/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if HBK didnt hurt his back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
What if HBK didnt hurt his back?
>>
>>2699915
he didnt
>>
>>2699915
Dead from a drug overdose
>>
You got worked. He just didn't want to play second fiddle to Austin.
>>
Biz would b dead
>>
>>2699937
Most likely this.
>>2699921
No, he did but the retirement was part Vince getting him away from the company because he was a cancer, part back problems, and part drug problems.
>>
>>2699961
So instead he played second fiddle to HHH.
>>
Austin v McMahon wouldn't happen and WCW would have won.
>>
>>2699961
He would've made like an extra 10 million dollars being Austin's #1 adversary.
>>
>>2699915
He would have had corrective eye surgery.
>>
It's an interesting question. I think the attitude era could have only been better with a prime HBK having fueds with Austin, Rock, Taker etc.

But then it brings up stuff like would McMahon/Austin have happened? Would The Rock have had the push as a top 2 guy with Austin? Would Shawn have still sorted his life out or continued to be junkie and possibly eventually die of a drug overdose?

In the end i'm glad everything worked out the way it did, even though i much preferred watching 90s king dick Shawn over 00s born-again Shawn.
>>
>>2699961
This.

Everyone knew at the time he was cleared to come back in plenty of time for the Attitude Era.

But he refused because he would have to take a back seat to Austin/Rock/Foley/Undertaker etc. So he told Vince he wouldn't come back and that Vince was free to cut him.

Of course Vince wouldn't because he knew Shawn was wanting to go to WCW and join NWO with his buds.

That's the only reason he was allowed to set around 4 years drawing a check.

Most overrated piece of shit in the business.
>>
He still would have disappeared for a bit, but not 4 years. maybe 1 year. but it would be indefinite at the time, so McMahon-Austin would have gone ahead anyway. Then either

>1
he would have returned as the main #1 heel and he would have been McMahon's corporate champ, Rock would never have been pushed...or

>2
he just
would have sulked and never come back (until Triple H politicked his way to the top and Austin was done. Come to think of it, that's pretty similar to how it actually happened. Really makes you think...)
>>
>>2703919
It was much better he was not there, any benefit of having him around as a performer would be negated by him being a complete cunt backstage
>>
lol WWE was at its highest point when HBK faked having a hurt back and fucked off because he lost his smile again
>>
>>2702873
>HBK being Austin's #1 adversary while The Rock exists
>>
>>2703991

I think Shawn would have filled Triple H's role as the no.3 guy and top heel in the company, and we'd have had the HBK/HHH feud a lot sooner, only this time it would have been more equal rather than Shawn being the underdog
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.