[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

Cringe.
>>
wtf i thought simon was the based one
>>
Where the lie tho
>>
>That amount of dislikes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY
>>
>>2690542
I haven't watched the video and don't plan to. Jinder's biggest are being mediocre in the ring and having a shit gimmick. You hate because I'm different is worse than I hate Americans as a foreigner gimmick. Not Jin's fault he probably had it thrown on him. I just wish he could have tweaked and ran that peaceful Sikh gimmick a little more.

>>2690642
all there vids have been getting buried in dislikes since they started that paywall stuff.
>>
I thought Simon was always positive and likes to play devil's advocate? So none of them are behind Jinder, wild. (Ross is an IRL shitposter and doesnt count)
>>
>>2690542
Simon is the John Cena of WhatCulture Wrestling. He's affable and can speak relatively well, but everyone will always like Adam better.
>>
>>2690542
It's pretty obvious that CuckCulture is going to disappear soon.
>>
>>2690650
This should be a testament more than anything.

Even EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS POSITIVE Simon can't find anything good about Jinder's reign
>>
>>2690646
Neville was doing a similar script when he returned from injury. I haven't been watching since feb, it would be hilarious if they're using the same script on two different shows
>>
>>2690680
With Neville it was extra stupid because people loved him.

Like, there was enough for a heel turn with "I'm not being utilized, I'm not even on TV, they say I'm too small, this is bullshit, I'm gonna go murder all the small people." But they just had to add that terrible U AMERICANS thing.
>>
>>2690542
he ding-dong diddly looks like a cancer patient with that bald head
>>
>>2690741
>U AMERICANS
They did that with nearly every Rusev and Lana promo since their debut. What kind of expectations do you have from Vince?
>>
>>2690542
Cuckculture takes wrestling too seriously.
>>
>>2690542
Is that Johnny Sins?
>>
>>2690680
Owens is even doing a similar anti-USA bit on the same fucking show
>>
The difference with Jinder is that his anti USA promos can be seen as face promos in India.
>>
>>2690542
god I fucking hate smarks. losers don't know how to have fun
>>
remember when everyone there except ross hated broken matt then he was a confirmed draw and they all changed their tune and signed him
>>
>>2690542
stop posting CuckCulture faggot
>>
It's funny, for as much as this board claims to hate these Britsmarks their videos sure do get posted a lot.
>>
meh the only thing i hate about jinder is him being a literal jobber then suddenly a fucking champ, where's the glorious build up? how can i believe that he's supposed to be a champion when he has a 3-13131 win lose record?
>>
>>2692498
King Ross is /ourguy/.
>>
>>2690650
He actually says some good things about him in the video. The title is in relation to how he's handled by the company/writers, not really to him as awrestler
>>
>>2692498
>>2692477
WhatChads have the eternal ability to work 4chan fatties into a shoot

The absolute disdain some petty fucks on here show for them is comical
>>
>>2690542
what a racist, in the current year no less
>>
>>2690542
Why do grown men take a Disney/Marvel level pg mandrama show so seriously. Its fake! Just watch it if you like it, hate it don't watch.
>>
File: Punjabi Celebration.webm (2MB, 1004x564px) Image search: [Google]
Punjabi Celebration.webm
2MB, 1004x564px
>>2690542
>the niggers with a literal failing wrestling show are saying something else will fail
Worked the entire round planet into a shoot. Based Jinder.
Based Vince. #YouStillGotIt
>>
>>2693751
i'm still not watching your video.
>>
>>2690679
Honestly the only thing positive I can about Jinder's reign is that it's different. That we got someone new instead of the usual top guys. I know it's not gonna last long and I expect him to loose his belt at the next occasion but it's something mildly entertaining meanwhile.
>>
Before you guys shit on BASED Simon, actually watch the video! Simon says that he likes Jinder and hopes he's successful. He just thinks he'll be handled poorly.
>>
>>2690542
Never hinder the SOYMON MILLAH
>>
>>2693815
I don't think so. Going off the leaks, i think Ruru is gonna cash in on Jinder.
>>
>>2690542
We all know he's a transitional champ because they wanted the belt on a heel
>>
>>2690550

No, he's the worst. Such a typical 'bald manlet tries to make up for that by acting like a tough geezer' mentality, so cringe-worthy
>>
>>2690542
Simon seems a cool dude. The only shut I really don't like in their videos is the constant apologising/regret they have for enjoying controversial angles in a TV show.

They'll talk about Austin doing a Stunner to a woman and have to justify that it was a different time and how that's totally not acceptable now. It's a fucking TV show
>>
>>2692447
This pissed me off
>>
>>2690542

based Simon working the smarks into a shoot with a clickbait video title.
>>
>>2693815
>it's something mildly entertaining meanwhile

That's the key. That's why jinders reign has been great and anyone says otherwise is purely a smark. Him winning the title and having his poo celebration is entertaining. We live in a timeline where Jinder Mahal is champion. That's crazy and it's entertaining as fuck.
>>
>>2694287

With that logic Curt Hawkins beating Lesnar for the title would be the best thing ever...
>>
>>2694297
Depending on how they do it, it could be, sure.
>>
>>2690542
>caring about plebbit: the channel
>ever
ding-dong diddly faggot
>>
>>2694300

Yeah, taking what little believability WWE has left and beat it into the ground will be a great idea.
>>
>>2694310
I only care about watching an entertaining product
>>
File: vidya gaymer.jpg (90KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
vidya gaymer.jpg
90KB, 1000x666px
Which one was the Jannetty?
>>
>>2694310
>muh kayfabe is more important than entertainment
Spot the smark.
>>
>>2694313
Considering you're a WWE mark endorsing Jinder as champion, you clearly don't.
>>
>>2694410
But jinder has been entertaining and Randy hasn't been entertaining. Why wouldn't i welcome that change?
>>
>>2694493
Jinder isn't any better a promo or wrestler than Randy
>>
>>2694495
But his reign has been more entertaining
>>
>>2694509
It's been literally 1 segment that consisted of yet another uninspired Jinder promo.
>>
All this hate for WC just makes me like them even more, desu senpai.
>>
>>2694538
don't you have a bull to prep, Adam?
>>
>>2694287
It's this logic that made David Arquette a world champion
>>
>>2690646
I think his gimmick is alright desu, classic heel and smarks hate him now) hard considering smarks cheer heels over faces most of the time) and marks always hate the shit skin wrestlers. good recipe for a heel in 2017.
>>
>>2690542
This is why Wregret is /ourguy/.
>>
>>2694556

>calls people gay

>spends time obsessing over a britbong

Kys senpai.
>>
>>2694515
Funny enough, that one segment was more entertaining than Randys entire reign. His title win was more entertaining than Randys win. This is a positive change, it's been fine so far, and I'm willing to be open minded and give it a chance
>>
>>2690542
Cuckculture turning heel, nice.

Haitch probably paid them to get Jinder over.
>>
How anyone at WWE thought that Randy Fucking Orton, the most generic guy of all time and old as dirt into the bargain, could make a viable champeen is beyond me. Jinder is fun.
>>
>>2690542
>subscribed
>>
>>2693802
>a literal failing wrestling show
I've seen this floated a time or two now, are they actually failing?
>>
>>2690667
Adam's always inserting his disgusting british face into videos ever couple seconds, he can fuck right off.
>>
>>2695436
they cancelled shows due to the youtube ad revenue thing
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.