[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DAjqIrTXkAA1Uzc-1024x576.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DAjqIrTXkAA1Uzc-1024x576.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
For the umpteenth time 205 Live delivers the match of the week and BTFOs Raw, Smackdown, and NXT out of the water. The best show WWE is putting on by far and yet no one is watching and it'll probably be cancelled by the end of the year. What a goddamn shame.
>>
that was the cleanest table spot ive seen in a long time
>>
It was better than Bate vs Dunne?
>>
>>2687712
There's no way to tell if no one is watching it apart from social media mentions. It'll go on.
>>
>>2687712
matches are good but there's absolutely 0 reasons to give a fuck about them. Wasn't this feud over last ppv?
>>
>>2687712
There's no creative involved, matches have zero consequence and they're still limiting these guys' move sets. They're not allowed to do 3/4 of the stuff they did in the CWC.
>>
>>2687712
I like Brian Kendricks madden skills better than his wrestling skills
>>
So, I haven't seen 205 Live or really watched a lot of the CW stuff, but like quite a few of the guys in that division.

How long has this Tozawa feuded with Kendrick? I feel like they introduced the "mentor" storyline and had him turn on him rather quick. Just curious because these two are stand outs to me and Tozama should get the belt at some point when the division means a little more.
>>
>>2687773
>How long has this Tozawa feuded with Kendrick?

couple months now

first kendrick spent a month trying to court him as mentor then they spent about a month or so feuding and they had their blowoff match last night
>>
Meltzer said 205 Live was the "kiss of death" show and I couldn't agree with him more, for once.
>>
>>2687766
>he doesn't watch the show
There are storylines, characters, gimmicks, and feuds and the booking is great. The matches all have meaning because they could put the winner in the running for the title (e.g. Mustafa Ali, Noam Dar, etc.) since number-one contendership is done on a quasi-ranking system. You really don't know what you're talking about.
>>
still waiting on my alicia fox in a shark cage match

:gun:
>>
>>2687786
You're being fooled by filler booking. Nothing that happens on 205 has meaning, they overwrite the booking during CW matches on RAW and sometimes NXT. I think thats what he was talking about.
>>
>>2687795
I thought it was common knowledge that any cruiserweight stuff that happens outside of 205 Live or PPVs is practically non-canon.
>>
>>2687731
it really needs rebranding. With's it's own smaller arena and its own authority figures. if NXT is supposed to be ROH make 205 PWG or some other flippy shit promotion.
>>
>>2687814
>authority figures

fuck right off this is one of the things that makes 205 live good
>>
Tozawa is not over, the AAAAAAA is over.
>>
>>2687823
Daniel Bryans Not Over, The Yes Chant Is Over
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.