[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im an Enzo and Cass mark.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16

File: g.jpg (23KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
23KB, 500x440px
Im an Enzo and Cass mark.
>>
>>2685436
I only post bad things about Asuka because i love her. shes not really fat nor is she a pog. i just want you all to turn on her so she can be all mine. sorry guys
>>
I fucking love Johnny Gargano and think he should be pushed to the top of the card. Best pure babyface in the company by a country fucking mile.
>>
File: 35IjqoI.png (567KB, 580x521px) Image search: [Google]
35IjqoI.png
567KB, 580x521px
I mark out for No Way Jose and think he could be a solid midcarder
>>
>>2685436
I like Baron Corbin's matter-of-fact way he does his promos
>>
>>2685538
I like how he dances to his own entrance music <3

So Fing badass
>>
Out of all the people on SD there's no one who I want to win the title more than Kofi
>>
>>2685436
I like jinder and think more jobber talent should be pushed to see what they can do. Not a pajeet, just like his delivery and the crowd losing their mind over it was great
>>
>>2685436 I think Jinder should be the champion for the next year, same for Nia Jax.
>>
File: bret-hart.png (961KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart.png
961KB, 800x600px
I'm a Bret Hart guy.
>>
>>2685471
Based peypey
>>
>>2685436
Attitude era is GOAT, but I like Ruthless Aggression era more.
>>
>>2685604
LOL!

20 years of supporting the biggest cuck in WWE history. Muat have been tough for you.
>>
I like the titus brand gimmick.
>>
There's so much ironic shitposting going on that I can't tell when people are being genuine anymore.
>>
>>2685550
I can get behind this. Dude getting a gold watch run before he heads off would be really cool.
>>
/asp/ is the most fun I've had on 4chan in years
>>
Ryback should have went over Punk
>>
I don't see what's special about Shinsuke Nakamura, his ringwork is great, but his mannerisms annoy the shit out of me.
Does nothing better than AJ Styles.
>>
Wrestling has become the most boring thing to waste 5 hours a week on. It's like watching the same boring shitty movie over and over again. Plus all the man child fans suck the life out of the product. I don't want to hear these fat out of shape fans singing someones theme song. Then they cry like babies when they don't get their way.

Sami Zayn is the most boring piece of shit I've ever seen. Even worse than Roman.
>>
File: 1485640705133.jpg (31KB, 362x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485640705133.jpg
31KB, 362x598px
>>2685628
This for me as well tbqh
>>
File: birb6.jpg (44KB, 470x317px) Image search: [Google]
birb6.jpg
44KB, 470x317px
>>2685436
Only people from the wrestling portion of /asp/ I still genuinely like are from /smack/. Fuck /raw/ and their unironic shitposters. I still miss the /wwe/sp/ generals.

I feel pretty bummed over how Roman is booked. I want to like him, but the shitposters, anti-smarks, smarks, and Vince make it their life's duty to ruin him for everyone. If only he stopped talking and just wrecked people's shit up as a heel.

I really like New Japan, but I hate the Young Cucks and Kenny Omega. Stupid gaijin fucks. And my favorite wrestler is not from the WWE. It's Naito.
>>
File: 1489871451482.jpg (44KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489871451482.jpg
44KB, 461x600px
>>2685609
RA was basically the AE with the workrate multiplied by a hundred (but less viewers.)
>>
File: 1493079659779.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1493079659779.png
108KB, 400x381px
I really fucking hate the amount of grammatical errors I see on a constant basis
>could of, would of, should of
No no no. It's could've, would've, should've.
>not knowing when to use it's or its
Remember it's is a contraction of the words it and is, whereas its is the adjectival possessive form of it.
"It's a nice car but its color is not so nice."
>>
I unironically enjoy women's wrestling.
>>
this is the worst wrestling board on the internet
>>
I think LU is the best wrestling promotion in the world because of all the heavy kayfabe aspects like paranormal shit happening, and people actually having gimmicks.
>>
I've enjoyed Roman's promos and matches a lot more since he beat the Undertaker and have actually started to like him.
>>
I hate anime and weebs but I like Jap wrestling.
>>
I honestly believe that Dolph Ziggles could and would be a main event star without the constant burials.
Also I haven't watched any WWE television or even youtube highlights since Wrestlemania.
>>
File: sicc em.jpg (22KB, 451x407px) Image search: [Google]
sicc em.jpg
22KB, 451x407px
SICC EM
>>
>>2685436
Zack Sabre Jr is the first heel since I was a child to legitimately work me into a shoot. It was a week after Sakura Genesis before /asp/ explained to me that being a 125lb beanpole who taps people with bullshit submissions is his gimmick. For a whole week I was fully 100% worked and seething.
>>
>>2685769
Jealous fatty IRL detected.
>>
>>2685436
I'm a huge Asuka mark and she's one of the only wrestlers that can genuinely excite me
>>
>>2685793
Do you have some sort of fucked up fat asian sumo fetish?
>>
Finn Balor is the most boring wrestler in the world. Even ROH wrestlers are more entertaining than Balor.
>>
Even tho I hate this place and the people that post here, y'all still put a smile on my face with the stupid shit you spout. <3
>>
>>2685793
She's got that Cena-factor where you always paying attention to her segments even if you're not the biggest fan.
>>
I think Goldberg fucking sucks in every way
>>
I don't see anything that differentiates AJ Styles from the other boring indy darlings
>>
reddit: the thread
>>
drew mcintyre's current theme which is literally roderick strong's old theme is better than broken dreams
>>
I hate when people make threads of ratings and say "HUER, WRESTLER X IS NOT A DRAW!"

