[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drew gulak running the only good program in 205 live. goodbye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: drew-gulak[1].jpg (54KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
drew-gulak[1].jpg
54KB, 672x372px
drew gulak running the only good program in 205 live.
goodbye flippy shit
>>
>>2688291
If anybody should be in a submission match it should be Drew.
>>
File: carasame.png (166KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
carasame.png
166KB, 560x400px
This thread was necrobumped from page 8 or 9 way down the board.
So whomever bumped this is the OP samefagging.
Sad!!
>>
>>2688291
They've lingered on Neville vs. Austin too damn long and adding TJP into the mix didn't do enough to shake things up, I guess they just don't care enough anymore, since everyone can see the show's days are counted.

I hope that at least the purple ropes on Raw will die with it.
>>
>>2689166
They need to add new guys on the 205 roster to keep it fresh . As exellent as 205 live is when it comes to the in-ring , its always the same matches now .
>>
>>2689174
They could try actually using their luchas. The fact that they don't makes me think they're saving them for a stable when Kalisto joins the division.
>>
>>2689186
JUST PUT MY BEAUTIFUL CATBOY IN THE SHOW MOTHERFUCKERS REEEEEEE
>>
remember when everyone was calling for the cruiser weights to return and everyone was super hyped? Now nobody gives a shit, this is why vince shouldn't listen to internet smarks.

That being said Drew is the fucking man.
>>
>>2689196
>getting worked by Vince shitbooking his confirmation bias
>>
>>2689196
>Vince purposely does fuck all with the cruiserweights; even forcing them to water down their style of wrestling (as the CWC proves)
>s-stupid internet smarks were w-wrong!
>>
>>2689196
They should air it on pretaped Wednesday after NXT and put Talking Smack back in it's old spot. But those idiots put Live in the title so they can't do that.
>>
>>2689158
>>
>>2689208
I've been thinking that maybe WWE should take the failings of 205 Live as an opportunity to try something new, namely: Ripoff Lucha Underground.

Cancel 205 Live, get all the talent from that, record an entire season's worth of wrestling over a couple of days in front a smark inclined audience to guarantee good reactions and fill the rest of the show with more TV show-like backstage segments.

At the very least it would improve on the quality of the matches they'll be able to pull off on a more relaxed schedule.
>>
>>2690012
Then use them between tapings in dark matches to loosen the crowds up. Still have the champion appear on Raw. Let some of the more popular guys into the tag division so that the teams they actually want over aren't constantly losing to whoever is currently champ.

I'd have to insist that they do dramatized versions of their real stories. One of the main appeals of the CWC was that they treated it like a genuine sport and the storytelling all had to do with their careers. So the backstage segments should be like a fabricated version of that Rollins documentary last year.
>>
>>2689984
kek
>>
>>2690012
>taping a bunch of matches in 1 night is a more relaxed schedule than working a match every other week
>>
Drew Gulag more like Drew 0 Dimes. He's the most fucking vanilla guy on 205 live, nothing interesting about him.
>>
>>2688291
Nobody watches this shit
>>
>>2691733
Just ask the entire roster of Lucha Underground.
>>
>>2692396
2/3 of Team Havoc busted up their legs during these sessions. Perhaps not the best argument you could make.
>>
>>2689204
But there's a twenty-minute CWC-caliber main event literally almost every single week, so you can't use that as an excuse. Both Swann/Kendrick title matches, Mustafa Ali/Neville, Perkins/Gallagher, the two elimination fatal five-ways, Swann/Neville, etc. The matches are fantastic yet you still don't watch. And then when asked why, you go, "W-well the matches aren't good!" That's just objectively not true.
>>
>>2692464
>But there's a twenty-minute CWC-caliber main event literally almost every single week
Do you mean on 205 live? Because they barely get 5 minute matches on RAW, and that's the problem They aren't going to get casuals to watch 205 when what they see for free is basically diva tier matches where they have no time to get invested. Cruiser weights got shafted from the onset.
>>
>>2692464
Well for one thing it's not true that the main events are CWC tier. They're good matches but generally speaking they're in the WWE style not a CWC style where they're doing Burning Hammers and shit. Second, it's not like the CWC in that the matches are in huge half empty arenas with dead or dying crowds. Third, theyre touring the WWE schedule so they have less gas in the tank than they did during CWC.

And while 205 Live is a catchy name, no one knows what it means when they first hear it or see it on the Network so they're less inclined to open it.
>>
>>2692479
>muh Burning Hammer

It was literally used ONCE in the CWC
>>
>>2692479
It should definitely be operated in the same way as NXT. You can do a CWC special the same time they do the Takeovers, in front of a red hot smark audience, and put on decent matches. Alternatively, put them on BEFORE Smackdown on the network. Then at least you will have people coming into the arena and filling it up rather than leaving and only having a few diehard fans. Also Talking Smack goes back to it's usual, proper, slot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.