[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>old Goldust is back, literally the only thing worth watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

File: goldust.jpg (38KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
goldust.jpg
38KB, 470x470px
>old Goldust is back, literally the only thing worth watching on RAM
>R-Truth has great follow-up promo
>no one knows if this Goldust's swan song where he loses to Truth and rides off in the sunset or if the Golden Age really is back and he's going after the Universal Championship
>literally NOBODY on /asp/ talking about it at all
>>
this was legit good stuff which is extremely rare on RAM these days
>>
Because nobody here watches Raw or wrestling
>>
This is literally the only match I'm looking forward to at Extreme Rules simply due to classic Goldust.
>>
kek if you honestly think they are letting Goldie or Truth anywhere near the Universal Belt you are more delusional than the people who still watch Ram.... oh wait...
>>
Once the wig and Marlena is back, then it's on.
>>
>>2703312
>not calling him oldust

DISGUSTING
>>
>>2703312
Because it's the only good thing on Raw so of course /asp/ ignores it
>>
>>2703312
Goldust? More like GOATdust.
>>
>>2703312
>old Goldust is back
>he's stuck in a program with R-Truth
what a massive push! if anything he's gone down the card since he's out of the tag team picture. i'll be looking forward to their match on the extreme rules preshow anyway
>>
>>2703312
>Goldust still has a job

No one has cared about this loser since 2003.
>>
>>2703312

>Vince ever allowing a Rhodes to get over

Kek. They'll fight on the pre-show at Extreme Rules and that will be the end of that. Hope Goldy enjoys retirement.
>>
>>2703312
Nobody is talking about it because they know WWE won't do shit with it
>>
>>2703312
I think at least half of this board don't even watch wrestling anymore.

This place is just /s4s/ with wrasslin memes.
>>
>>2703312
Goldust is literally one of the best promo delivers of all time and it's a god damn shame he never gets more credit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE1EUHBqXHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N56J8IWpBZY
This one is especially good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Dihf1PH_0
you will NEVER forget the name...pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Goldddddddddustttttttttttt
>>
>>2703377
Judging from the shitmemes, sperging/seething at opinions on matches they didn't even watch and general lack of intelligent discussion I would have to say you a are correct.
>>
>>2703396
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N56J8IWpBZY
>0:58
>he does the EXACT same finger wag that he does in the latest promo

Holy freaking hell.

Will WWE pull the trigger with this?
>>
Reminder that Goldust is getting a goodbye WWE title reign at some point.
>>
>>2703415

>getting a goodbye title reign when you never got a hello title reign
>>
>>2703415

He should have got it a couple of years ago when he was over and looked strong out there. Back then the world heavyweight championship was a thing and goldust was certainly over enough to win it
>>
File: 1477609025045.jpg (116KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1477609025045.jpg
116KB, 500x457px
>>2703415
>this is what goldust marks really believe
>>
File: CMFBEusUMAQEHRX.jpg (27KB, 599x530px) Image search: [Google]
CMFBEusUMAQEHRX.jpg
27KB, 599x530px
>>2703312
Bring back Hunterdust
>>
This honestly was the highlight of the entire show. My only complaint is that, while Goldust's personality got to shine, R-Truth's script was almost exclusively movie quotes. It still worked well though.
>>
>>2703361
Yep relying on generation old gimmicks instead of making time for something new of note is one of the reasons it's a shitshow in the first place. Just some temporary assgrab idea that will age quick and make it even worse. This isn't a good idea either
>>
He wont kick Truth in the balls so it's still PG cuck shit
>>
>>2703312
R Truth will probably be retiring next year, he's surprisingly old.
>>
>>2703361
>he missed the GOAT Rhodes Bros tag team
>>
If you're young you probably don't like Goldust, I am old and I've always liked him
>>
>>2703361
He was EXTREMELY over after his return a couple years ago. He was putting on great matches and hitting impressive spots on a consistent basis. He was over when he tagged with Cody too.
>>
>>2703517
The majority of current fans weren't even born when Goldust had his stuttering gimmick. I have no idea what they're trying to achieve.
>>
>>2703396