It doesn't fucking matter who is in the main event. If the show itself is shit and the writing is abysmal and Steph is out there for the first 20 minutes, screeching that she hasn't got testicles, of course the entire product is going to suffer as a whole! Stop blaming every single trouble the WWE has on one wrestler in the main event, It's the most retarded logic.
>>
Finn is boring and I wouldn't support him at all if he didn't seem like the best chance we have of knocking Roman out of his position.
>>
Dean is not a bad champion he's just booked badly. It's WWE's fault belts don't matter.
>>
Roman was my favourite guy in the Shield up until they started pushing him as the leader then shoving him down out throats. He was great as the silent muscle who looked badass.
>>
>>2685436
I actually started to like Jinder Mahal after his match with Orton for wwe championship
>>
>>2685619
>Orton killed Kofi's first big singles push because Kofi wouldn't let Orton kick his head off
>>
>>2686000
Would be better if he didn't constantly rebound clothesline. My biggest problem with Dean desu. Every time he hits the ropes it's rebound clothesline and doesn't help that Cole called it the WACKY LINE on a ppv once.
>>
Alberto is a fucking sell out. When people use the term sell out they always use it wrong. Like if a YouTuber starts advertising at beginning of videos or something. Unless they said when they started the channel that they would never do that, they didn't sell out.

Alberto is a sell out because he leaves WWE a hero, returns to AAA and LU, spouting how he was being held down and how he would never go back, but ends up going back because they threw some money at him.
>>
I want to be smothered between Nia Jax's big meaty cheeks and eat her high protein farts right from her delicious brown anus.
>>
I unironically look forward to the prediction threads and enjoy them because It's often visited by those who never come around any more and want to have a real discussion about the upcoming PPV and have a little fun.
>>
Boring Snorbin is the worst wrestler on the WWE roster.
>>2686012
he does it like once a match dude. it's his signature. he toned it down during past year.
>>
I'm looking forward to the Mae Young Classic and seeing some great CWC caliber matches from women who want to really impress people. All from around the world. I hope they introduce them to people like they did when they paraded the CWC guys in the ring.
>>
File: 1492027186614.jpg (60KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1492027186614.jpg
60KB, 530x530px
I love japanese deathmatch wrestling more than strong style. I also used to furiously masturbate to late 80s to mid 90's joshi wrestling.
>>
I love the tournament style events WWE has been having and I am sort of hyped for the womans tournament
>>
>>2686026
This. Whenever Steve is around /asp/ is at its peak.
>>
>>2685436
I am a proud Ryder Mark, Jinder winning gave me hope that he might be Mr. MITB in 2018 and have his grand slam completed + grand slam of Girlfriends (WWE,TNA,Stardom, LU and other Indies)

Also I like the Big Dog as a smug face. If they love aeries, then why not BBD, who is Meta Austin.
>>
>>2686300
BBD would be great smug face who can beat anyone.

But listen to the commentators, he is not smug face. They are always telling underdog story. That doesn't work with him, how he looks and his moveset.
>>
>>2686316
That's the fatal flaw, A man who beat the deadman should never be the underdog anymore.
>>
>I unironically think Jinder is a great heel and am happy for his reign. I also think he's been improving a lot in the ring
>I find Seth and Samoa Joe Boring
>I want Cena to break Flairs record
>I hope Charlotte is one day, the first Female world Champion
>Titus should give up wrestling and stick to being a manager, he's great
>I love Kalisto and hope he gets built up as the next Rey Mysterio
>>
File: wP2octs.jpg (22KB, 309x387px) Image search: [Google]
wP2octs.jpg
22KB, 309x387px
I always have and always will be a triple h mark
>>
>>2686300
>Meta Austin

kill yourself
>>
>>2685436
even through all the years Dolph Ziggler is still my favorite.
>>
>>2686350
I meant the vanilla Austin, Not Austin the Jannetty of 2-Man Power Trip.
>>
>>2685436
ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly fuck enzo
>>
>>2685436
Punk should kiss the ground Vince walks on.

