[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This wasn't even the ending to the match...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: uhh.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.webm
3MB, 720x480px
This wasn't even the ending to the match...
>>
>Burning Hammer onto a chair wasn't the finish

The state of indie shitters. Exposing the god damn business.
>>
File: corny.jpg (20KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
corny.jpg
20KB, 640x360px
I mean what the fuck?
>>
>>2697380

Didn't Ospreay kick out of three Rainmakers during this match as well?

I believe it actually ended with a 630. After all that bullshit, a 630...
>>
>>2697391
More like giving those 12 payin customers their money's worth!
>>
>>2697380

...dive

So...how is any finisher even believable if a burning hammer on a chair isn't enough?
>>
>>2697380
what fucking match
>>
>late 1990s
Hooly shit, this is real!

>2017
What a stupid fucking spot.
>>
>>2697380
I look forward to his career ending next year
>>
>>2697565
>holy shit this is real!
>late 90's

18+
>>
well kenta kobashi wasn't a manlet so this doesn't matter
>>
>>2697380
>>2697409
>>2697467
I blame Jimmy, he's an overrated and edgy deathmatch hack who relies on "muh epic spots" to have a good match

>>2697479
Jimmy Havoc vs Will Ospreay Progress Chapter 20 2015
>>
Kobashi fought cancer for this...
>>
>>2697391
>>2697391>>2697391
>>2697391
>>2697391

Can I buy you a beer?
>>
i like the fact that most of these idiots will die or retire by the age of 30
>>
And let me guess, the finish was a rollup
Indy manlets kill the business every time they have a """""match"""""
>>
>>2697380
Will Osprey is a cancer to our business and should be DELETED immediately
>>
>>2697391
>exposing the business

the state of cultist moron YouTube historians who actually believe this is true. 'the business' has been exposed for years via the eight billion shoot podcasts and YouTube videos.
>>
>>2697750
People always knew it was fake retard.
>>
>>2697750

The thing is, we know that it's fake, but we don't need it to be hammered into our heads during the damn match.
>>
>>2697750

Suspension of disbelief is a thing. If the protagonist of an action movie, who is portrait as a normal human otherwise, gets his head chopped off, but just continues to move and fight, it breaks the movie as well even though we know it is just a movie and not real...
>>
>>2697380
Art. In its finest and most beautiful form.
>>
File: 1488322220212.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488322220212.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

Man, love me some of them indies, amirite?
>>
Where can I find this shitshow? None of the stream sites I found seem to go that far back
>>
>>2698095

Honestly, you can look up most of their matches together. They all have retarded spots like this.
>>
>>2698115
Meh I was just curious what a 630 was, so I just ended up googling that. Don't care at all otherwise
>>
>>2697906
18+. Tell that to the people who wanted to tear Ric Flairs head off when he went over Dusty in the cage match.
>>
>>2698170
People want to tear roman/cena's head off when they go over. Do those people know it's fake?
>>
>>2697380
That's the problem, dork. Dusty Rhodes vs Ric Flair at Starcade is miles better than that.
>>
>>2697380
>>2697391
I don't get why you guys think this damages believability. In a real fight, a guy dumped onto a chair like that would be hurt as fuck, but not out for the count.
>>
>>2698199

In a real fight a guy who is dropped head first on a chair might very well break his neck and be dead or paralysed.
>>
>>2698202
Nah, I doubt it, onto the floor yes, onto a thicker metal, maybe, but not onto a steel chair. Concussed no doubt, but not neccesarily blacked-out.
>>
I fucking loved the hardcore matches and insane no-holds-barred blade circuses and TLC matches of the Attitude Era, and I see these guys as continuing that tradition of epic mayhem. What's the problem?
>>
Understand that by the time Kaufman and Lawler feuded, the business was already exposed to a huge chunk of the audience. Letterman even asked Lawler if wretstling was fake on broadcast television, citing that it was already the belief of many as being his reason for asking. And when Kaufman and Lawler went at it, the studio audience was laughing and cheering and dramatically gasping in a "just playing along" type of way. Obviously a huge chunk of the fanbase actually did think it was real all the way into the 90s, but that just means some areas were smarter than others. And for decades, people who know it's fake have been able to enjoy it by suspending their disbelief how other anons in this thread have pointed out.
>>
File: IMG_9602.png (86KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9602.png
86KB, 588x588px
>>2698193
>emaciated ghostly pale gas station clerk calling anyone else on planet Earth a dork
>>
>>2698208
you are not a smart person
>>
A match that stays at least somewhat grounded in reality is like edging for a month and then cumming buckets.

A modern indie flippyshit false-finish filled spotfest is like jacking off seven times a day every day until your dick hurts and there's no joy left.
>>
>>2698236
Edging for a month doesn't work. Even after edging for a week, the build-up is lessened because your body just get used to nothing happening and eases off. Edging for three days is optimum.
>>
File: 20170528_211813.jpg (907KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_211813.jpg
907KB, 2560x1440px
>>2698227
You fishing for a new picture, mark? Have fun pretending to be me on Tinder.
>>
>>2698234
I'm not stupid, you're telling me that one of those flimsy metal chairs would break someone's neck? First of all, anyone would protect themselves going down, so it wouldn't be straight vertical. Second, that thin of metal, it would hurt like a bitch but no, they wouldn't be fucking dead.
>>
>>2698251
The only thing Anyone could do with your picture is choose between 91 and 87 octane. that or get arrested for looking like someone who takes pictures of kids at playgrounds.
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>2698264
How the hell can somebody get gas using a digital photo?
>>
>>2697380
Great match
>>
Unrelated but why do all these flippy midgets use cartwheels to counter hurricanranas now during their """"""chain wrestling"""""" stunt routines at the start of their matches?

It looks stupid as fuck
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.