[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nakameme retarded? Why the fuck he speaks and act the way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Is Nakameme retarded? Why the fuck he speaks and act the way he does? What the fuck is his gimmick supposed to be?
>>
Japanese people are inherently autistic
>>
>>2704154
>Why the fuck he speaks and act the way he does?

Glass houses.
>>
>>2704154
>Is Nakameme retarded?
No u

>Why the fuck he speaks and act the way he does?
His English is great, he just has an accent when he speaks.

>What the fuck is his gimmick supposed to be?
Years ago he was the young boring vanilla rookie viewed as a top prospect. Then he decided to get a clue, bring back strong style and acquire charisma. YeaOH!
>>
>>2704154 He's from Quebec
>>
>>2704154
His gimmick is supposed to be quirky foreigner.
>>
>>2704154
it's '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''charisma'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>2704223
>actually posting this
>>
>>2704154
yep. he's shit
>>
>>2704154
His gimmick is that he's one of the most talented athletes in the WWE right now.
>>
>Have a seizure one day going to the ring
>Everyone likes it
>Decide to fake Tourettes and epileptic episodes every time now

Or """""charisma."""""
>>
He has a slight speech impediment, even when he speaks Japanese.
>>
File: nakamura charisma.gif (868KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura charisma.gif
868KB, 245x200px
>>2704321
>dumb anti-weeb doesn't get it
>>
>>2704322
He's got a thick accent.

Mouthpiece can't help, either.
>>
>>2704329
Explain it.
>>
>>2704318
Get a life, dork.
>>
>>2704154
his gimmick is supposed to be a drunk japanese fighter
>>
>>2704350
You're on a board about professional wrestling on a imageboard for talking about Japanese cartoons that has gained a reputation for being the primary place for finding humours pictures.
We're in the same boat here.
>>
>>2704154

He's a lot more coherent when he doesn't have the mouth-guard in.

Also why has he been so shit on main roster, like even worse than in NXT. None of his offense, what little he has got in, has been any good.
>>
He is shit.He is another wrestler over hyped by the nerds
>>
I don't really know why. I feel like WWE have really got it wrong by making his gimmick nothing but his entrance. The first few meetings with Dolph he should have never opened his mouth, just picked the shit out of him instead.
>>
>>2705085
>I feel like WWE have really got it wrong by making his gimmick nothing but his entrance
thats why people liked him and the NXT zone loved it so much and hummed it through out. He cant really cut promos, his wrestling is shit when hes not trying 90% of the time, other than acting like and copying micheal Jackson what else does he have?
>>
I sincerely fucking hate every single one of the two dozen or so people who post on /asp/ other than me.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.