That son of a bitch was given the longest title reign in recent history and after he's gone he does nothing but moan and groan like a fucking cunt

He's nothing without WWE.
>>
>>2686334
>I unironically think Jinder is a great heel and am happy for his reign. I also think he's been improving a lot in the ring
>I find Seth and Samoa Joe Boring

I'm sorry hat I have to be the one to break this to you anon but...you might be legitimately retarded.
>>
I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of RAW/SD at a time for well over a decade but I still comment on the product.
>>
If it's not for my desire to wreck Finn's boipucci, I wouldn't care about him
>>
>>2686371

In his defense, Joe is fucking boring period and face Seth leaves a bit to be desired.
>>
>>2686380
Joe is GOAT. Stop being pleb.

>>2686369
>made half-a-million for less than 3 minutes

It's not your fault he left. Daddy will be back from buying those cigarettes any day now, promise.
>>
>>2686386
>opinion thread
>i'll be cool picking apart other opinions
>money is everything

he got BTFO and embarrassed.

kill yourself.
>>
>>2686399
>>2686423
go away Cholo
>>
>>2685913
You take that back
>>
I'm a Cesaro and Sheamus mark
>>
>>2686369
> Given the longest title reign
Yeah and given zero main events in that time despite being champion. John Cena vs. John Larrengentis main evented over him for crying out loud. They only kept it on him so Rock could be someone creditable before ultimately dropping it to Cena.
>>
>>2685436
I wish Islam could be magically eradicated.
>>
>>2686471
They're pretty /goat/ DESU.
>>
>>2685689
Not even close, stories were much more compelling during AE
>>
>>2685992
Singles of truth..
>>
I don't really care about women's wrestling but Natalya is my favorite. Her in-ring work is great and I absolutely loved when a few months ago she denounced that cuck bret hart as her uncle. I also marked out when she called Nikki a bitch a while back.
>>
I pretend to hate Roman around others, but I own a Roman t-shirt and go "OOOOAH" when he does.
>>
i am still seething WWE never did anything with wade barrett
>>
>>2685617
this

thought i was the only one
>>
>>2685436
I'm really excited for the women's tournament. The matches should be good and I hope we get some new eye candy that sticks around
>>
Asuka mark. Unironically feel the goldberg-surpassing streak should continue for a long while and she should be booked with more squashes, building her like the womens brock lesnar, give the "asuka's gonna kill you" chants some serious justification. Save the payoff for the main roster perhaps, maybe to make a star out of someone from the upcoming mae young classic if ember moon doesn't get it.

But god I love Asuka. I have a weird boner for people booked like monsters, and a weird boner for waifu's, so she's like my ultimate weird boner.
>>
I unironically think that HBK, Y2J, and Macho Man are the indisputable GOAT wrestlers
>>
>>2687224
Y2J is the goat. the super goat.
ladies and gentleman, i would like to welcome all of you to GOAT. IS. JERICHO.
>>
>>2685468
But this is objective fact
>>
>>2686165
Hello Steve
>>
>>2686634
Not Vince's fault that Phil simply couldn't draw dimes.
>>
Literally the only reason I follow wrestling these days is to shitpost about it. Wrestling from the 80s and 90s is objectively better than what goes on nowadays.
>>
File: coolstorybro.png (199KB, 992x618px) Image search: [Google]
coolstorybro.png
199KB, 992x618px
>>2685436
I loved the Golden Truth storyline. Also, I'm enjoying the Apollo Crews/Titus O'Neil angle.
>>
I have been a Kofi mark since day one. Even in the dark days of ~2012 where he just fought Ziggler all the time.

My greatest hope is he ditches New Day and wins the WWE Title and gets a nice long dominant run.
>>
>>2686386
Joe hasn't been good in 10 years
>>
I love Sasha Banks
>>
Everytime I see Naomi I wonder if the Usos gave her the double uce
>>
Ever since I started making friends I realized how garbage wwe is and a waste of time it is. But I still browse forums when I'm bored
>>
File: bullet-club-logo.jpg (82KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
bullet-club-logo.jpg
82KB, 650x366px
>>2685436
I'm a Bullet Club mark for life
>>
I'm still a Punk mark
>>
The Charlotte/Sasha Banks last year killed the Womans division and made me care for it even less.

