[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonyetty getting worked by based bored fan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: Tonyetty.jpg (68KB, 750x865px) Image search: [Google]
Tonyetty.jpg
68KB, 750x865px
Tonyetty getting worked by based bored fan
>>
>>2687869
Why even leave the indies and waste a good roster spot? Manlet!
>>
>>2687869
me on the phone
actually posting ">cruisershit" in a gamethread
>>
>>2687869
manlets doing flips through tables can't even draw eyeballs from 2 feet away
>>
I thought wrestlers were supposed to be the ones working fans not the other ding-dong diddly way round
>>
>s-stop being bored by me
it literally cannot get any more desperate than this
>>
>>2687869
Maybe cause the japanese midget is annoying.. It would be more fun is Big Show jumped through the table.. No one cares about 204 Live anyway
>>
>>2687869
How does he know what he's on the phone for

Reminds me of that time some generic blonde actress started talking shit to a reporter for being on his phone when he was just trying to translate
>>
This is always the dumbest thing, 'cause you have no idea how long he was looking at his phone or what he was doing from a still image.

Still, though. Bad timing on that kid's part, that's the finish of the match, dude.
>>
>>2687869
Insulting your fan base is always a smart business decision
>>
>>2688363
Understandable for most of the time that there's always a reason for someone to look at his phone, but when someone is standing on a ring post with his opponent on a table outside, you don't expect tozawa to do something unworthy.
>>
>>2688364
Wwe has been doing it for years. It is wise.
>>
>>2688374
Yeah.

But who knows? Maybe the kid was getting his camera up so he could record something or take a picture of Tozawa? The only one who knows is that kid.

>>2688378
And people have been leaving in droves for years. Really percolates the synapses.
>>
I literally don't think I could sit through one of these low class shows wwe has been putting on for the last few years.
>>
>Make the audience sit through hours of Smackdown
>That guy is probably just staying instead of leaving because he's waiting for the main roster dark match.
>>
File: .....jpg (36KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
36KB, 334x400px
>go to NXT show
>cheapest seat is like $30
>mfw some fag in the nosebleeds paid that much to fuck around on their phone
>>
>"To: Mom"
>"Can you pick me up now? I wanna get home in time to watch Talking Smack."
>>
some flippy manlet spot monkey can't keep the crowd from looking at their phone, what a loser
>>
>>2688431
>$30
>a lot of money
Found the NEET
>>
>>2688482
its not a lot of money but why would you pay for a show you dont want to see
>>
>>2687869
The kid with his arms on the barricade is yawning
>>
File: 1491498746493.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1491498746493.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
He's got a point, though it shouldn't have been him the one to point it out. That's just sad.
>>
People paid to be there only because of Smackdown, the silence of the crowd during 205 shows you how little the crowd cares about the cruiserweights.
>>
hes waiting for the big dark match doesnt want to see flippy shit based fan working the mark manlet wrestlers into a shoot
>>
>>2687898
underrated
>>
>>2688664
>>2688671
This
>>
Oh what a surprise, nobody cares about Indy shit, also the person clearly paid to watch smackdown and had to be forced to watch low grade Indy garbage.
>>
>>2688701
Nobody watches 205 Live on the Network either.

It'll be cancelled by Summerslam
>>
>>2687869
Tony Nese is a fucking mark
>>
>pay for your ticket
>sit on your phone instead of watching it with your own eyes, chanting or even trying to get into the match at all

I'll never understand this. Same with people who record concerts with their shitty phones and then never watch that recording again in their lives.
>>
>>2687869
>Tony doesn't realize flippy shit is boring

also before being a dick how do you know he was paying attention and just received a phone call or something?
>>
>>2688357
Jennifer Lawrence. She was Hollywood's it girl for a while there. She told a reporter at a junket to stop looking at his phone and live in the moment, but he was a foreigner and was just trying to translate what she was saying during the interview.

She also used some sacred Hawaiian rocks to scratch her ass and then made fun of the natives on TV for getting mad, so it's hardly the worse thing she ever did.
>>
>>2687869
>implying he's not shitposting on /asp while in the arena
>>
>>2689326
>She also used some sacred Hawaiian rocks to scratch her ass and then made fun of the natives on TV for getting mad
Based
>>
>>2689326
>Jennifer Lawrence
Huh
I remember her triggering that whole fappening debacle
Whatever happened to her
>>
JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST
You mongs are getting WORKED by TONY NESE of all people
>heel acts like a dick
WHAT A COMPLETELY NEW AND INNOVATIVE CONCEPT
>>
>>2688557
He probably paid to see smack down. Nobody pays to watch 205 live.
>>
It is ridiculous to expect somebody to sit still, pay attention, cheer the faces, boo the heels and enjoy 3-4 hours off non-stop WWE wrestling in 2017 without getting bored.
>>
>>2689443
A billion times this, I can barely skim through the parts of Raw and Smackdown I care about without stopping to do something else, imagine being there for like four hours straight.
>>
>>2689443
Then don't go to the shows?
>>
>>2689403
People realized she was vapid and a shit actor after Apocalypse. Not wanting to wear her Mystique makeup and get replaced by CGI, despite the core of her character is being proud of who she is and what she looks like.
>>
>>2689403
People thought she was famous for her acting skills and not because she was in a popular novel set of movies. They learned, no one gives a shit now.
>>
>>2687869
You all got worked. That's just him being a heel.
>>
>>2687877
kek'd
>>
>>2689480
They should have bring back Rebecca Romain despite she's a hot MILF.
>>
tony is hella worked kek
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.