[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
The ref.
>>
angle worked himself into a shoot and lost said shoot

angle was in the wrong
>>
Angle. He got saved by the ref in the biggest way. You gonna mouth off? Better know what the fuck you are walking into. If it wasn't for the ref, he would have either tapped or had his arm broken and Pudder would possibly be a big name in WWE.
>>
>>2687574
his receipt was brutal
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x594wg5
>>
Cuck Angle and he got BTFO on national television for it
>>
>>2687708
That's just for being a rookie. General hazing in the WWE, almost every wrestler goes through it though his was public for being a major ego and not doing what is expected ie introducing yourself to all the wrestlers in the back.
>>
>>2687574
Whoever idea it was to have a shoot wrestling match. It's unpredictable, that's why you don't do that shit.
I'd say Puder, but he was green and didn't know any better, so he went and had a shoot fight thinking it'll help him rather than hurt him.
>>
>>2687708
those chops made me cringe for real.

his chest must've been sore for days
>>
>>2687574
Angle shoot challenged them all and then he got assblasted when Puder turned his ass into a pretzel.
>>
>>2687574
Remind me, was this supposed to be an amateur wrestling match? Because if it was, Puder would have lost since you only need to put the shoulders on the mat for a second. I remember watching this, Angles was mad, it was an awesome shoot, to bad what happened to Puder after on the Rumble.
>>
>>2687574
Based Snow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPl5ADgq39o

The 'E was basically responsible for that horrible fucking season of Tough Enough.
>>
>>2688981
Puder in a shoot interview said he checked with Refs on the shoot and they said "no striking" and that was the only condition.

Angle also said in a shoot interview that this was the period when his neck was terrible. Initially the plan was for him to wrestle everybody, changed to 1 dude, Angle slipped and said "any other challengers," which he later admitted he knew was a mistake the moment he said it. Kurt was more worried about one of the bigger dudes stepping up and getting physical with him, and Puder snuck up on him.
>>
>>2688981
Angle did what might have been a work with a tough enough competitor who had won a previous challenge, although it seems like it was a worked shoot.

Then Angle did something even more stupid, which was do an open challenge to all the guys, and Puder took him down and got rescued by the ref.
>>
>>2687708
dayum
>>
File: 1495576976195.jpg (27KB, 295x362px) Image search: [Google]
1495576976195.jpg
27KB, 295x362px
>>2687574
Vince McMahon

Shoot style wrestling or brawls have no purpose on a worked show. It can lead to incidents like OP.
>>
>>2689951
Great.....your post made me want to watch the Cornette shoot on the Brawl For All tournament again
>>
>>2687574
Vince
>>
>>2687574
Vince and angle.

You never put on a match without knowing the outcome.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.