[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who will be the Jennetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: enzettyandcassetty.jpg (73KB, 863x793px) Image search: [Google]
enzettyandcassetty.jpg
73KB, 863x793px
who will be the Jennetty?
>>
>>2702003
both
>>
The one who is worse on the mic usually is worse off after the team splits

NOT ALWAYS, mind you....I can already feel people replying to me with exceptions to the rule
>>
>>2702003
Cassetty won't draw dimes
>>
Enzo is a 10 on mic and a 1 in ring
Cass is a 2 on mic and a 5 in ring

so, it's hard to say because both have glaring flaws
>>
>>2702003
Enzo needs something like a CW, Hardcore or European title picture to be involved in if he's going to get over without Cass.

Cass is just another boring big guy who can't talk. He could probably do okay as a mid-card boss for main eventers to go over when they start their run, and could be involved in the mid-card title scene simply because of his size.

They'll be better off sticking together, as Cass could work in the mid-card title scene with Enzo talking for him. It'd make it easier to avoid getting stuck in a boring tag team rut if they aren't in the top 3 or 4 teams.
>>
>>2702003
Cass vs Braun when?
>>
Both. They really only work together. Enzo can't work and Cass is mediocre at both working and talking and functions best as a hot tag.
>>
>>2702138
yeah this is spot on.

Cass has 0 charisma and outside of being tall he really has nothing else.

His moveset is very limited and when on his own he may be okay with an experienced vet but but if he goes against greener guys it will be ral bad for him.

I would guess they were put as a tag to hide both wreslers flaws and compliment each other and neither have improved since NXT so it may be best to keep hem togeather and just sell merch.
>>
IF they do split up then enzo needs to make a New age " All italian " F.B.I type stable, maybe bring back pulumbo or nunzio .
>>
They gave the belt to Jinder. All bets are off.

This truly is a time of chaos... guide us kek.
>>
>>2703120

Yea and make them anti american too, and come out to some pizza music, thatll be really fucking original and not boring as goddamn sin
>>
>implying there is a Shawn anywhere in this team
>>
>>2702138
I hope you're grading on a 100 scale
>>
>>2703161
Made me snort my chocolate milk haha
>>
Big Cass is underrated on the stick. But NEITHER of these guys will flourish as a singles competitor. Yes they can cut promos but are SHIT in the ring. Cass does not even have the type of physique you can build a star around. Future endeavors await both of them. Enzo is the Michaels.
>>
>>2703158
Shawn is only remembered for super kicking and overselling every move. Just give Enzo a superkick and bam, new Shawn with better mic skills.
>>
>>2704931
Enzo cannot superkick
>>
Enzetty
>>
Enzo is probably the single worst in-ring talent currently on the main roster. Seriously, is there anyone you'd rank below him?
>>
>>2704948
what do you mean can't superkick? it's literally the easiest move in the world
>>
>>2702003
Easily Cass

Enzo is great on the mic but horrible The the ring. The good news is that WWE is currently loaded with "carry broom to a 4 star match" wrestlers who can get enough decent matches out of Enzo that people will start to think he's a good wrestler. It worked for Reigns after all.

All Enzo really needs is his mic work and charisma.

Cass is fucked
>>
>>2702053
No one's replying to you, faggot.
>>
>>2705016

Um, retard? You just replied to him, and ruined it

Everyone was having a good time ignoring that post, and then this idiot showed up
>>
>>2702053
Well they're both fucking idiots on the mic and have horrible bodies so that probably means they're both gonna get pushed to be champion. Cause that's how wwe is
>>
>>2704961
Mojo
>>
>>2703120

C. Palumbo is drawing big dimes at his auto/motorcycle garage in New England. He's not coming back.

t. down the street from his garage.
>>
They shouldn't split them up. Just turn them heel and let enzo be the manager.
>>
>>2704961

Roman Reigns
>>
Sadly, i predict the shawn will actually be carmella.
>>
>>2702003
Enzo without a doubt. Vince will push Cass to the fucking moon the second they split them up. And Enzo will be a midcard jobber at best.
>>
Cass will be pushed harder
Enzo will be far more over

>>2706755
Enzo is fucking shredded
>>
>>2704961
Konnor
Titus O'Neil
Curt Hawkins
Jinder Mahal
>>
>>2702003
Cass will eventually be the champion and Enzo will likely be relegated to only mic work or be released entirely. He is too sloppy in the ring and will eventually seriously hurt himself or others. Enzo is fun but he can wrestle his way out of a paper bag.
>>
>Cass heel turn
>BTFO Enzo
>Enzo "Injured" for 3 months
>Is taught how to wrestle in that time
>Vince tells him to stop acting like a faggot and cut his disgusting beard and get a real haircut
>Gets a new entrance
>Return of Enzo at survivor series on smak team
>Enzo vs Cass
>Build to Royal rumble
>Cass eliminated him
>Enzo wins at Mania
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.