[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ambrose and Hardy on Talk is Jericho >First 30 minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

File: Talk-is-Jericho.jpg (42KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
Talk-is-Jericho.jpg
42KB, 500x594px
>Ambrose and Hardy on Talk is Jericho
>First 30 minutes are fine just talking about random shit
>mfw Hardy starts to talk about seeing paranormal stuff
>mfw Ambrose talks about seeing aliens when he went camping
>mfw Hardy says "iF mAn eVoLvEd fRoM mOnKeyS whY aRe tHeRe sTill mOnKeYs"
>mfw Jericho says "that's a good point"

What's the quickest you've gone from liking a wrestler to hating him?
>>
>>2700364
I would have asked Jeff how he talks in alternating caps.
>>
>>2700366
he probably uses shift
>>
Just made me like Jeff more desu, brain damaged moon swinging alt hillbilly is his whole gimmick and it's a shoot brother. Dean's 2cool4skool thing does get grating tho.
>>
did you just make a homestuck reference
>>
>>2700364
Why are there still monkeys?
>>
>>2700378
black people are people man I expect this thought from a hillbilly like Jeff, but not you.
>>
>>2700364
I liked Asuka until she took her shirt off
>>
>>2700378
monkeys evolved from other animal
>>
>>2700378
We don't come from monkeys, we share a common ancestor with monkeys, different environments select different survival traits.
>>
>>2700364
When Batista and Chris both like guardians of the galaxy 2. What a fucking piece of shit movie
>>
Fucking lol I know, I was casually listening to that shit when it suddenly went real carny real fast.

It's kind of interesting though, I don't believe anything they believe but I like how they talk about it.
>>
OP here

Almost forgot
>DURR THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT BY ALIENS NO ONE COULD BUILD THOSE

JESUS FUCK DO THESE GUYS NOT HAVE GOOGLE
>>
>>2700419
To be fair it was only pretty recent there was a solid explanation for how they could have done it.
>>
at least Jeff is funny to listen to, Ambrose is just unbearable
>>
>>2700454
He was good when it was just him and Jericho.

He just faded to the background in this one. You could tell Jericho was trying to get him involved but he just wasn't feeling it.
>>
>>2700465
seriously whats with dean and being so unintresting when it comes to interview? its not like jericho asked anything too personal like it happened in the stone cold podcast, if i didnt know ambroses indie background id think he's just some generic stoner
>>
I had no problems with Jeff during the podcast. I kind of expect him to be a bit of a dumb redneck that likes his bikes, flips, and trash TV.

I realize that Dean is poor white trash, but I kind of thought that he might have lost now that he's in WWE and married to Renee. Guess not.

Fuck Chris "Cool Dad" Jericho. Fuck his shitty band and any of his face runs since his return. He's a solid interviewer as long as he stays on topic and is interviewing someone that he worked with in WWE. Otherwise, he might as well be Baron Corbin when attempting to talk about any indies or Japan.
>>
>>2700479
Ambrose is just uninteresting, that's all
>>
>>2700378
Monkeys are our closest LIVING ancestor. Homo Sapiens are the last of our species,but it's theorized we cross bred with others and simply merged so to speak.
>>
File: 8669.png (169KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
8669.png
169KB, 500x298px
THE MONKEH COMMUNITY?!
>>
>>2700537
What other wrestlers would agree with Jeff?
>>
>>2700543
Me
>>
>>2700543

Aren't pretty much 99% of wrestlers from prior to Nu-Era guaranteed borderline retards? Take white trash and add a life time of body building, testosterone, drug abuse, living on the road and violent head trauma.
>>
>>2700543
Styles thinks the earth's flat and probably thinks the earth's 6000 years or whatever old.

So probably Styles.

Big E is known as a devout Christian so probably him too.
>>
>>2700479
he's always said he hates all social media in general, probably because it accomplishes nothing, and he doesn't get paid from doing it, just like him being on any podcast doesn't make him any more money, so he probably doesn't care about those either.
>>
>>2700364
there was an earlier one with just ambrose where he talks about bigfoot and a clock ghost
>>
>>2700378
evolution is a mystery
>>
wtf I love Jeff now
>>
>>2700577
Full of change that no one sees
>>
>>2700575
>Be Dean Ambrose
>Grow up in public housing
>Dad has a shitty job 70 miles away (why didn't they just move idk)
>spend all day alone jumping off of shit
>get good at jumping off of shit
>make life's focus jumping off of shit
>somehow, despite jumping off a lot of shit, don't get addicted to pain meds and shit
>get a contract offer to dubyadubyaeee
>"holy shit dad i made it big, i can buy you a house and shit"
>5 years later, become one of highest paid guys in the company
>Live in huge house with hot wife
>Parents never have to work again
>Still think bigfoot and ghosts exist

