[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Crispin War really do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: restinpeacemyman.jpg (98KB, 579x434px) Image search: [Google]
restinpeacemyman.jpg
98KB, 579x434px
Did Crispin War really do it?
>>
Its a work ya mark
>>
>>2694701
Redpill me. Is Cripin still alive?
>>
>>2694712
*cRISPIN
>>
Well, is he?
>>
>>2694678
Goldberg had Benoit and his family killed because Benoit refused to job to Goldberg. So Goldberg, or the people who back him, had Benoit's entire family eliminated when the time was right.

Who backs Goldberg, you ask? The Zionists, of course. Bill Goldberg was the face of an elaborate PsyOp designed to condition the American people that Jews are unstoppable.
>>
>>2695367
Really?
>>
i have my doubts to be honest
>>
>>2697142
Why?
>>
he did it for the rock
>>
>>2697142
Me too.
>>
>>2697142
I don't believe it. And I'm waiting for a deathbed confession from that fat cuck
>>
>>2697563
Which fat cuck?

What is the basis for saying Benoit didn't do it?
>>
WHAT is the basis for saying Benoit didn't do it? Don't just mic drop, this is some heavy shit.
>>
File: Who_could_it_be.gif (3KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
Who_could_it_be.gif
3KB, 452x523px
>>2697613
>>
Appearetly someone from Connecticut IP edited his Wikipedia about his death even before it was revealed.
>>
>>2697618
Holy shit.
>>
>>2697568
Not that anon, but Kevin Sullivan is the fat cuck, and a bit of a creepy weirdo.
Seeing how he basically wrote and directed his own divorce, it's a bit shady.
>>
>>2694678
He did it for the business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FpawLjwCfQ
>>
>>2695367
But would Goldberg hold a grudge that long?
>>
>>2698001
dude thats some fucked up shit... holy
>>
>>2698001
You can see him nearly crack up a couple of times.

In all honesty, of course Benoit did it.
>>
>>2697618
I literally know who did it.

Can't give you guys too many details, I don't even visit this place too much but I know is traced by the FBI so...
>>
>>2698093
Have sex
>>
Daniel was the culprit.
>>
>>2698103

What? Im married, what do you mean?

>>2698093
>>2698093
>>
File: IMG_6923.png (92KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6923.png
92KB, 320x180px
According to Justin Roberts' book, Benoit was a nice guy when sober. When he had a few drinks, his mean streak would come out. He and Nancy were having drinks, got in a fight, she said something that pushed him over the edge, snapped, and killed her. He had his "Oh shit" moment, realized that he was fucked, his son would lose both parents because he knew he was going to prison. So he kills his son, then himself.
>>
>>2698322
I think her sister said he was researching it online for weeks.
>>
>>2698322
It was pretty elaborate for a moment of madness snap reaction. He had tied her up and shit.
>>
Is there any chance that it could have been kinky sex gone wrong?
>>
>>2694678
It was a DNC hit.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.