[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, this was a great fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: shane.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
shane.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Admit it, this was a great fight
>>
Yes. Big Money Shane knows how to put on a match.
>>
>>2687743
*flight

Fix'd
>>
>>2687743
It really wasn't
>>
>>2687743
Match of the Night @ Wrestlemania two years in a row now.

How does Big Money Shane O'Mac do it?
>>
>Shane putting in his all and laying his body out for a good match

Based Shane
>>
>>2687743
The problem with him fighting Undertaker and AJ is that Shane, Undertaker and AJ make a match interesting in their own right. So tossing Shane in there seems unnecessary, since you could have him in another match, to make that one interesting. It was an okay match, but having it be Shane vs Undertaker and not Cena is fucking gay as fuck.
>>
DING-DONG DIDDLY DING-DONG DIDDLY DING-DONG DIDDLY
>>
>>2687846
Shane's only had a handful of matches and most of them have been good to great. He's unironically a great wrestler.
>>
>>2687743
You know it's fake right?
>>
>>2688139
>jumping off cell fake
shane sucks at actual wrestling though
he is basically a glorifed stunt man at this point
>>
>>2687846
Wrestlemania 32 was dogshit and he worked with AJ Styles at 33.
>>
>>2688067
ding dong diddly WORKED
>>
>>2688247
How did I get 'worked'? I'm just saying that Undertaker could have fought someone much more interesting than Shane. Dean Ambrose might have been better, since he's used to do ridiculous shit, and the feud with Lesnar was retarded. Shane's good, but he's below a part timer in terms of activity, beating him means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>2688067
There really was a bunch of other guys Shane could've fought. You just need somebody to be a stooge for Vince.

I guess they felt like Shane/Taker was the biggest match they could make to push tickets, since apparently ticket sales were bad at the time.
>>
>>2688124
SOCKO!
>>
>>2688266
I can understand their reasoning behind it. Vince announcing the match on Raw probably doubled the amount of people who were going to watch Wrestlemania. But in the long term it wasn't as good of a match as they could have done. If anything they should have done Undertaker vs Reigns (for the title) at that Mania, and Triple H vs Shane McMahon. That has actual consequences moving forward, since it sets up a Smackdown vs Raw vibe, and prepares us for Roman vs Lesnar.

I know hindsight is 20/20. But it seems like they hardly even try to make good stories these days.
>>
>>2688368
>But it seems like they hardly even try to make good stories these days.
Well yeah, that's 'cause they don't.
>>
>>2688376
I guess I can't argue with that. I try not to sound like a faggot smark, but there's a reason I hardly even watch this show anymore.
>>
>>2687743
Undercarder sucks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.