whole roman thing may have went differently, Cena would probably still be the solo top guy
>More dimes for the company because like I said, manlets BTFO
>Era of the big guys starts, cryback probably stays with the company, and a more matured rating probably is put in place
>and yes, smarks would commit mass suicides
>>
>>2711270

Wouldn't it have been Bootista anyway?
>>
Then the ratings wouldn't drop like they did when Bryan won.
>>
>>2711284
no point since he's filming movies and will be like Rock 2013 or whatever year he show up via satellite
>>
>>2711272
NIGGA THEY STEALIN YO DIMES
>>
>>2711287
But they went up and have been down ever since, nimrod.
>>
>>2711270
Orton have won?

It should have been Batista.

You fucking idiot.

Batista could have been world champion on red carpet with Guardians of Galaxy heading for showdown with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam. Shortly after Batista was in James fucking Bond.
>>
" BREAKING NEWS: The wrestling company known as WWE known for previous stars such as" Stone Cold " Steve Austin and Hollywood megastar Dwayne " The Rock " Johnson has gone under! Vince McMahon found dead in his home it appearing to be suicide, more at 11 "
>>
>>2711305
I schleep
>>
>>2711331
I never said Orton should have won. I asked what it would be like if Orton had won.
Although I wish Batista had gotten the title after Bryan was injured, and then have him lose to Cena at Summerslam. And have Cena lose to Lesnar at Survivor Series. That'd probably be the best of both worlds.
>>
>>2711331
>Batista could have been world champion on red carpet with Guardians of Galaxy heading for showdown with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam. Shortly after Batista was in James fucking Bond.

I feel like such a idiot for booing Batista now

that would have drawn lots of dimes
>>
>>2711356
>that would have drawn lots of dimes

Where you in on the money or something?
>>
Vinny Mac made the mistake of pandering to smarks
>>
>>2711270
The company would be much worse that it is right now. A lot of fans would stop watching the E and switch to other promotions.
>>
>>2711287
Imagine being this wrong and stupid. Bryan stopped ratings slides and improved them.

>durr hurr durr le indie manlet pls fuck my ass big cock dog
>>
>>2712633
Yeah everyone pretends that Batista brought any kind of noteriety and that Randy wasn't a ratings drain for his entire career.

It's better to make your current audience happy while you build stars to attract new viewers rather than piss the fans off.

They are pissing everyone off with Roman now and they are killing ratings, they don't care because fans pay them $10 a month to watch good wrestling from decades ago
>>
>>2712658
>Yeah everyone pretends that Batista brought any kind of noteriety
He was in the biggest movie of that year 5 months later and then got casted in a prominent role in a James Bond movie. What do you mean he hasn't brought any kind of notoriety? Dave showing up with the belt on the red carpet would've drawn big dimes.
>>
>>2711270
>An entire year of building up the underdog only to have him lose the main event
yep, sounds like something vince would do and an e-drone would eat up and ask for more.
>>
>>2711322
>>2712647
Even le meltz said that DBry was a ratings killer
>>
>>2712679

>Implying that jew isn't a huge E shill

>Implying he believed in DBry at all

The state of these marks.
>>
>Le Bryan was only over with smarks meme

He basically hasn't wrestled in 2 years and still gets a bigger pop than anyone on the roster not named Cena.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.