Christ, those were 10/10. Goldust is such a Fist of the North Star villain.
>>
I'm just glad classic Goldie is back, just because I hated his Golden Truth facepaint.
>>
>>2703312
Goldust is 48 and Truth is 45, I just want them to get this blow-off out of the way as fast as possible and move Goldust to his retirement feud with whatever young guy they decide to put over.
>>
>>2703778
Goldust should feud with Miz due to the latter's Hollywood persona. Make it for the IC Title.
>>
>>2703805
>Who's The Babyface?
>Miz as IC Champ AGAIN
>wasting GOATdust on Mizetty
>>
>>2703511
I think truth should have gotten the movie qoutes and dates wrong ala "oh did I break your concentration?" Superman II 1944 just to keep with truths aw my bad gimmick
>>
>>2703361
False. Fuck off.
>>
>>2703327
>implying he doesnt look exactly the same as he did in the mid 90s with the make up on
>>
>>2703312
this kino was by far the only good segment of RAW.
>>
>>2703312
I think this is his retirement run, they won't let him do the crazy shit they did in the 90's but god please let him do the Shattered Dreams again.

i loved how juvenile kicking someone in the balls was
>>
>>2703396
This, but sadly also

>>2703367
this too

>>2703517
That's the thing, "relying" on generation old gimmicks is the problem, keyword being "relying", and even more so, they never gave goldust the push he deserves either.
>>
>wig back
>pyro back
>use 90's music
>have him do shattered dreams
>have him absolutely destroy r-truth, make it legit brutal
>have him interfere in the main event, destroying everyone with actual chair shoots and challenging bork for the next ppv
>have bork actually work for his paycheck and do promos with goldust on ram each monday, goldust psychologically trying to fuck bork up and shit to make up the difference in youth and muscles

If fucking hardcore holly of all people was in a title match against bork, and in a royal rumble nonetheless, the least they can do is do it for goldust too.
>>
The goldust promo was pretty good, but they way they handled r-truth's was the perfect follow up. He showed some real intensity but also stayed true to his more comedic side.

Now how do they fuck this up? Have r-truth actually come out as a shaft look alike?
>>
>>2703312
Goldust mark here, I am loving this
>>
pls get rid of this jobber GD is what is wrong with professional wrestling
>>
>Reminder in 1996 Goldust was going to get a main-event push but WWE sponsors didn't like how overly gay/edgy his character was
>>
>mfw Goldust has just a 70 rating in WWE 2K17

absolute bullshit
>>
>>2704225
18+
>>
>this thing starts to get even more over
>WWE notices and does the most WWE thing possible
>fuck it up
>>
>>2704073
he looks better than in the 90s he was fat in the 90s
>>
>watching RAM
>or WWE at all

LOL
>>
Goldust has endured through the New Generation, paved the way for Attitude, was a presense during Ruthless Aggression, and was probably at his physical best with Cody during the PG Era. Here we are decades later in the Network Era and he's still a figure in the company. Even if he's come and gone, that's impressive as all fuck.
>>
>>2703312
>>literally NOBODY on /asp/ talking about it at all
Good things don't make for good threads on 4chan.

>I liked thing!
>I also liked thing!

But yes, Goldust and R-Truth are great.
>>
>>2703396
Goldust is an awesome promo and it made me realize that Bray Wyatt is basically an incoherent Goldust. They have a similar promo style but I have no idea what Bray is babbling about most of the time.
>>
>>2704440
Bray is a great promo when he's got focus and motivation, something WWE rarely gives him
>>
>>2703396
>>2703411

wtf i love goldust now
>>
>>2704483
Or maybe he's just sucks
>>
File: IMG_5086.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5086.png
53KB, 200x200px
>you now realize the potential of a Goldust and roman feud
>>
>>2704709
Literally 0 potential
>>
>>2703312
>Goldust promo
>He'll still job like he has

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>2704725
just like your life
>>
>>2704793
Not an argument
>>
File: 75isyfy.png (18KB, 104x102px) Image search: [Google]
75isyfy.png
18KB, 104x102px
>>2703312
>oldust after the universal championship
>>
>>2703312
Based timeless Goldie.

