[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously? This is the best they could come up with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: graphic design machine broke.jpg (50KB, 895x522px) Image search: [Google]
graphic design machine broke.jpg
50KB, 895x522px
Seriously? This is the best they could come up with?
>>
Well the rest of the belt is a big pile of shit so I don't know what you were expecting.
>>
Should of put a toilet on one side and poo in the loo on the other
>>
He's as bland as dog shit, are you surprised he has no logo unique to him?
>>
>>2687068
Oh you wanted a shitty logo like Jasethy has to pretend he has a gimmick or a character that isn't completely forgettable?
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>2687068
Guys they're pushing to the top generally have they're name and not much else on view to promote the wrestler's name, so you're not focused on fancy shit just the name. Jinder is literally making a name for himself with the belt.

Remember how plain Seth rollins' old entrance video was?
>>
Should've gone with wagon wheels.
>>
Jasethy had a logo and I still have no idea who he is as a character
>>
cobra in a basket on one side, taj mahal on the other

how fucking hard
>>
>>2687068
I kind of like it simple like that. Simple, clean, and not bogged down by some ugly over-designed logo thought up in a marketing meeting or something like that.
>>
>>2687068
And? Goldberg's logo is literally his shitty tribal tattoo. Jinder doesn't need a logo since his very name sends smarks into a frenzy.
>>
>>2687091
That's 'cause Seth's old entrance was mostly focusing on the sign, then showing him coming out.

I always thought that was a nice touch.
>>
>>2687068
>worked
>>
File: Papyrus.jpg (27KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
Papyrus.jpg
27KB, 640x372px
Lol it's literally MS Word stock Papyrus font.

Perfect for your local yoga studio or organic food store or WWE World title.
>>
>>2687115
he's the kingslayer
>>
>>2687068
TRANSITIONAL

POO
>>
>>2687499
Papyruse is based.
>>
>>2687499
you think wwe should inventing new fonts?
>>
>entire gimmick is 'hey guys I'm Indian WEW' because he's never had a legit feud or title reign
>dull side plates

shocker
>>
>>2687520
>>2687512
Nest is Eugene coming back to win the title and his plates are going to be his name in Comic Sans.
>>
>>2687068
That's perfect. Should be have some thing cringe like "freakin" Being a jobber aside jinder is starting to look like the most credible champ the wwe has had in a while
>>
>>2687068
>>
>>2687520
English pajeet
>>
Should have the bollywood boyz face on each plate.
>>
>>2687119
They could have left Orton's vipers on there and just widened the neck of the snek with a sharpie
>>
>>2687068
WHERES MAH FUCKING COBRA + TURBAN?

OR GANDHI FROM SID MEIERS CIVILIZATION?
>>
>>2687690
Eugene would have wingdings
>>
>>2687210
Glad I'm not the only one that likes it
>>
File: 1495713184067.png (3MB, 1968x1966px) Image search: [Google]
1495713184067.png
3MB, 1968x1966px
>>2687068
Better
>>
>>2687068
based
>>
>>2687068
>>
>>2687068
>>
>>2687068
based
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.