[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ASP/ BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1488544096450.jpg (37KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1488544096450.jpg
37KB, 256x256px
>scott steiner is a dra-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k56wDgnvtzk
>>
If those sirens hit the titantron on Raw the place would become unglued
>>
Let me know when he takes off his shirt so i can laugh at all the tattoos hes gotten to cover up his injuries.
>>
>>2695863
Don't watch this, why is Joseph Cuck back?
>>
>>2695863
It's IMPACT, no can save it.
>>
>>2695880
where else is he gonna go?
>>
>>2695863
>everyone freaking out but the crowd
top cringe
>>
lol wtf what a shitty crowd and cringy segment
>>2695866
this
>>
>>2695863
If this wasn't a shill post, if this was a genuine /asp/ poster, it would have been a screencap of viewcount or a reaction image from the live crowd. Not a link to the fucking video. Get in a car crash tomorrow.
>>
>>2696139
What are you doing a stroke?
>>
What The Fuck Is That Crowd's Problem?
>>
>>2696157
Nigga do I look like I'm swimming? Swimming in pussy maybe but the only person strokin' it is your bitch tit havin' cheese pizza eatin' dick lickin' work is too hard so time to get to quittin' ass.

Translation: This is a shill thread for a desperate company. I am prepared to shitpost to the moon and back in here if I feel so inclined.
>>
>>2695863
Why would we be btfo? He's a reddit guy
>>
Isn't a big heavy black leather jacket a bit too much for Florida weather in May?
>>
>>2696192
Trump is the stone cold of presidents

Jk he's more like Pillman
>>
>>2695863
The state of tna, sorry, "Impact"
>>
>>2696192
Trump obviously hates all the eurocucks for destroying europa and the European people
>>
File: 3w6Em5h.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3w6Em5h.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>2696192
>liberal cuck gets his fake news from reddit
>>
For a second there, I thought I was watching the 205 Live crowd.
>>
File: 1478373426304.jpg (31KB, 746x387px) Image search: [Google]
1478373426304.jpg
31KB, 746x387px
>>2696446
>>
That was fucking sad, I'm sorry. Cringe cringe cringe. 0 literally 0 reaction. Pope yelling and popping off and the crowd just standing there while the sirens blare. That is so awkward and cringe man
>>
>>2696479
yup a bad crowd can make anything look terrible
>>
>>2696480
Why do you think people are so obsessed with wrestling being a draw? The more casual fans can pack into arenas, the hotter the crowds will be. Anyone who says, "why do you care about who is a draw?" doesn't understand how the show works.
>>
Remember the pop Alberto Del Rio got? TNA crowds are dead and the biggest pop that TNA ever got was RVD debut.
>>
>>2696515

Apparently for his actual debut he got a good reaction, though.
>>
>>2695978
>Ugh there's some fat guy in the ring
>Huh? Who's this old man?
>Is he a police officer? What's on his head?
>Mom where's Roman Reigns? Can we go home now
>>
>>2696485
>The more casual fans can pack into arenas, the hotter the crowds will be.

yeah those WCW Disney Tapings were RED hot
>>
>>2695863
>No mic time
What's the point? Of course the crowd would be dead, he's old and washed up the only thing he has left is his godlike mic skills
>>
jesus christ i cringed so hard watching this
>>
>>2695863
This shit is too painful to watch.. jesus
>>
>>2695863
>a 54 year old man who was a has-been in 2003 let alone fucking 2017 comes out
>no reaction
in other news, water is wet
>>
>THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM A FUCKING MIC
TNAyylmao had 1 (ONE) job and didn't do it. Scotty can't work anymore. He hasn't been able to for a quite a while. He's old and busted. But he can still spit comedy gold on the mic.
>>
>>2696563
>water is wet

citation needed...
>>
they should have done him an egg desu
>>
>>2695863
Edgy.
>>
>>2695863

holy fucking cringe
>>
Impact isn't that bad. It's better than faggot raw
>>
>>2698546

Yeah?
>>
>>2695863
>has to wear a leather jacket to look though because he know looks like he has cancer
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.