At least I'm not retarded.
>>
>>2700595
>purposely go on podcast to discuss conspiracy shit because wwe keeps riding your ass to do a podcast

>thinking he should just tell jericho it's all made up and he's a stupid faggot instead of playing along for the sake of entertainment

you might not be retarded but you're autistic as fuck
>>
>>2700610
>Playing along

It's a shoot, brother. Ambrose is actually retarded.
>>
>>2700620

you won't be saying that when a samsquanch is fucking you up the ass while a ghost watches
>>
File: 4536.jpg (53KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
4536.jpg
53KB, 600x900px
>>2700537

Based Big Match Phenomonal 1 fills his head with so much in-ring psychology he makes himself a brainlet outside of the business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3miK-gJtCU
>>
>>2700543
Brian Kendrick
>>
>>2700378
If you're legitimately asking,

the main reasons for evolution are climate, radiation, environment and DIET.

Any animal that travels away from the group, because of competition over food, or lack of food, or a dominate species has taken over, etc. they will begin to change based on those factors. While the ones that stood around will remain the same.

Think of a river dividing a pack (only its more like tectonic plates). One side has fresh fruit and mild weather, and the other side has only meat and harsh weather. They slowly develop into new species based on their surroundings. Food has a profound affect. This is why their are polar bears, black bears, and brown bears. And a shit ton of different types of birds. Just because one changes, it doesn't mean the other simply disappears.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>2700364
>Hardy says "iF mAn eVoLvEd fRoM mOnKeyS whY aRe tHeRe sTill mOnKeYs"

Of course a fucking junkie would think this a profound interesting question and not completely moronic.
>>
>>2700364
angrystonecold.jpg
>>
>>2700754
work

Why is this board so fucking retarded
>>
>>2700768
legit LOL
>>
itt a bunch of assmad Darwincucks
>>
>>2700364
dude they are just chilling and making jokes

based JeriGOAT worked you even unintentionally.
>>
>>2700479
he was interesting in Table for 3
>>
>>2700364
Which one do you hate now?
>>
>>2700364
did jeff got back on the drugs?
>>
>>2700543
Most of them should. Wrestling is meant to be a thing of carnies and rednecks, people with traditions and old school values. Seeing a bunch of vegans and nerds take it up has been dispiriting. Wrestlers aren't meant to think like CM Punk.
>>
>>2700431
What was the explanation?
>>
>>2702752
Slavery!

/Louis CK
>>
>>2700378
Because we didn't evolve from them, share a common ancestor

Matt Hardy is retarded if he legit asked that, but he is from the South after all
>>
>>2702766
Apparently it was Jeff
>>
>>2702698
To be fair, CM Punk was pretty cool in ROH and ECW. It wasn't until he became """""famous""""" that he turned into a cuck.
>>
>>2702766
They're just not educated, if soccer moms still belive this it shouldn't surprise you that two brain damaged hicks that used to pick tobacco as kids do as well. Besides, Matt being an anti-vaccer is way worse.
>>
>>2702752
Pulleys are literally magic. Took a while for europeans to discover it, but egyptians had them for a while.
>>
>>2702824
>implying the jews aren't attempting to give white children autism
Please go back to Plebbit you absolute liberal retard
>>
>>2702766
>>2702771
>>2702824
> Jeff is a creationist
> Matt is an anti-vaxxer
> Both types of believers are usually good examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect
> Broken characters are suppose to be mad geniuses who really are delusional
> Best wrestling characters tend to be real life personas turned to 11
> Broken Hardys are the most over act in recent history
Really activates your almonds
>>
>>2702774
I think he's a pretty cool guy, but his way of seeing the world and talking isn't what I want from wrestlers.
>>
>>2702837
Well they're doing a shitty job at it considering 99.5% of vaccinated kids don't contract autism and there's no evidence that suggests a direct correlation
>>
>>2702824
Or you just haven't "woken up" yet. It's okay though, I'm sure you're way smarter than most people.
>>
>>2700412
Chris is just a spineless yes-man. Look at the number of wrestlers he considers his closest friends even though they never actually hang out with him.
>>
>>2700766
They say humans got smarter because we started eating meat

How come no other animals got smarter based on that? Dolphins are the only ones that come to mind based on this theory.
>>
>>2700543
Roman Reigns. He doesn't believe in space.
>>
>mfw Hardy says "iF mAn eVoLvEd fRoM mOnKeyS whY aRe tHeRe sTill mOnKeYs"
>mfw Jericho says "that's a good point"

checkmate atheists
>>
File: 1403006851699.jpg (34KB, 330x549px) Image search: [Google]
1403006851699.jpg
34KB, 330x549px
>>2700364
I like listening to Jeff because he's the last remnant of hillbilly/punk hybrid in wrestling. One side effect of globalism is that cultures tend to disappear when they blend. Accents vanish, habits change, ways of life are turned into embarrassing products, religions are shamed, pastimes are streamlined for a diverse audience... But Jeff doesn't change. He doesn't care what people think of him and he doesn't expect everyone to conform to his moral principles like CM "everybody needs to be the same exact vanilla midget as the next guy" Punk. He just keeps on with his Hank III schtick.

