[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you ready for MIKE LIENT Asuka ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9654.png (210KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9654.png
210KB, 1125x2001px
are you ready for MIKE LIENT Asuka ?
>>
>>2689582
But I like her trying to speak English, it's cute!
>>
>>2689582
>MIKE LIENT
>Asukafag

Go away leddit, pls
>>
Yeah having a manager who is 6 inches taller than their wrestler will certainly help them get over
>>
>Better booking idea
>put Asuka on SD
>she rapes everyone from Tamika to Charlotte
>wins the title immediately, never gets a serious challenge
>announces that SD is the B Show and she's taking the title to Raw to combine it into one women's title
>jumps to Raw
>kills Sasha, Bayley, Nia, Emma
>WM
>Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss in a unification match
>everyone expects a televised rape
>bell rings
>Asuka marches up to Bliss
>lies down
>Alexa pins her
>Asuka immediately takes off Alexa's boots and licks her bare feet while Alexa celebrates with both title belts
>going forward Asuka is Alexa's bodyguard and foot slave

How many dimes?
>>
>>2689592

The current champ prints '5 feet of fury' on t shirts you retard, everyone knows women are shorter than men
>>
>>2689582
>Heyman screams about Brock conquering etc etc while Asuka smiles in the corner
'no'. That guy was cancer to everyone that wasn't Brock or Punk. She doesn't need him
>>
>>2689606
The current champ isn't be booked on an undefeated monster streak like Asuka, are you intentionally being dense or are you just genuinely this stupid?
>>
File: 1491917796451.jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491917796451.jpg
47KB, 300x300px
>>2689604
Millions of dimes and exploding dicks
Also
>Tamika
>>
I think a lot of people have considered that the most obvious direction to go in for a while now.

Problem is, I think Heyman has a real bad record with everybody who isn't Lesnar or Punk.
>>
>>2689611
For one thing, you can use posture and camera positioning and stuff like that to mask differences in height.

And anyway, who gives a shit how tall she is relative to her manager when we know she could kick his head off in a second if she wanted to.
>>
>>2689604
Footfags are cancer
>>
>>2689604
>Asuka
>dimes
You simply can't have both
>>
>>2689624
If you wouldn't let alexa bliss fuck your mouth with her pretty little foot then you don't know SHIT about alternative sports and wrestling
>>
>>2689611
>Asuka will be diminished by being shorter than her obese, horribly out of shape manager
No, the only stupid one here is (You)
>>
>>2689582
>le just throw heyman at every bad talker meme
Hate this one
>>
File: Asuka Fat Camp.jpg (94KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Fat Camp.jpg
94KB, 876x493px
>>2689582
>only flaw
>forgetting about her morbid obestiy
>>
File: paul-e-dangerously-1[1].jpg (64KB, 642x447px) Image search: [Google]
paul-e-dangerously-1[1].jpg
64KB, 642x447px
I don't know if Heyman wants to come back full time but he should manage a stable.
Brock
Samoa Joe
Asuka
Heavy Machinery
>>
>>2689604
Lose your virginity
>>
>>2689633
It makes sense for this though.
>Asuka = Can't talk
>Heyman = Can talk
Also he only represents bad asses, and Asuka has just beaten Goldbergs underfeated reign.
>>
>>2689582
Nah.

She needs to switch turns with Nia as Alexa's muscle.
>>
>>2690277
Asuka won't be a badass on RAM
>>
Hopefully it leads to Brock vs Asuka where Brock stiffs the fuck out of her and puts her out of her misery.
>>
>>2690319
Can Brock even get her off the ground?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.