Every moment with him these days is a gift.
>>
I'd just like to point out: Jinder had "signs" before he became champion that pointed to him becoming champion. Those same signs are there that Goldust WILL defeat R-Truth. Will it be clean, or will he use trickery? Who knows.
>>
>>2704709
Won't be a patch on Shield vs. Rhodes

>>2704640
>he's just sucks

No wonder you can't understand his promos.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_HMpXUrWJ4

I never knew our guy Goldust was on Conan.
>>
Goldie is the only remaining wrestler left from the golden age, who is still a active wrestler
>>
I always thought the fans problem with Goldust was his dad. Dusty Rhodes was loved by fans and when they found out Goldust was his son, they expected him to be his dad. When he came out in the Goldust character, they were disappointed and never really cared about him
>>
>>2708005
You are wrong about that because nobody gave a shit about Dusty Rhodes.
>>
>>2708005

It should be the opposite - Dustin got over because Goldust took him out of his famous father's shadow.
>>
>>2707942
well that was gay
>>
>>2707964

He is also a great in ring worker, especially considering his age and size. Also GOAT theme
>>
>>2708005
Actually, Goldy did well in getting over by himself without depending on his daddy.

Compare Goldy to someone like Randy, who has a father who was never that famous or someone like Ted DiBiase Jr., who never got out of the shadow of his father.

He's somewhere in between the two.
>>
>>2707964
Christopher Daniels?

>>2708010
18+
>>
>>2708115
Compare Goldy to his faggot brother*

Which one is constantly harping on about MUH DAD and MUH BROTHER. Fucking CAWdy.
>>
>>2704819
Better than on-the-clock Brock.
>>
>>2704208
>Goldust uses his psychologycal warfare to give Brock psychosomatic symptoms of diverticulitis
>>
File: vicious_homophobic_attack.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vicious_homophobic_attack.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>2708694
>Brock retires
I like it.
>>
>>2708055

His entire gimmick back then was being gay.
>>
>>2703312
I really hopes he win the main title before he retires.
>>
>>2704208
>have bork do promos

Dropped.
>>
>>2708055
Literally the whole point of Goldy.
>>
>>2703361
When did GoldBook break up? If that was 2003 you're right
>>
>>2703312
The old supertars are the best superstars
>>
Any excitement for the return of the old Goldust is overshadowed when you realize it still means we have to see R-Truth, I was excited for all of 10 seconds when he turned on him before I realized it means nothing, or does until the Truth feud ends, assuming this isn't his last few matches.
>>
>>2708667
>let's choose piss over shit
How about just not have him chase it
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (107KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
107KB, 1000x1000px
>>2710717
>Not liking R-Truth
Pleb discovered.
>>
File: 1326767780039.jpg (46KB, 451x392px) Image search: [Google]
1326767780039.jpg
46KB, 451x392px
>those BASED BOOKERDUST segments

I actually feel sorry for you millenialfags who were too young to experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zdUh-7kMzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AJg4tOz6Pw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPcMOUe4OU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdNpz02VqCQ

https://youtu.be/e6654vsm-Nk?t=1m6s
>>
>>2703318
I think a decent midcard belt run would be good enough.
>>
>>2712729
based.

booker and goldust are criminally underrated
>>
Who should be the new Marlena lads
>>
>>2712729
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AJg4tOz6Pw [Embed]

Goldie with the Spreewell jersey is too based.
>>
>>2712849
Tyler Breeze
>>
>>2712766
>two guys whom are universally acknowledged as great
>underrated
>>
>>2712729
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdNpz02VqCQ
Booker was so over.
>>
>>2712849
won't be the same without terri's hard nips. if this is goldie's final run they should bring her back for at least 1 match

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUvuQrDFAbC/?taken-by=theterrirunnels&hl=en
>>
File: boss.jpg (75KB, 468x456px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
75KB, 468x456px
>>2712729
>I actually feel sorry for you millenialfags who were too young to experience.

This, exactly this.

Always felt that they should have pushed both of them more, but hew, wwe and what not...
>>
>>2704709
I see the potential, but that's gay as fuck and you need to seek medical help. I do offer an alternative

Now Goldust managing BreeZango will ensure critical mass rating levels.
>promo stealing gay innuendos
>Goldust in a fashion police uniform, painted face and wig
>Fandango misquoting well known movie quotes and the horrified reactions of Goldust
>the three of them going around backstage asking people if they want a role in their movie

I'm not Vince McMahon I swear
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.