Seth Rollins is boring as fuck since he became a face and don't remember the last time he had a great match.
>>
>>2687549
Holy shit, THIS
>>
>>2685436
Sami Zayn is the best wrestler ever. Better then AJ or Michaels.
>>
>>2687549
It actually worked everybody into thinking Charlotte was great
>>
Dean/Brock was the most disappointed I have ever been in a Wrestlemania match and I have been watching for a long fucking time. It made me dislike both of them even though Brock is mostly to blame.
>>
I enjoy women's wrestling because even though the athletic standard is lower because they're beautiful
>>
>>2685992
I am furious that this isn't dubs.
Another thing is why do you care? Who gives a shit about the ratings so long as the wrestling is good?
>>
>>2685688
Are you my brother?
>>
I actually like Jinder Mahal as a person, but as a main event performer I think he sucks.
>>
File: St. George.jpg (53KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
St. George.jpg
53KB, 500x708px
>>2687573
Maybe in another life.
>>
I need to stop giving Raw another chance every week to get better. It's so complete shit. Great Main event scene but there's no reason to get invested when even your top heels are boring and everyone knows that Lesnars isn't losing the belt to anyone but Roman.
>>
>>2687555
Well yeah. A wrestler has to work in order to look good.
>>
>>2685436
I think the Pedigree is a very weak looking finish, in terms of the bump that you take, it's only like a 3 foot drop, and most people put their hands out these days which makes it look even worse.

GTS too, how is it even considered a credible finisher?
>>
I want Carmella to dominate me and make me her little sissy boy!
>>
I'm a mark for Mascarita Sagrada and was pissed at Famous B for betraying him
>>
Dolph Ziggler will always be my favourite wrestler
>>
File: mfw.webm (448KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.webm
448KB, 700x412px
>>2685436
Samoa Joe is boring
I miss /wwe/

>>2687549
>Seth Rollins is boring as fuck since he became a face and don't remember the last time he had a great match.
I'm a Seth mark, he's probably my favourite wrestler in a long time but this hurts me because it's mostly true.
He uses very cliche face lines, pretends his knee is injured for who knows how long and in the ring he looks like he's slowed down quite a bit. His moveset has changed to where it's not as exciting and his new gear is absolute shit, as is his finisher.

That said his last great match was probably 2 weeks ago with Miz/Finn/Seth. Was pretty good. And the thing is since his injury was pretty severe it seems harsh to blame him for not being great in the ring anymore
>>
>>2687696
They only have to get carried by someone better
>>
I really wish those 5 Asuka posters would be permabanned.

I don't watch NXT and don't give a shit about her but the fact that like 1 in 3 posts on this board is a variation of the exact same shitpost about her being fat is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>2685436
Alexa's the only reason to watch wrestling.
>>
>>2686373

Dude...this is like half of the IWC
>>
I'm tired of WWE getting names from other companies to slow them down to WWE's style and make them boring. Some guys are more name than talent (Finn Balor), but I saw so many people put on better matches in their feds then come over to NXT to tone it down and become a shell of themselves. Owens was better in RoH, Nakamura was better in NJPW, I look at Ambrose in the Stone Cold podcast and I just see a man that knows he's gotta be a mediocre joke of a wrestler that can't do his extreme stuff anymore and bite his tongue.
>>
>>2685461
tf is a pog
>>
>>2688064
This. Although Balor was so much better in Japan too.
>>
File: prince-devitt3.jpg (275KB, 874x699px) Image search: [Google]
prince-devitt3.jpg
275KB, 874x699px
>>2688075
I do kinda wish he would be the cocky heel that would ride someone like Gallows or Braun on the shoulders down to the ring again. Real Master Blaster stuff.
>>
>>2685436
A proper mid-card is more entertaining than a meh main-event.
>>
New Jack was awesome.

It legit saddens me how Stings WWE run went down and that he allowed it to happen.

Vince is a bitter old man who has truly hated the fans since they forced Daniel Bryan to the main event of WM and his hatred intensified when they obviously rejected Roman Reigns. He will never listen to the fans again and will mostly book shit just to piss them off because he knows enough will keep watching, buying tickets and buying merch to keep WWE regardless .

WCW from May 96 to Dec 97 was better than any WWE/F era.

Ric Flair the person is annoying and awful. The character is amazing. The wrestler is overrated but still good.
>>
>>2685436
I cum every night while jerking off furiously to my /dfg/ and /dofa/ folders
>>
>>2685540
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
File: 1492493531961.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1492493531961.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>2685659
This^

>>2685647
Nobody does nothing better than the GOAT AJ

>>2685468
This is a fact. He screams babyface. He looks like the type of guy who would actually try during small talk.
>>
>>2688023
Seething
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.