[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ding-dong diddly dank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1495592737286.jpg (140KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1495592737286.jpg
140KB, 1080x810px
ding-dong diddly dank
>>
I'm literally just waiting to see how much Indian viewership they're gonna get as a result of all this.

The number better be worth it.
>>
>>2686822
imagine the smell
>>
>>2686828
As opposed to figuratively just waiting?
>>
>>2686828
Indiana hate Jinder though.
>>
>>2686828
it wont be

even if you pull a good number its irrelevant since the ad revenue in India is non existent. Even if they do tours and shit its not even a profitable venture only about 5% of the population has any real amount of money compared to the west so trying to sell a 24.99 t-shirt isn't going to be a thing and the ticket prices would have to be dirt cheap. Not to mention the expense needed to take 50+ people expecting a high quality of living throughout India on a tour is ridiculous you'd need translators, huge amounts of security and western style accommodations are expensive as shit there. Unless the country did a 180 from the 6 ghoulish months I had to spend there in 2014 they're wasting their time.

They wanted China which is the real emerging market but China told them to fuck off because China doesn't like western shit in their country corrupting national identity so the wwe packed their "global branding" and are trying to sell it to dollar brand china
>>
>>2686822
ffs, just give him and the bollywood boyz a fucking bollywood gimmick already. Dancing indians are a huge hit!
>>
>>2686822
Shouldn't you be fisting your older brother?
>>
>>2686822
I unironically liked the celebration. But is Jinder sick? His voice was really raspy.
>>
>>2686866
Big question how do the fuck China got themselves being the focal point for Hollywood's success.
>>
>>2686940
>I unironically liked the celebration
me2, it's drawing big rupees on youtube
>>
>>2686948
Because there's a lot of chinks? It's really not hard to understand.
>>
>>2686836
BTFO
>>
>>2686836
>I went to high school
Okay, we get it
>>
>>2686948
Emerging middle class+population+ they only get a select few movies per year so getting into the market is critical for financial success

If they didn't get China that warcraft movie would have bombed

This is also why there's not any blacks headlining the biggest movies really cause you want China and China don't want to watch black heroes
>>
>>2686822
ding-dong diddly dope
>>
>>2686822
dirty lee
>>
>>2686822
ding-dong diddly this
>>
>>2686866
Apple, Starbucks and Netflix are doing big profits in India. Lamb of God, Metallica, Children of Bodom did massive numbers. Jinder Mahal is already a flop, all he got was a small online feature talking about his steriod usage while Brad Pitt's promotional tour in India is getting all the hype
>>
>>2689342
>Jinder Mahal is already a flop

He literally just became a big name and won the title a few days ago, after a VERY rushed push

Even though I'm sure he will be a flop as well...at least give it a month or two to see whether or not he catches on. Remember, to most people this dude just came outta nowhere and reached the top of the pro wrestling mountain
>>
I've always thought an over the top, flamboyant Bollywood gimmick would be great so I enjoyed the shit out of the celebration but next week Jinder will be back to angry suit man with nothing colourful about him.
>>
>>2686822
this
>>
>>2686822
based
>>
>>2686822
bizased
>>
>>2686822
this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.