[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he suck shit in-ring /asp/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: download (68).jpg (8KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
download (68).jpg
8KB, 295x171px
Why does he suck shit in-ring /asp/ ?
>>
He's old
>>
The way his matches are put together, the pschology itself isn't bad at all. He just has no athleticism left. He's slow as fuck and he can't jump.
>>
Because he's 45. He was never an elite worker but Jericho could go when he was younger. His matches with Eddie Guerrero in WCW are incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3HeU0iT6lo

Basically what I'm trying to say here is, 18+
>>
Also Meltzer gives this motherfucker 3.5-4 stars for putting on stinkers. It's obvious Jericho is his source
>>
He's old and can't wrestle like he used to. Let him focus on his cringeworthy dad rock band.
>>
File: 4326.jpg (65KB, 730x733px) Image search: [Google]
4326.jpg
65KB, 730x733px
Christ this team could have been the greatest thing ever if it was 7 years ago.
>>
>>2693883
Still better Than half of the roster. Sad !
>>
>suck shit
But he doesn't. It's just that at this point in his career his mic skills and his wrestling skills are much further apart than they used to be so it seems that way.

He's still an above average worker and better than most of the roster. And if his slowing down means we got/get to enjoy him a little longer than we otherwise would've, so be it. Imagine how fucking boring RAW would have been in 2016 and early 2017 if Jericho wasn't there, seriously.
>>
When did the Lion Tamer and Walls of Jericho become different moves?

If I remember right it was always the Lion Tamer in ECW, WCW and Japan because he was the Lion Heart but he dropped the nickname and became Y2J when he went to the WWF so he changed the name.
>>
>>2693914
Literally answered yourself.
>>
>>2693920

Yea but when did they go from the same move with a different name to two different moves?

The announcers will call it differently based on the angle now.
>>
>>2693932
Liontamer is knee to the back and Walls is the Boston crab. Liontamer only works safely on manlets so he uses Walls more because WWE are big guys.
>>
>>2693875
guy is 45, give him a break. he still can put matches with much more dignity than 80% of the roster.

his mic skills were always GOAT and now he relies more on them.
>>
>>2693885
I was gonna ask why would Jericho report to Meltz that he got worked by the Orton/Lesnar match? but then I remember reading that Jericho got all in Lesnars face and was about to fight him.

You might be onto something, Famdango
>>
>>2693884

>He was never an elite worker but Jericho could go when he was younger.

You're insane. Jericho was legit one of the best workers ever when he was younger.
>>
He's 45 and can still pull off the lionsault so thats pretty cool
>>
>>2693885

>Le Meltz
>>
>>2694177
No he wasn't. His career is littered with disappointments and matches that should have been better
>>
>>
His knees went out from carrying all the new talent for far too long
>>
>>2693875
>Get aload of this stupid idiot
But seriously, it's because he's old. I like his new gimmicks tho.

>>2693893
Fozzy is actually pretty good. I saw them live, and I think it's clear that he wants to focus on music more than anything else, especially if Judas gets nominated for a grammy.
>>
>>2694177

Imagine genuinely believing this.

>>2693885

He gave that awful Rock/Jericho match at the Royal Rumble (2002) 4.25 stars. He's always been like that with Jericho.

>>2693906
>But he doesn't

He put on terrible matches with good workers for years now. If he doesn't suck, what is it? It was surprising he had okay matches with Owens.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.