[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that WWE put their most prestigious title on a dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: shirts.png (566KB, 1011x576px) Image search: [Google]
shirts.png
566KB, 1011x576px
Reminder that WWE put their most prestigious title on a dude who they still haven't even bothered to make a goddamn shirt for
>>
0 (ZER0) SHIRT SALES

Confirmed Ambrose of 3MB
>>
>>2687492
They still sell Swagger shirts?
>>
>>2687501
they cut prices when somebody leaves

then eventually they mail em to africa or wherever

gonna be a lot of poor kids in we the people shirts
>>
>>2687492
>heel
>having merch
fucking stupid m8. Why would you support a heel?
>>
>>2687492
Reminder that Vince is still salty about Dustin leaving for WCW and he will edge out his career without a single decent title run
>>
GOOD

ya think The Iron Sheik had a shirt made during his title run ya pinhead?
>>
>>2687492
When JBL was a heel he demanded WWE not make t-shirts for him. Heels should go all out to get heat & be unlikeable.
>>
>>2687492
The Universal title is the most prestigious title in the company.

>b-but it's ugly and has no history

Literally doesn't matter, it's the title the company cares about most therefore it's most prestigious. Roman is Vince's new Cena and that's the belt that's being groomed for Roman/the belt that will close Mania 34.
>>
>>2687541

>taking inspiration from the undisputed worst WWE Champion of all time

For Jinder's own good, I hope that isn't the case
>>
>>2687560
Eddie Guerrero drew worse than JBL.
>>
>>2687541
who cares about JBL?
Fatass drew no dimes
>>
>>2687492
They also hired a fat ugly monkey girl, so what?
>>
>>2687515
A Goldust v. Miz feud for IC would literally be GOAT
>>
>>2687560
Eddie Guerrero and Benoit both drew less than JBL. Eddie's death has kind of made him more important than he ever was.
>>
>>2687592

Benoit wasn't a WWE champ. If we're counting big gold then someone like Swagger or Mark Henry is definitely worse than any of them
>>
>>2687492

Why doesn't WWE make more tank tops? The gym is the only place that I would ever consider wearing a wrestling shirt, yet the The Rock is literally the only one with his own tank.
>>
>>2687566
Drew more than Eddie...
>>
>>2687578
I could see them doing this. Miz's Hollywood against classic Goldust.
>>
>>2687614
Because you're the one wrestling fan in existence who goes to the gym.
>>
>>2687592
Benoit actually drew more than JBL but by very small margin + he had benefit of being on RAW

TVH Benoit didn't really draw he was just carried by brand name & Triple H. He was non factor.

JBL worked his ass off to put asses in seats and increased attendance by nearly 1000 from Eddie.
>>
>>2687614
Wwe doesn't market to people with good bodies, remember. They put out xxxxxl shirts. I just buy whichever shirts I want and trim them like the actual wrestlers do
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.