[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: jon-stewart-wwe-summerslam.jpg (253KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
jon-stewart-wwe-summerslam.jpg
253KB, 1000x563px
Was he a draw?
>>
Nobody could draw during this era
>>
Drew huge dimes in the Bush Era. Made Comedy Central a big part of college life for many viewers.

Now he's gone full JUST.
>>
>>2700169

His feud with O’Reilly was the best of all time.
>>
>>2700172
>That era
>2 years ago
Are we really doing this now?
>>
>>2700169
why the fuck isn't he the host of Bring it to the table?
>>
He tried to be the next Andy Kaufman but couldn't pull it off
>>
>>2700169
He was a much better Daily Show host.
>>
File: Jew you don't own nothing.jpg (51KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
Jew you don't own nothing.jpg
51KB, 699x699px
>>
>>2700169
Never drew a shekel
>>
Only a delusional triggered /tv/ poster would try to argue he didn't draw mega dimes on the Daily Show.
>>
>>2700565
He was a big draw during the Bush years but then he went soft on Obama and the show went to absolute shit, same with Colbert
>>
>>2700489
This. That south african fucker is one of the most unfunny black people I have ever seen.
>>
>>2700499
kek
>>
>>2700586
Honestly I think he does a pretty good job considering the big shoes he had to fill.

The only ones better would have been Oliver or Colbert but both got their own shows.
>>
>>2700586
thats clearly why stewart chose him as successor. he was already upstaged by colbert, theres no way he would let it happen again with his show
>>
>>2700593
What's a pretty good job?

He's not funny. His impressions/voices are awful. His interview style is fucking all shill and pandering, no substance, unless it's someone he wants to go after, in which case it's name calling, and goal post moving garbage. He's fucking awful and it's amazing the show isn't canceled yet.
>>
>>2700593
As much as a meme cuck as Oliver has become, he actually has decent comedic timing and knows how to tell a joke, but the pacing that he has to keep on hbo really makes some of his shit feel rushed and kinda ruins the flow of his comedy, which then highlights his shit political views.
>>
>good guy who did stuff like try to get 911 responders health care
>have him turn heel and screw over John Cena, who's gimmick is largely being a good guy American

I'm sure it was fun either way for him, but it didn't make much sense.
>>
>>2700169
>Got biggest pop off the night when he low blowed Cena.
>Huge pop the Raw after
>Spike in ratings

Based Jon Jewart working the Cenation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.