[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Rollins and Deano are basically the only two guys left on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: reigns-mic.jpg (136KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
reigns-mic.jpg
136KB, 1284x722px
So Rollins and Deano are basically the only two guys left on Raw who have a clean win on Roman. Given what they did with Finn a couple weeks ago, I assume next week, Roman is going to beat Seth clean, then he's gonna do the same to Dean after he's done with the Miz, right?
>>
>>2693284
Just because Roman got a win back, doesn't mean Finns win is erased from History.

Goldberg has one upped Brock Lesnar on 6 separate occasions, to Brocks 3. That doesn't mean Brock "wins" because he got a pin the other month.
>>
>>2693293
>doesn't mean Finns win is erased from History.
Kinda does.

They pushed hard during that match "Finn Balor won because he had the element of surprise." then after Roman won, they said "The better man won tonight - an injured Roman Reigns."

They really did everything they could to make Finn's win from last year totally meaningless. Given that Roman ate all those pins because of his wellness violation, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they try to retcon his losses to Seth and Dean too. Seth only won because of the ref bump, Dean only won because it was a triple threat and he cherry picked.
>>
>>2693284
>analyzing it this much

Can't you just watch and enjoy? Let the story unfold.
>>
>>2693299
>"The better man won tonight - an injured Roman Reigns."
Seriously?
>>
>>2693284
Well they gotta make Roman look strong somehow.
>>
>>2693293
Roman beat Finn while "not 100%". It makes Finn's win non canon.
>>
>>2693284

We can only hope. Crossshitters and hairlets don't deserve to go over the Big Dog.
>>
I don't remember Deano having a clean win over Roman. Wasn't it a triple threat?

Seth and Bálor did pin him clean.

If I do remember correctly, didn't Show also pinned him clean?
>>
Seth would've been beaten if the ref wasn't out. That taints Seth's win. Only Balor and Strowman beat him clean. Dean never did. Triple threats are a bingo hall gimmick not a fair contest where you can get clean wins.
>>
>>2693284
Big Dog has gone over Deanetty multiple times.

Jasethy will job next week but he is still 3-1 against Big Dog.
>>
>>2693284
Yes sir.
>>
>>2693352
https://youtu.be/xTAogn54Ehc?t=767
>>
>>2693397
It was a triple threat, but it wasn't like "Seth hit his finisher, Dean throws him out, covers Roman." he still pinned the guy with his finisher.
>>
File: cm-punk.jpg (48KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk.jpg
48KB, 620x827px
>>2693284
Like it or not, there's only one man that has beaten Large Canine, even in a 3 on 1 handicap...
>>
>>2693397
Show never pinned him clean. Rollins hit Reigns with his MITB breifcase and Show chokeslammed him. Reigns got his win back 3 PPVs later, though.
>>
>>2693999
That handicap match literally had Reigns spear Ambrose by accident, punk throw out Reigns then pinned ambrose for the victory.

And I swear Reigns is the only shield member to beat punk 1 on 1 (though had some interference)
>>
>>2693284
Deanetty has been beaten clean by lil BoiPoochie on numerous occasions. Jasethy will get a clean loss next week after 1 spear by VInce's current BoiPucci.
>>
>>2694069
Must
Make
Roman
Appear
Considerably
Powerful
>>
Didn't Finn and Roman fight each other after they already had a match earlier that same night? Also isn't Brock, John Cena at wrestlemania if a make-a-wish kid is watching, and goldberg still canonlogically stronger?
>>
File: W10730.jpg (146KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
W10730.jpg
146KB, 1001x1001px
>>
File: 1454611304648.jpg (278KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
1454611304648.jpg
278KB, 600x652px
>mfw Dean gets a clean win on Roman in the next 6 months
>>
>>2694112
Brock is total endboss again after his clean win over Goldberg.

But we all know that Roman will beat and possibly retire him
>>
>>2693284

yep

Such a stupid idea to have Finn lose so they have to build him up again the next week. Booking by utter idiots...
>>
I haven't watched wrassling for about 7 years now. Who is this Reigns guy and why do i keep seeing him? His name is gay and he looks like Ken doll with long hair, a goatee and a shitty military style vest without any pockets.
>>
>>2694276
Goldberg is 2-1 against Lesnar.

And it took interference from Heyman to get that one pin (he warned Brock about the last Spear).

When you add up how many times Goldberg has one upped Lesnar, Lesnar is like a child
>>
>>2694282
When did you last watch wrestling?

He's essentially 2002 era Brock Lesnar, except he's not over, has no charisma, never eats a clean pin, the commentators constantly cover for him, he's always ghe face even when he's doing heelish things, hesr boring in ring, and Vince is pushing him in awful ways, constantly.
>>
File: SCP682 breaks containment.jpg (266KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
SCP682 breaks containment.jpg
266KB, 550x800px
>>2694422
>lesnar is like a child
No, hes a monster, hes like a rathalos.

Goldberg is a Deviljho.
>>
>>2693384
I wouldn't say it makes the win non canon. It just makes the fact that Roman Reigns evolved his power level and has become way stronger Finn the new canon.
>>
>>2694725
That might be true if they hadn't gone out of their way to say that Finn won because had the element of surprise last year.

They really did as much as they could in that segment to reduce Finn's win.
>>
>>2694112
>Didn't Finn and Roman fight each other after they already had a match earlier that same night?
Yes but they both had the same style match beforehand. The playing field was even.
>>
>>2694422
>he warned Brock about the last Spear
Kek, the guy in your corner giving advice isn't interference. Lesnar got his win back and beat him clean. That makes him > in canon.
>>
>>2693516
Fuck Vince.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.