[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>According to Le Meltz, the plan is for Lesnar to go through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 97bc45c0abeace4734a4d7b587cec620.jpg (151KB, 728x1097px) Image search: [Google]
97bc45c0abeace4734a4d7b587cec620.jpg
151KB, 728x1097px
>According to Le Meltz, the plan is for Lesnar to go through everyone in his title run. He's going to beat Balor, Rollins, Strowman, Wyatt and maybe even Joe on his way to Wrestlemania in 2018, where he's scheduled to face Reigns for the title and probably drop it there

BASED BIG DOG CORONATION HAPPENING
>>
yeah, but, mm, you know, uh you know things change.
>>
File: ripwwe.png (30KB, 628x421px) Image search: [Google]
ripwwe.png
30KB, 628x421px
>Four Wrestlemania main events in a row
>Still not over
>Will continue to destroy ratings

Does Vince have Alzheimer's?
>>
>>2687301
This will get Roman cheered and Lesnar booed for sure, right guys?
>>
>>2687301
>maybe even Joe
>implying they'd protect Joe over Braun
fuck this shit
>>
>>2687301
A full fucking year with the Universal title hardly appearing on tv. Muh prestige.
>>
Once again the entire roster is used to elevate Roman

They've done this how many times now?
>>
>>2687317
But whenever he does show up there will be big pops since the crowd thinks they're getting something special. Meanwhile Roman gets booed out of the building every week.

This whole storyline is going to be another disaster where the crowd shits on their top guy in his latest big moment
>>
>>2687304
Insanity is expecting getting the same result over and over again and expecting a different one every time.
VKM has been driven crazy by his roids.
>>
>>2687357
>Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

fixed
>>
>>2687360
Thanks anon.
>>
>>2687360
>literally not the definition of insanity

lol go back
>>
Big Dog v.s. the Maharajah should main event Mania.
>>
BASED
>>
Good atleast we have SD as the alternative, I feel bad for Bray and feel lucky for AJ
>>
>Lesnar will wrestle four, maybe five matchesmatches before Mania

The absolute state of RAM.
>>
If they want to make Roman kayfabe speaking one of the strongest ever they botched it already.

He already lost to the irish midget and even against CM Phil
>>
>>2687433
ding-dong diddly why would ya post dat
>>
I have to thank WWE for making stop watching RAW and paying for the network
>>
>>2687303
well..uh ya'know...BUT THEY WERE ALWAYS GONNA DO IT.... so.... uh... ya'know
>>
File: 1487626893818.gif (2MB, 175x185px) Image search: [Google]
1487626893818.gif
2MB, 175x185px
>The Rock intervene to help Roman win
>Roman turns heel on the rock for stealing the spot light
>Roman monster heel steak till summerslam
>The Rock intervene and Roman lose
>Wrestlemania 35
>The Rock vs Roman Reigns 'one in a lifetime'
>Roman wins
>>
>>2687301
maybe Roman turns heel, hopefully he does
>>
>Roman monster heel steak till summerslam

Yeah but what is on the steak? Onions? Bell peppers?
>>
I don't really like Reigns, but I'm glad that's happening. First off, because it's good booking. Secondly, because it's time for someone to finally get the clean win over Lesnar. Goldberg was retarded and didn't count.

Hopefully, they'll make some fun matches on the way. Balor VS Lesnar could be really fun, as long as they take him a bit seriously and don't just have him get squashed.
>>
>>2687585
Dimes
>>
>>2687431
I unironically wouldn't mind this match at Summerslam.
>>
>>2687301
Those Lesnar matches actually sound amazing, but they seem so hollow knowing that he'll just win until Mania. Even if they ended up not having Roman be the one to beat Lesnar, it'd still be hollow, since we'll assume that it's Lesnar vs Roman; unless Brock drops the title before Mania.

>>2687540
Actually sounds kind of good.
>>
>>2687301
>>2687301
The only way for this to work is if Brock fucking destroyed all of the indy darlings (Finn, Seth, Hardyz, AJ, Nakameme, Angle, Sami) like he did to Orton to get him legitimate heat. Even then, I doubt the crowd would get behind Roman.
>>
>>2688092
>Indy darlings
>hardyz
>Seth
>naka
>angle
I don't think you know what that means
>>
>>2688103
I think that by "indie darling" he actually means "people who Smarks like, that are somewhat okay, but don't have the look to be in the main event." Although the "vanilla midget killer" gimmick should go to Orton or maybe Triple H instead of Brock.
>>
>>2687589
It's not good booking and will most certainly drop ratings even further
>>
>>2687343
And its the main reason fans turned on Roman in the first place. WWE simply isn't subtle in terms of pushing Roman.
>>
>>2687304
>>2687357
He's the only one drawing so he's the only one worthy of getting pushed. Stay seething fatties.
>>
So fucking done with this company
>>
>>2687301
>Wyatt

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
>>
>>2687430
Retard
>>
>>2688173
Just to bury him a Little more.
>>
File: 1495591262896.jpg (34KB, 309x249px) Image search: [Google]
1495591262896.jpg
34KB, 309x249px
roman ding-dong diddly win the champonship
>>
File: trends.jpg (94KB, 1184x688px) Image search: [Google]
trends.jpg
94KB, 1184x688px
> Jasethy trending better than Baloring

Fuuck, that injury really killed Balor's momentum
>>
>>2688213
Reigns = over
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.