[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*rekts your belt*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: INTO_THE_TRASH_IT_GOES.gif (1MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
INTO_THE_TRASH_IT_GOES.gif
1MB, 400x223px
*rekts your belt*
>>
I haven't watched a lot of New Japan, but tell me about Naito. People say he's Japanese Stone Cold but he seems way more chill, he seems like fun character.
>>
>>2695089
He's basically the rejection of traditional Japanese values like politeness, respect for authority or the pageantry of pro wrestling. He's over as fuck because his characters attitude reflects the frustration many young Japanese feel against the perceived glass ceiling of their society.

FWIW IRL he's a really nice guy who loves his fans. But his rebellious, middle fingers up character is callous and indifferent to the fans because he feels they turned their backs on him during his failed babyface super push.
>>
>>2695089
He's basically the anti - reigns.
It's cool to like him
>>
>>2695089
yeah and he's 1000x the wrestler Austin was even before the neck

i liked his match with Tanahashi more than Omega vs Okada that same night

Like Omega, Okada, Ishii, Takahashi and Styles (rip Shibata) he's a must see performer any time he's on the card
>>
>>2695089
I've read somewhere that he treats the IC title like shit because it caused him to not main event Wrestle Kingdom so he hates it.
>>
>>2695089
Naito is the dude. He got me interested in NJPW. A jap that speaks spanish? Take my money.
>>
>>2695089
>be naito
>suck dicks in TNgay
>job to nashetty in a handicap match on the way out
>come back as hot young talent
>have a good match with the ace and suddenly everyone loves me
>wait who's this new tall and handsome young rookie
>WTF HES CHAMP NOW?
>whatever gedo-san will book me as champ soon enough
>get injured
>FUCK
>WTF why does everyone love the new guy?
>oh NOW you're giving me the push?
>i won the G1, why does everyone hate me now?
>WTF why are the old guys in the main event?
>who are these new gaijin?
>WTF WHY IS THE NEW GAIJIN CHAMP NOW?
>maybe gedo will make me the champ this year..
>great the old fuck and the rookie are in the main event again
>fuck this i'll just phone it in for a while
>fuck los japoneses i'm gonna chill with my spic friends
>yo these spics are pretty cool y'all mind if i steal this shit?
>come back as heel piece of shit
>yes everyone hate me pls i hate y'all too
>wait..y'all like this new me? fuck y'all still
>lol fuck goto
>now you wanna give me the belt after those two faggots left? this shit is my trash now
>everyone loves me again
>i sell merch like fuckin drugs gedo is my BITCH
>gotta put over the old faggot again but it's ok the g1 this year is mine too
>can't wait to make that rookie my bitch in the dome main event

Tranquilo Man history in a nutshell
>>
>>2695101
God damn this is a perfect description. Also, his match with Kenny was better than Kenny/Okada.
>>
>>2696227
He did the same thing with the IWGP Heavyweight Title
>>
File: austinbelt.gif (4MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
austinbelt.gif
4MB, 250x250px
I wonder who he stole his gimmick from

state of gook wrestling
>>
>>2696196
he worked a pretty shit match with AJ tbqh tho famm
>>
>>2696374
Their match at WK9 is underrated
>>
>>2696365
There isn't a wrestling company in business today that doesn't have talent or booking influenced by the Attitude Era.
>>
him spiking the belt against the steps was amazing
>>
>>2696365
>he thinks that's naito's gimmick
oof
>>
>>2696365
coincidentally it's also the intercontinental title
>>
>>2695089
>he seems way more chill

you could say he's

TRANQUILO
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.