[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay safe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1495835852081.jpg (12KB, 630x272px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495835852081.jpg
12KB, 630x272px
Stay safe
>>
>>2693295
Wtf is his fucking ding-dong diddly problem
>>
>>2693295
are you blind ?
>>
Jimmy Havoc would annihilate this mong
>>
Why would ISIS waste a good bombing on an event that has 20 people?
>>
>>2693295
So apparently this kind of stuff made What Culture remove him from the internet darlings thing and now they are living rent free in his head.
>>
>>2693295
What a pathetic tryhard.
>>
>>2693366
Well the last one barely got like 23
>>
I thought muslims blow themselves up to get virgins, not to kill them.
>>
>>2693295
>le bald say stupid shit to get attention man
>>
>>2693295
cringe
>>
I wonder if the police have anything to say about this guy threatening people online
>>
>>2693517
I dunno, I forwarded it to the authorities and will continue to monitor the situation
#teamblampied
>>
>>2693295
You can legitimately be jailed for shit like this. What a moron.
>>
wtf I love ISIS now
>>
>>2693295
>oim adum frum wutcalture and wat just happend?
(wcpw terrorist boming)
>>
>>2693543
yeah this is a big no no.
>>
I'm sure the cuckculture crowd would just be happy their shows got one more person to show up.
>>
>>2693295
This guy is a big fucking loser, like honestly and this is coming from a non What Culture fan. I don't understand how someone has an audience by saying such the most unoriginal edgy shit that anyone can make up. I'm sure any edgy anon here could make a jokes just as funny with no thought to it.
>>
File: 23132211221321.jpg (10KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
23132211221321.jpg
10KB, 340x227px
>>2693295
OHHHH MYYY , IT'S ABDUHL HAZARI

THE CROWD IS EXPLODING
>>
>>2693295
WHEN THE SUN IS BLAZING
AND THE SUMMER GETS HOT
WATER COUNTRY'S
A VERY COOL SPOT
>>
>>2693295
That shit is going to get him on the FBI's watch list
>>
>>2696076
>Ameritard doesn't know FBI is US only
Jesus christ , what kind of dumbass are you?
>>
kek cant wait till he uploads a vid apologising and begging them not to sic the police on him.
>>
>>2696081
Regardless if he was implying it to somewhere in England just trying to get ISIS's attention and asking them to do an attack can get the FBI on your ass.
>>
>>2693295
>"event"

subtle jab at CuckCulture's "wrestling company"
>>
Is he out of touch of the ramifications of saying shit like this or is he genuinely a proper mad lad
>>
I was going through his tweets last night and he's a shitty combination of a 4chan tier edgelord and the least self aware dudebro. All he does is make fun of wrestling and anyone with more success than him. The dude is the embodiment of crine
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.