[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Markaritaville got absolutely BTFO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Where were you when Markaritaville got absolutely BTFO?
>>
>>2687702

Judging how I basically had to scroll through every single podcast on the PodcastOne website to even see it at the bottom I would say Vinny Roo is the one BTFO.
>>
>>2687702
Funny that he said this. Considering the wwe have been making a lot of russo tier decisions. (stuff on a pole, jobber champ, gay cops) I wouldn't be surprised he's an advisor
>>
>>2687806
Bro you gotta understand that WWE needs the ratings, they're looking what made them great and following that path again bro, it's really that simple.
>>
>>2687702
buy a banner
>>
When I saw it, I called it the ''Russo moment of WWE''.

Russo himself endorses it.

You can't make this shit up. Jinder champ is exactly the kind of shit Russo did that gave him his reputation, the kind of shit Vince McMahon never allowed in WWE until now.

It's an attempt to cater an unspecified audience just like Arquette champ was.
>>
>>2687806
Same. I think look at the card of extreme rules, it's Russo tier. All gimmick matches. The gay cops are fun though, midcard entertainment. The main event is murdered.
>>
>>2687863

This isn't even close to Arquette bad.

At least there's a chance Jinder can open up a huge untapped market for them.

Russo made Arquette champ to pop the tv rating by a couple points, which for WCW didn't mean much since they were getting the same from Turner regardless.
>>
>>2687702
Buy a fucking ad already russo
>>
>>2687902
Indians already love WWE and Roman Reigns anyway.

Jinder really doesn't add a dime.
>>
>>2687863
>oy vey this is anudda Russo
It's just a wrestler you don't like getting the belt man
>>
>>2687702
Just buy adspace.

Everyone else, report and move on.
>>
>>2687863
>the kind of shit Vince McMahon never allowed in WWE until now.

Like what? Putting the belt to guy that actual looks the part.
>>
File: jblchamp.jpg (13KB, 318x384px) Image search: [Google]
jblchamp.jpg
13KB, 318x384px
>>2687863
>the kind of shit Vince McMahon never allowed in WWE until now.
>>
I mean if that's not confirmation that it was a fucking stupid decision, I dunno what is.
>>
>>2687702
based
>>
>>2687702
here
>>
>>2687702
*smarkaritaville
we always liked him
>>
>>2689332
Not even the same thing, jibble had a career where he wasn't a jobber and was actually involved in storylines and had feuds. He held a title before he became champion.

Jinder was a jobber up until like two months before he became the champion and has never had a notable feud, gold, or a good finisher like jibbles super stiff clothesline. but you know, muh physique, muh contrarian maymays.
>>
>Maryse has big boobs but can't wrestler

Based Vinny rooroo
>>
>>2687702
just buy adspace next time vinny.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.