[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this bald manlet never made it past the midcard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Daily reminder that this bald manlet never made it past the midcard the Big Leauge of WCW

He can't hold a candle to real men like Kevin Nash and smarks ruined wrestling by forcing WWF to push Stevy Austin
>>
nice bait
>>
>>2708809
Reading this, you've made me as mad as I've ever been!
>>
>>2708809
Smarks didnt want Autism they wanted Malenko, just go to the wayback machine and read any Wrestling Forum existing at the time
>>
>>2708812

Are you joking?

This is terrible bait for Austin fans

The best Austin-related bait thread I ever saw on here was when someone called out Austin for not jobbing to Lesnar on Raw in 2002 and then leaving the company over it...while Hogan who is normally criticized for refusing to put others over, had no problem jobbing to Lesnar on SD just two months after that happened

Now THAT got some anons pissed
>>
>>2708809
The dinosaurs on this board are gonna be so pissed.
Nice bait m8
>>
you want fight?
>>
>>2708862
Nice try, (You)
>>
he was fucking shit all he had was like punches and a stunner thats it the only reason he succed was beacuse he could talk shit that all he was good at one of the worst wrestler
>>
>>2708862
>The best Austin-related bait thread I ever saw on here was when someone called out Austin for not jobbing to Lesnar on Raw in 2002 and then leaving the company over it...while Hogan who is normally criticized for refusing to put others over, had no problem jobbing to Lesnar on SD just two months after that happened
I remember that
That thread rustled some jimmies
>>
>>2708913
Nice try, (You)
>>
File: 1462251924650.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1462251924650.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>austin
>manlet
>>
>>2709542
he was the third shortest wrestler in WWF in 1997

he was a fucking manlet and you know it

how the fuck did virgin obese smarks get him over
>>
>>2709652
>how the fuck did virgin obese smarks get him over
They didn't. Bret did. That's how great he is.
>>
>>2709818
wasn't bret shit at drawing pennies?
>>
>>2708843
Worked
>>
>>2709912
Obvious sarcasm is obvious.
>>
>>2708809

Here's your

>You
>>
Speaking of Nash, I heard he was in a wheelchair now. That true?
>>
>>2708809
why are these threads allowed? sent a complaint by the way, close friend of the admin, this is the end of you faggot.
>>
>>2708809
Hi Terry!
>>
Austin and Vince were the first ones to open Raw with a long promo

just for that Austin is awful
>>
Austin was never over only the what chant was
>>
File: 1476651754425.jpg (149KB, 786x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476651754425.jpg
149KB, 786x758px
>>
>>2709869
Bret drew dimes while Dieseletty was drawing a penny. Not pennies, A penny.
>>
>>2710895
The what chant didnt even exist until like 2007
>>
>>2710872
>>2710915

the state of you two

EIGHTEEN FUCKING PLUS
>>
>>2710917
what?
>>
>>2709542
>Apple
>Google
>Niggers
So much cancer in one .gif
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.