[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty Wrestling Moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1494009813898_thumbnail.jpg (3KB, 108x68px) Image search: [Google]
1494009813898_thumbnail.jpg
3KB, 108x68px
Name The Shittiest Moment You've seen. Any Wrestling Company.
>>
I was at a WWE house show when I was younger with the Smackdown Roster, and there was a work shoot moment where I think Rhyno pulled a fire alarm in the venue as kind of a heel "It's not a loss if I don't get pinned!" thing, but it activated sprinklers instead of just the alarm and everyone had to vacate the venue for like an hour. When we got to go back in they rushed straight to the main event with Cena in it, and that was that.
>>
>>2695203
WrestleMania 32
>>
Old Day.
>>
>>2695235
aka MAKEROMANLOOKSTRONGMania
>>
>>2695203
The whole Goldberg run as Universal champ
>>
File: weeb wrestling.webm (3MB, 544x308px) Image search: [Google]
weeb wrestling.webm
3MB, 544x308px
>>2695203
>>
>>2695203
WWE signing fatgooka
>>
The end of Summerslam 2016.

Carny as fuck and it could've ended much, much worse. They could've seriously hurt Randy with that. Also, to make good, we wound up getting Randy winning the Rumble and his shitty ass title reign. So that sucked.
>>
Everytime The Young Cucks are in a ring is the shittiest moment in history.
>>
File: tumblr_onusjtsQx81s5zf6fo1_400.gif (2MB, 217x472px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onusjtsQx81s5zf6fo1_400.gif
2MB, 217x472px
>>2695203
Those KM segments Impact keeps showing.
>>
>>2695273
THIS IS WRESTLING
>>
>>2695203
No one here watched the old CZW events? Zandig was fucking based besides the JEEEEEZUUSS meme

One time in a fucking BAR they had Tajiri vs The world champion (I think it was Justice Pain) and Tajiri won the CZW World Championship out of nowhere, even Tajiri was fucking lost and he just celebrated

Then Zandig came out, said a couple of words with the mic (He was the owner of the company) and then said fuck it, made a match right there, clothesline to Tajiri, 1-2-3 and Zandig was World Champion because why the fuck not?

Tajiri was champion for like 10 minutes at least

In a booking perspective was WCW 2000 levels of shit but it was funny af
>>
>>2695289

>Young Cucks

They have good Christian wives and children, and make more money than most of the low carders and NXT geeks. Stay bitter.
>>
File: 1491955357514.jpg (39KB, 311x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491955357514.jpg
39KB, 311x350px
>>2695298
My absolute fucking dick
>>
Tna- fan in a sting outfit attacks rvd, pulls off sting mask to reveal sting underneath.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.