[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goldberg Wants Another Run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 584c59b91fc21103bb375bb0.png (520KB, 874x1552px) Image search: [Google]
584c59b91fc21103bb375bb0.png
520KB, 874x1552px
>Personally and professionally, it's something that I would have to take into consideration if it was ever presented to me again.

>I would be remiss that stepping in the ring with Roman Reigns wouldn't be fun. There are a lot of guys of being worthy to be getting their ass kicked by me; at the end of the day, there are a lot of great people to leave this business with.

wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0522/626449/goldberg-on-if-he-would-return-to-wwe-for-another-run/
>>
He needs to bury Rollins, Balor, Wyatt and Joe

And then go on to put BBD and Braun over strong
>>
All I ask Goldberg is DON'T FUCKING TALK INTO THE MIC unless all you're saying is YOU'RE NEXT.

Also, shave the beard or dye it
>>
he needs to makeup his fucking mind already
>>
>>2685300
Give him to Randy Orton, or someone who has a lot of rest holds. Dean Ambrose might be capable of doing very lackluster punching and holds, with the extremely fast goldberg fight happening at the beginning, in the middle, and at the end.

Just please don't get the title involved again. A legend makes a match interesting enough, the titles can be used in other ways. Giving the title to someone like him is basically cutting down on the content you could have had.
>>
goldberg needs to comeback and save the ratings
>>
>>2685304
Go to bed Vince.
>>
>gets in shape for 3 months
>shows up for 8 shows wrestles 3 """matches""" and a rumble
>collects millions

yeah id think hed want another run as well
>>
>>2685300
Of course he wants another "run." Who wouldn't wanna wrestle once or twice and win the WWE championship?
>>
>"Brock is one of my best friends on the planet. He always has been and always will be. Whether we're inside the ring with him. He has done a lot of things in his life and is the utmost professional. That guy can work his ass off. Whether we shell 2 moves or 200 moves, whether it's the psychology or the simple art of selling, Brock Lesnar is one of the best that has ever been out there. I hope people can appreciate the growth he has made as a person and character throughout the years because he's a pro; he knows what to do, to be able to share the ring with him again 13 years far removed from the last time, and like you said, I may be beating a dead horse here, it was an honor and a privilege."

finally someone says it. Goldberg, out of all people.
>>
Brock is GOAT. Everybody is a mark except for him and BMJ
>>
>>2685300
>>
>>2685300
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.