[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every week until you make the switch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
So RAW just ended. I haven't watched in several weeks and I mostly keep up to date with WOR and the threads here on /asp/, but from what I'm reading, tonight's show was pretty atrocious. Lots and lots of empty seats, incredibly dead crowds, cringeworthy, overwritten segments, predictable main event, what'll surely be a record low rating... This happens every single week. Why? Why do you continue torturing yourselves watching this incredibly boring, horrible, unimpressive product? Moreso, why do E-drones still defend this abysmal garbage? Alternative wrestling has never been more popular, ROH and NJPW are currently selling out show after show after show while the WWE sits in half empty arenas. On yesterday's WOR, Dave Meltzer noted that the people who run the convention center in Long Beach, California are strongly of the opinion that they would've certainly sold out the 12,000 seat arena with how many requests they've had to turn down. Why are you all so miserable in the RAW threads, making posts along the lines of "What the fuck is wrong with this company"? And "Vince greenlit this shit". If you're going to watch this, at least watch it via a stream, don't give those pieces of shit your ratings. C'mon, disgruntled wrestling fan. You no longer have to waste 3 hours of your life every Monday. Why not try some good fucking wrestling for a change? Let's get off this sinking ship together and let's board the NJPW/ROH lifeboats. There's more than enough room for all of us.
>>
>>2702814
>superkick city
they've literally never had a single original thought in their lives
>>
People need to understand that bitching complaining writing shit on the internet does nothing.

The only way you will make WWE change like it did from the late New Generation - The attitude era is to hit WWE where it hurts and that is by tuning out and not buying it's network.

If WWE sees a constant drop in ratings and network subs and live attendances it will react.

I used to watch every week because i thought i would miss something and then i just gave up and stopped and after 2 weeks i realised Ihadnt missed anything by not watching.

tldr, If you are bored of RAW and want change then do something about it and stop watching
>>
>>2702814
give me examples of good matches without all the flippy shit and I'd consider it
>>
>>2702814
TOO SWEET ME, OP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 640x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 640x316px
>>2702821

Although they might be seen as "controversial" by many people, I find their brash, ballsy cockiness to be very admirable.
>>
File: Dn6admvL4MHvO.gif (795KB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
Dn6admvL4MHvO.gif
795KB, 325x183px
>>2702814
Who else here is excited for when the WWE finally dies and has to rely on the network for all their shows

Hahaahahahaahahahaaha
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 940x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 940x1200px
>>2702835

Pic related!

>>2702840

Hahahaha holy shit that gif. That'll literally be me when their television deal is up, holy fucking Christ.
>>
File: IMG_4321.gif (691KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4321.gif
691KB, 500x282px
>>2702835
>>2702853

based GOAT Japan bros
>>
File: 2 sweet.png (642KB, 517x647px) Image search: [Google]
2 sweet.png
642KB, 517x647px
>>2702835
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 637x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 637x526px
OP here. Holy fucking shit was it really that bad? Did this really happen?
>>
File: IMG_9658.jpg (77KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9658.jpg
77KB, 480x469px
>>2702835
here
>>2702829
https://youtu.be/UGc84UXduqE
>>
>>2702926
Yes, they were implying that Bailey had an incest relation with daddy but the people they hired couldn't act for shit
>>
>>2702814
Raw does have better roster depth than smackdown, I honestly think its the three hours at this point which is its worst enemy. After they fix that it MIGHT get better.

