[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a diverse wrestler the big dog is!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (40KB, 824x380px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
40KB, 824x380px
What a diverse wrestler the big dog is!
>>
File: leakee.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
leakee.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>2695201

Roman Leakee always gets me...
>>
Somebody Should Take "The Big Dog" and Put Him Down.
>>
>with theatrics
>>
I'm not gonna talk about his really small moveset 'cause enough people do that.

I'm instead gonna talk about how bad his corner clotheslines are. He looks like he's giving them a hug.
>>
>>2695259
half of his moveset is just punches and clotheslines
>>
>>2695201
honestly if I had to fill out my repertoire, it'd just be 100% picks and STOs.
>>
>>2695414
More like a fight. I like it.
>>
>>2695201
The Niagara Bomb should be his finisher, not the spear
>>
>>2695201
>muh movez
Kys fatty
>>
>>2695201
Is the joke supposed to be that it's a small amount? Because it seems like a reasonable repertoire for a wrestler on a 3 hour show who performs all week. Steve Austin probably did a total of 4 moves during his run on top too.
>>
>>2695201
This is my biggest issue with Roman desu. He's boring as fuck in the ring.
Typical (most) Roman matches:
>slaps
>corner clotheslines
>drive by
>slaps
>samoan drop
>superman punch
>superman punch
>superman punch to interfering 3rd party outside
>drive by
>spear
>superman punch to interfering party again
>superman punch
>spear
>pin
>>
>>2696023
He barely uses the powerbombs unless the opponent is small. It's pretty much just

>Punches
>Clotheslines
>Big boot
>Drive-by
>Samoan Drop
>Superman Punch
>Spear

Which'd be fine if he was like, really good at psychology or something, but he's really not. It's just the same moves over and over without really telling any kinda story. When he uses the Superman Punch four times in a match, it really doesn't do him any favors.
>>
>>2696032
Meanwhile, the typical Seth match since his injury:
>punches
>slingblade
>tope suicida!
>slingblade
>running knee
>slingblade
>slingblade
>finish
The above can also be applied to Finn.
The typical Dean match is just Dean flailing around with his tongue sticking out, followed by a wacky line, two suicide dives, and a dirty deeds. To be honest, Roman is probably the most exciting wrestler of the three, which is sad.
>>
>>2696034
There's only so much story to tell with WWE's god awful writing, especially with the bipolar way they handle Reigns. But when there's a decent angle (vs Lesnar and vs Rollins) he can tell a great in ring story.
>>
>>2696040
Buddy...

>Blockbuster
>Frog Splash
>Superplex rolling into Falcon Arrow
>Enzuigiri
>Superkick to kneeling opponent
>Phoenix Splash

You didn't think that through.
>>
>>2696045
When Roman's in the ring with a top tier worker, he can tell a great in ring story? Ya don't say.
>>
>>2695414
So... Hogan?
>>
File: strugglebomb.webm (359KB, 420x356px) Image search: [Google]
strugglebomb.webm
359KB, 420x356px
His moves are find the problem is him struggling to lift people so he can't get over as the legit new cena and the superman punch spam. The superman punch looks so fucking terrible.
>>
>>2695634
But his strikes look terrible

>>2695778
He can't do it to anybody bigger than Styles

>>2696023
It's small compared to the majority of his peers. Austin did way more shit than fucking Supermeme Puncher.
>>
>>2696023
Austin was actually entertaining though
>>
>muh movez
>>
>>2696034
>>2696046

The biggest problem with Seth is he forces all of his moves out and is a shit seller. Dean is just garbage with his cringy 'leddit wacky man psychology, horrible rebound clothesline and other PeeGee watered down crap. He should literally go full CZW and start bringing in the glasstubes, weed whackers and knives if he want to be interesting, its where he excels at. Reigns is Cena tier garbage in ring and needs to be carried by superior workers.

Shield are garage, the Wyatts should have been pushed to the moon instead.
>>
>>2695201
where is the failed tombstone piledriver reversal?
>>
superman punch looks like shit.

a clothesline finisher might work with a cringy name for his big dog nickname like fetch or something.

knocks the opponents head off now they gotta find it.

hell, maggle can even say something stupid like, the big dog just decapitated them with that tree trunk of an arm he has.
>>
>>2696363
Meh, debatable.

He was put in the same scenario every week and did the same thing.
>>
He does a palm strike?
>>
>>2696377
It's there.

Those are the "theatrics" in the superman punch
>>
>>2696450
>record high ratings
>record high merch
>record high overness

"debatable"
>>
>>2696450
When Steve Austin grabbed a microphone people were excited.

When Steve Austin hit his finish people around the globe simultaneously came in their pants
>>
>>2696450
Austin vs Vince would win any poll for best wrestling feud ever

because it was
>>
>>2695201
>MUH MOVESET

The fucking state of you marks.It doesn't matter how many moves you can do, the ONLY moves that matter are the ones the crowd cares about.

Steamboat and Flair built an industry with arm drags and chops.
>>
the problem with modern wrestling is none of the moves are over. the reason bray will never draw a dime is because his finisher is utter dogshit.
>>
>>2696478
And they also had matches you never watched if you believe that's all they did
>>
>>2696484
The reason bray sucks is because his promos are rambling garbage and no one understands what this hobo taker is even about.

They just like his entrance.

That and he lost all his imporatant matches for the past 3 years or some shit.
>>
>>2696502
and sister gabriel sucks also. admit it.
>>
>>2696536
arre you referencing his finisher?

he could do the muscle buster or some shit and still no one would care about this swamp nigger.
>>
>>2696536
it's not great but it's far from the worst finisher in WWE
>>
>>2696502
2deep4u

>>2696536
>sister gabriel

PJ Black Flying Nun gimmick when?
>>
File: x354-q80[1].jpg (12KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
x354-q80[1].jpg
12KB, 354x354px
>>2696472
My Uncle bought me this shirt for my birthday. I was too embarrassed to wear it. I suspect a lot of record high cringe sales like that.

Clueless adults going, oh he's popular, my kid will like it.
>>
File: WWU.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WWU.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
>>2696536
>Sister Gabriel
>>
he's a weak power wrestler
>>2697276
that's a badass shirt though if you don't look like an obese smark its perfectly fine to wear
>>
>>2697283
It's fucking stupid and cringy as shit

Thanks for invalidating your opinion.
>>
>>2697289
>being this upset you can't pull off a texas rattlesnake shirt

give it to the salvation army so a real man can pay $2 for it and show you how wrong you are
>>
>>2697289
Send it to me then if you don't want it.
>>
>>2697294
This was years ago. I threw that shit out with the tags still on it.

I still have my glow in the dark nwo shirt though.
>>
>>2697279
WWU for Cruiserweight Classic 2K17?
>>
>>2696478
Flair never drew a dime tho
>>
>>2695259
I wonder how many hours of my life I've wasted watching Roman do those corner clotheslines every week.
>>
>>2699170
>all-time largest attendance record
>>
>>2699180

Honestly, whose fault is that?
>>
File: 1436484719326.png (47KB, 618x343px) Image search: [Google]
1436484719326.png
47KB, 618x343px
>>2697279
>29.97FPS
Lucha Underground can't even run at 60FPS? LMAO WWE runs at 60fps/1080p! How can LUcucks even compete?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.