[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: RAW.png (153KB, 620x220px) Image search: [Google]
RAW.png
153KB, 620x220px
How many of you are ditching RAW tonight, (we know it's going to have run in DQ's to setup the 5way)

If you are what are you watching instead,

I'm catching up on BOSJ,

openload {
D0t ] co/f/kfUV2nCzzMY/NJPW.Best.of.the.Super.Juniors.24-2017.05.29.Tokyo.Korakuen.Hall.WEB.DL.x264.DX-TV.mp4
>>
I'll just see what happened on youtube tommorow. Check in with the WhatChads and a few other lads.

It's not exactly "unmissable TV" is it? Most of the time I feel like I've wasted my time watching a 4 minute clip of the match on Youtube.
>>
>>2700870
Dunno, is there a card for it already? I feel like I could better field Raw if I could just see at least the main event planned.
>>
I'll watch until I get bored.

So like for 15 minutes.
>>
I dunno. Normally I play Destiny, but I'm finished with that, so.

I got Doom, Dishonored, Dark Souls III, Bloodborne and Persona 5 in my backlog. Maybe I'll start one of those.

>>2700897
Roman vs. Seth and Balor/Joe/Wyatt 3-way.
>>
I'll watch the NHL finals or some late 98 Nitro. Raws gonna be boring as fukk. Nothing happens.
>>
>>2700903
>Roman vs. Seth and Balor/Joe/Wyatt 3-way.
Interested in what Balor and Joe are like a good year or so on from NXT, but Roman and Seth just sounds like filler
>>
I usually just check Youtube and listen to WOR and hear Meltz run down the card while im on the way to work.

3hours of nothing is a waste of time, it's missable now. you get the promo packages before the matches at ppvs anyway.
>>
No, I get my wrestling fix on Monday's by watching old WCW. It still feels like a "wrestling" night, but I can't take this basic, boring, in ring driven show anymore.
>>
>>2700870
I haven't watched Raw since the brand split
>>
Probably still wAtch raw and then catch up on super juniors
>>
>>2700870
Been ditching Raw and SDL every week since Mania. I check /asp/ every so often to see if anything ridiculous has happened. Other than a Punjab being champ for some reason, apparently no, nothing's happened.
>>
I legit don't give a fuck about Raw and SD anymore.

I will watch if and when the Hardys do the broken storyline because I didn't watch most of it on TNA, but for the rest, no thanks.

Bork champ until mania, for Roman, again and then Jinder champ sealed it.
I feel sorry for AJ but he's 40, he's a professional, sticking to his contract and then will probably leave to avoid ending his career in that joke of a company.

I can't follow storyline in Japanese so I won't be watching New Japan either.
>>
Gonna catch up on the UFC that was on yesterday. Raw will be the same as it always is. It's just not entertaining and I wont start watching again until WWE make changes.

openload
( d0T ) co/f/ubFQxPPgFPE/UFC.Fight.Night.109.720p.HDTV.x264-KYR.mp4
>>
Isn't it a goddamn shame since "The Superstart Shakeup" Raw got slightly better (went from almost always unwatchable to nearly always unwatchable) and yet SDL went from good at the best of times to utter trash?
>>
I'll be watching Black Dynamite and then I'll go for a run.

>>2700995
Honestly I thought the last episode of SD was pretty good.
>>
>>2700893
>WhatChads
>Reddit spacing
Get the fuck out of here faggot and never come back
>>
>>2700995
Overall worse since the Shakedown
>>
>>2700903
>Roman vs. Seth
Basically an excuse for Roman to get a win back then
>>
>>2701240

Could be...like have him win over the two most likely candidates to win the 5-way first.

But I doubt that match will have a clean finish.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.