How long is Raw contracted on to the USA network anyway? Once that contract ends can they remove the three hour limit?
>>
I thought it was one of the woat RAMs ever, but I look at a few reviews and holy shit, it got a 6/10 at 411mania. 'Not a bad show.'

wtf is wrong with these people, why won't they take the red pill?
>>
>>2702932
>nakameme
jokes aside it was a decent match. the atmosphere was a breath of fresh air
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x596px
>>2702953

What was so bad about it? Was it really just the Alexa Bliss segment? It has to go a little deeper than that to be called one of the worst ever.
>>
>>2702814
Too much work to find it online. Not watching sweaty man-drama if I can't understand what people are saying. And the crowd sounded eerily quiet during AJ and Shinsuke's entrances and that doesn't jive with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x586px
>>2702963

Wait until the G1 shows in Long Beach, California on July 1st which'll be aired on live, free TV in front of a rapid, raucous crowd that no doubt will be on the hunt for McMahon blood. It airs on Axs at 8 PM EST. Check it out at least and see if it's for you.
>>
>>2702974
Oh shit thanks for the heads up man. I'll keep a reminder for myself to watch it. Do you know if they'll be streaming it in the case that my shit-tier cable doesn't have Axs?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 265x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 265x244px
>>2702982

They most likely won't be streaming it but our great friends over at /wooo/ sure will. They usually have comfy as fuck private streams over at Taima.tv, they'll post the links publicly and stuff. Hope you enjoy the shows, friend. They're interested in branching out into the United States which would be pretty fucking awesome so hopefully, you ain't have to deal with the quiet crowds or the language barrier for too much longer.
>>
YAAAAAAAAAAA

YOUNGU BUCKSU

PREASE

GO

HOMU

PREASE GO HOMU

YOUNGU BUCKSU
>>
>>2702963
>Too much work to find it online.

If only there was some way to WATCHWRESTLING online
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (40KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
40KB, 785x757px
>reviewing something you didn't even watch
Rope + neck
>>
>>2703578
>posting about something you haven't watched

sounds like every /asp/ thread
>>
>>2702814
I still watch it. suffering like a fucker because the product is horrendous.
I skip all the time. I watched raw in 15 minutes. why? because I don't have anything better to do.
I had the same fear: missing something cool. But it's been a while since something relevant happened.
Best WWE roster ever? maybe. maybe not.
but there's talent, that's for sure. and this talent is wasted. sure as fuck.
and even with this Amazing roster WWE can put on show worst than 2004/05 SmackDown with Kenzo Suzuki and Renee Dupree.
that's a goddamn shame
>>
>tfw after that bayley this is your life segment i'm considering switching
new japan fags give me your advice
>>
File: C1aHbWUVEAEH66e.jpg (237KB, 1200x1084px) Image search: [Google]
C1aHbWUVEAEH66e.jpg
237KB, 1200x1084px
>>2703672

since we're gonna ease you in to NJPW, here's a Yujiro for (YOU)
>>
>>2703642
>>2702941

I feel like a part of RAW's problem is it's supposed depth. Vince has a hard on for loading up his fagship show with all the talent and this leads to shitty booking decisions because their isn't anyone to do a job. Basically, when your entire roster is All-Stars you don't have any fucking All-Stars.

I'm tired so it's hard for me to explain, but basically they don't have anyone to do a job, or won't book anyone to do a job - so we get 50/50 booking where nobody is allowed to elevate in terms of winning percentage, and a tag team division that turns into nothing but a series of 1v1s between whoever is squaring off for the belt at the next oddly named ppv.

Meanwhile on the blue-brand they've stolen so much talent that we've got fucking Jinder as the WWE Champion. But on the plus side we've got Fashion Police, who were built up with vignettes and beating job-squads in the Shining Stars and The Ascension to build them up.
>>
>tfw Naito is drawing me to New Japan over Cuckada and Kenny Omega
>>
>>2703689
yeah man essentially this is it.
Raw -> too much of nothing
Sd -> shitty roster overall, better booking (excluding Fucking Jinder. I don't dislike him. but he' s not a legit champion. my disbelief cannot be suspended even if I try. a fucker who got rekt by goddamn Gronk like a month ago now is on top of the foodchain. this is unbearable. a little 3 months push before the belt? a strowman like run? no. from jobber to champion in 3 weeks. un Fucking beliavable.)
>>
>>2703689
>because their isn't anyone to do a job.

Everybody jobs to Roman tho
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.