[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the hype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170525-162132_01.png (1MB, 1080x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-162132_01.png
1MB, 1080x1072px
Where's the hype?
>>
You are in the wrong board.
this is /wwe/
>>
>two shitters

this hype level is correct
>>
When is /ourboy/ Pimpinela getting the belt?
>>
File: images (41).jpg (23KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
23KB, 512x288px
>>2688909
He was so based
>>
>>2688642
That fucking hiatus was the worst decision they've made. I'm not as hyped but I'll still watch it.

Side note: I did go to this taping and saw this match. It was amazing.
>>
>>2688652
>being so underage you never even saw JoMo in WWE
>>
>>2688642
>le stunner nigger

Nope
>>
Who is the fat nigger?
>>
>>2688958
>he
>>
STO-MACK
>>
>>2689075
>Being so nostalgia deluded to the point of thinking that Jonhy was good
>>
>>2688642
John Morrison is never going back to WWE, Right?
>>
>>2689075

>being so retarded, it thought the jannetty of mnm, which was an all jannetty team, was good because john had flips and parkour in is moveset
>liking someone who was supposed to be the shawn to miz and ended up being his jannetty

kys you fag
>>
>>2689539
Just like Kenny Omega
>>
>>2689562
kenny will be in nxmeme in a year
>>
>>2689569
So will Morrison then

I really want to see a Smackdown / LU crossover exhibition match or something like that. Alas, fantasy booking
>>
>>2689578
I'd want to see Fenix vs AJ Styles 2bh
>>
File: boone.jpg (76KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
boone.jpg
76KB, 768x512px
>>2688652
Disagree.
John Morrison's latest movie is god damn amazing.
>>
>>2689608
>Shane is the secret backer of El Jefe all along
Book it Rodriguez
>>
>>2689072
How did you buy tickets? I'm in OR but would drive down for taping
>>
>>2688642
Buried under Carter's autistic faggotry posting no response threads day in and day out

Seriously nothing interesting lasts here
>>
>>2690501
They post on Instagram the dates they have tapings and all you do is send an email with your information (name, # of people, email and dates you want to attend).

You'll get a confirmation or a "we're full" email before the taping ( a week or two beforehand). Be fast since they fill up in like 15 minutes.

It's free to attend but you'll want to show up early if you want a good section to sit in, otherwise it's the standing room in the top. The standing isn't bad if you get a railing to lean on
>>
literally who
>>
>>2688642
aw man they're kicking off the season return with this? awesome, very hype
>>
They took a lot of fucking time, I have almost no hype
>>
>>2689072
they didn't make the decision, the network did. The higher ups at El Rey wanted to stretch the season out so that they could run some new programming on Wednesday nights at 9 PM (right after LU) but they wanted to premiere the new shit in like september or october so they wanted to make sure the final episodes of LU S3 (Ultima Lucha Tres and such) could lead into the new shit in hopes that people (LU fans) would stick around to check it out.

Simply put, it's bad for momentum, but it's a great sign as far as the value LU holds with the El Rey Network. It's their most popular show by far and it's a completely organic (and highly passionate) fanbase.
>>
>>2691076
Wow thanks anon, this is sincerely the most helpful/informational/relevant to my interests post there has been on the board in a long time.

Thank you.
>>
>>2691580
I'm torn; hated the wait but if it's good for business and they have a "previously on" ordeal I'll live

Remember when a bunch of lucha bikers tried to jump the Darewolf? I wouldn't mind more random luchadores in the wild skits. Additionally, what is going down with the white rabbit tribe? Will we see more?
>>
>>2689525
>>2689558
JoMo was the GOAT SyFy NXT Champion you underage shits
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.