[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: tf96swr1zkzy.jpg (78KB, 750x969px) Image search: [Google]
tf96swr1zkzy.jpg
78KB, 750x969px
>>
>My wife's daughter
>>
A
>>
>>2690416
Based Batista working the roasties into dying.
>>
>>2690416
Her fault, she didn't tuck her chin in

More seriously, did WWE stop having those short prevention ads about how you aren't supposed to do that shit at home?
>>
>>2690416
Its like wrestling needs more controversy, good grief
>>
I feel bad for the little girl but it's hilarious imagining the guy. Like he was 100% certain what he was doing was okay right up to, during, and immediately after he did it. And it just had to dawn on him what he did as he realized the girl wasn't moving. How fucking obtuse can you be?
>>
> Bodies broken in an instant
>>
>>2690416
>BAH GAWD, HE BROKE HER IN HALF
>>
SOME BODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH
>>
> I thought Shane could have been... knocked out
>>
>>2690436
Well at least he will never be as obtuse as a gas station employee who looks like fat Napoleon dynamite
>>
this happened close to my hometown in Missouri, and it was continual abuse, not just an isolated incident.

I guess that baby was bumping since birth
>>
No matter who you are, no matter what you do, please, don't try this at home.
>>
>>2690427
It's not WWE's responsibility anyway.

At this point in time WWE could easily argue that everyone knows wrestling is fake (even turbo casuals), there for no should be doing this shit at home.

A modern day law suit wouldn't go anywhere. It would be an easy win for WWE even without the legal warnings against such activity.
>>
>>2690416
She fucking sandbagged him.
>>
I WALKED FOR MILES INSIDE THIS PIT OF DANGGGEEEERR
>>
I use wrestling moves on my two and six year old all the time but not a fucking powerbomb...what a dumbass.
>>
>>2690493
If you're using wrestling moves on children at all, you're a fucking retard. No matter how "harmless" they are, you fucking no good trailer trash piece of shit.
>>
>>2690416
>WRESTLING IS FAKE!!!!!!
>kills little girl

checkmate athiests
>>
>>2690493
I bet you're an autistic manchild
>>
Step-families are a mistake, literally nothing good can happen from a man taking care of other people's children.
>>
>>2690493
I understand the 6 year old, doing pretend clotheslines on a bed n shit but doing wrestling moves to 2 year old that has slow reflexes is just downright retarded.
>>
>I ruptured a disc which fragmented into my spinal column.
>>
>Despite this, powerbombs wont be banned
>The curb stomp still is
>>
>>2690416
Hell of a way to put Batista's finisher over. Wonder if they'll force Owens to drop the Popup Powerbomb now.
>>
Unsafe workers need to get a clue brother.
>>
>>2690527
Powerbombs are harder to perform if someone is sandbagging (very likely that normal people would)

A 10 year old with boots on could curb stomp his dad when he's sleeping and cause serious damage, especially if the kid is a fat fuck
>>
>>2690498
>hes never been figured 4'd by his dad

good times man
>>
>>2690416
>Batista doesn't even wrestle anymore yet some dumbass killed his daughter using his finisher
>This in now way is WWE's fault or batistas
>Vince is scared shitless of people using the curb stomp and having it kill someone yet Seth Rollins isnt a big enough draw for that to happen

Why cant they just un-ban the curb stomp already?
>>
I shoot punt kicked a kid once and they were fine. This girl was just weak
>>
>>2690498
>The man was reported as saying "She told me to take a shower and to hit the weights and that's when I hit her with the Batista bomb"
>>
>>2690560
My dad used to put me in the ankle lock and say Kurt angle shit like "WOOOOOO" whenever he had too much beer.

He never watched wrestling much but loved Kurt angle.
>>
>>2690562
The curb stomp only looked good 5% of the time, I'm glad it's gone.

The pedigree wasn't exactly the best move to use instead though because he sucks at performing it.
>>
File: BcRmR7UIUAAmZB1.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BcRmR7UIUAAmZB1.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>2690416
She must've been a Daniel Bryan fan
>>
>>2690493
Powerbombs arent dangerous

Dumb girldidnt know how to take a bump and probably landed on her damned head.
>>
I've pulled off way riskier spots with my siblings throughout the years. These new guys are fucking unsafe.
>>
>>2690476
Well they do say you only have so many bumps in you. RIP in peace, youngest ever wrestler.
>>
Hes going have lots of wrestling in prison
>>
She's with Connor the Crusher now. In Hell.
>>
>>2690560

My uncle used to put us in what he called the Australian toe hold where he would squeeze our second and middle toes together.

It hurt like fuck but only recently did I realize that it wasn't a real move.
>>
File: Naito checking out ifunny.jpg (1MB, 1671x2925px) Image search: [Google]
Naito checking out ifunny.jpg
1MB, 1671x2925px
>>2690655
lol your uncles a feetfag
>>
>>2690655
>not getting the stinkface from your uncle
Gay
>>
>>2690655
Did your uncle sweat alot & breathe heavily while doing it?
>>
>>2690655
Never heard of that but my uncle used to give me and my brother the Willy Twister. He used to yank our willies really fast. Never even hurt, in fact it felt pretty good, still don't understand how that move is supposed to work.
>>
>>2690498
>>2690506
>>2690519
I'm not giving the DDTs or Diamond cutters for fucks sake, a scoop slam that doesn't elevate them beyond their own height onto pillows stacked on a mattress is less dangerous than carrying them on your shoulders.
>>
File: 1439692807609.jpg (62KB, 422x534px) Image search: [Google]
1439692807609.jpg
62KB, 422x534px
>>2690427
>>2690487
At every house show I have been too they play some one minute ad showing how fucked up wrestlers get from injuries and they say do not try this at home.

What adult would think he could power bomb a toddler and not hurt the kid
>>
>>2690728
The 6 year old makes sense but a 2 year old cries from shock when he has a minor stumble on the ground and you're giving him scoop slams? Your story isn't making sense.

Kids that age are anxious as fuck when it comes to bumps.
>>
File: when you get an A+.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
when you get an A+.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
>>2690560
When i was 10 and wrestling with my dad I kneed him in the nuts to try and be a heel. Dad must have had an iron will to not beat my ass then and there
>>
>>2690527
hell even without shoes on curb stomps could fuck up someones teeth easily
>>
>>2690765
NICE FUCKIN TITS RIGHT THERE FELLAS
>>
>>2690791
cringe
>>
>>2690794
I'm sorry
>>
This entire thread is fucking horrible but I'm telling you the mars rover is going to find my sides tomorrow
>>
>>2690765
I would Indiana all over her chemistries.
>>
>>2690510
What if the father is paying so much support the step dad and the woman don't have to work?
Sign me up for that!
>>
>>2690416
kek
>>
>>2690416
one of my cousins did the razors edge to another cousin into the pool. his head missed the tile edge of the pool by centimeters.
>>
>>2690498
There's a difference between powerbombing a child and putting them in a sharpshooter/figure four

You can safely do a version of the latter that doesn't actually harm them. A powerbomb on the other hand will hurt unless the landing's on a soft mattress or something, and even then it's still risky if the child lands wrong
>>
Holy shit he really did a full Batista Bomb on that kid? Complete with a sitdown at the end and everything?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.