Jericho said "that's a good point" because that conversation was far more interesting than some existentialist fedora bullshit.
>>
File: willow.jpg (61KB, 533x355px) Image search: [Google]
willow.jpg
61KB, 533x355px
Jeff and matt are pure redneck.

they like wrestling, dirt bikes, drugs, still live in the same fucking area they grew up in even though they made a shit load of money.
>>
I love how Jeff is an unapologetic redneck. So weird that he dresses the way he does though.
>>
>Have to watch RAM to see Hardyz, Miz, AJ, Bliss

Fuck this cruel world
>>
File: 1437808139613-2.png (167KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437808139613-2.png
167KB, 500x500px
/thread desu
>>
>>2702593
AJ has discussed flat earth elsewhere too, he tries to dress it up as "I ain't a flat earther but some of it makes sense", but nah, dude's a flat earther. He's even said shit to the effect of "I've never seen other planets, only what NASA shows, so how do we know they're real?"
>>
>>2702837
>tha jooz
Anon getting eternally cucked by an entire religion that lives in his head rent free
>>
>>2703301
Humans also developed cooking which made food easier to digest (so more energy could go to our brains) and helped kill harmful bacteria and parasites (so less likely to die or suffer food poisoning or parsitic infection)
>>
>Hardy has an eclectic set of interests outside of wrestling. He calls his artistic side "The Imag-I-Nation".[270] On one occasion, Hardy constructed a 30-foot (9.1 m) statue of an "aluminummy" named "Neroameee" out of tin foil outside of his recording studio (a spray painted trailer).[7] On another occasion, he created an artificial volcano in his front yard, which he then jumped over on his motocross dirtbike. On another occasion, Hardy created a large sculpture of his brother Matt's hand signal "V1", which was seen on The Hardy Show, an Internet web show which features both the Hardys, Shannon Moore, and many of their friends.[271] Hardy is also an artist and poet.[7] Hardy likes to call his wrestling fans "creatures.

Is PeroxWhy?Gen mu core?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXIFUDw0unk
>>
>>2702824
>In the 40s the government did disease trials on niggers without their permission
>Claimed they were being vaccinated when really they were being infested with syphilis

Goy! Trust these government mandated injections! Why don't you trust us!?

There are reasons to be anti-vax, it's not that you're retarded. It's that you might not trust the systems pushing them.
>>
>>2703301
We don't know how evolution works in individual cases. We only have a theory of it, most of which is simply "X makes sense so it's probably right". Since human evolution takes 30 generations to show distinct splits in basic organisms you can imagine how difficult it is to follow intelligence changes in humans let alone skeletons
>>
>>2703366
Red necks love extreme sports. That's the way they dressed in the 00s
>>
>>2703486
drop the human in the second sentence
>>
>>2702837
>>2702984
>>2703476

Nice bait, but for it to be effective I would have to be concerned that anyone on /asp/ would actually breed.

One horror at a time I suppose.
>>
File: 1487206722404.png (85KB, 255x271px) Image search: [Google]
1487206722404.png
85KB, 255x271px
>>2703301
>How come no other animals got smarter based on that?
>Names an example literally one word later
>>
>>2700559
Apparently he said that was a joke, and he's a Christian but not a retard or something
>>
>trailer park trash
>retarded
>meth head
>man child
>religious
>edgelord
>loudly ignorant
>violent
>rejection of logic and reason
>XXXTreme
>facepaint
>self harm
>wrestling

So Jeff Hardy is the proto-Juggalo?
>>
Does T and A own Itchweed??? I want to see him in the wWE
>>
>>2702851
Man, how does that even change how you experience wrestling, I kind of want to know.
>>
I feel like if I hung out with Jeff we'd drink a lot, have a bonfire, ride ATV's, do all that fun redneck shit.

With Ambrose you'd probably watch Netflix or something.

JeriGOAT would be fun as long as he didn't want you to listen to his band. He does a shitload of drinking in his book.
>>
>>2704853
>With Ambrose you'd probably watch Netflix or something.
pretty much something that wont make him interact or talk to you.
>>
>>2700587
Clock makes a fool of history
>>
>>2700577
Kekked/checked
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.