[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUTOMATIC DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5648.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5648.png
1MB, 1334x750px
AUTOMATIC DOWN
>>
Kind of like you OP. Automatically exposed for having downs every time you post about cuckculture.
>>
Cuckculture
>>
>>2708737
Based Chadculture living in your head rent free
>>
This is the worst shitpost in the history of /asp/, maybe ever. Sad!
>>
File: Fucking with the dialogue wheel.jpg (213KB, 692x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking with the dialogue wheel.jpg
213KB, 692x1356px
Amazes me how they are so popular.

The only thing they did that I agree with was their Jinder Mahal being a shit champ video, and that dislike bar was huge.
>>
>>2708899
it's literally impossible for you to disagree with everything but one very new video they have made

whatculture are decent. they're good to watch in the background, there's much worse out there.

the automatic down for smackdown every week due to jbl still having a job is fucking annoying tho
>>
>>2708951
I literal trash to be quite honest
>>
>Whatchads have worked a silly 4chan mark AGAIN

Seriously, what the fuck? Are they magic?
>>
I enjoy WhatCulture
>>
>>2708990
0/10 apply yourself
>>
I keep shitposting in the comments about it but Jack won't mention them. N-Notice me Jack sempai.
>>
is JackTheKEKer a high functional autist?
>>
BASED BroCulture working OP into making another thread about them
>>
File: 1491505360090.jpg (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1491505360090.jpg
4KB, 128x128px
>WC will die in your lifetime because they spent all of their daddy's money trying to book Del Taco who didn't even show up and now they can't pay their own workers
feels bad for based simon but good fucking riddance
>>
>>2708899
They made a video basically mocking Matt Hardy's Broken Gimmick before it was popular, as soon as he did become popular they have made like 6 videos for him and booked him in their promotion.
>>
>>2708737
Can't fucking wait until they go bust
>>
The only, ONLY good thing from WC is Simon Miller. Simon Miller is really too good for WC, the only good Top 10 are the ones he's on.
>>
>>2709229
Please tell me this is true. Did they really pay him and he no showed?
>>
>>2709515
Just as Ross was starting to grow on me they replace him with an autistic gremlin. I hope it's just temporary.
>>
>>2709515
Miller sometimes host a video game podcast, videogamer.com funnily enough..
>>
>>2708899
>Amazes me how they are so popular.
They have good production values, especially compared to other wrestling youtuber channels. They can even make an entire video that doesn't mention the Montreal screw job. Their list videos on other channels are ok, but they've spoiled so many by putting that scottish cunt as host. He's even started doing videogame list videos in his wrestling persona.
>>
WC wrestling is dying because youtube demonetized wrestling content so they have to push their other even worse shit to try to make any money
>>
What's the automatic down for?
>>
>>2709977
Soneone on Twatter suggested they do a down until JBL is off commentary. They were striking each other's epeen's because smarks had convinced themselves he'd be taken off after the Mauro thing. Now it's obvious he isn't going anywhere and they just look like twats.
>>
>Does the face win?
No
>DOWN

>Does this follow my fantasy booking?
No
>DOWN

Literally getting worked like marks
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.