[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now reality stars are mocking Punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: blv6xk9.png (67KB, 624x362px) Image search: [Google]
blv6xk9.png
67KB, 624x362px
Now reality stars are mocking Punk
>>
BASED BIG POTASSIUM JOHNNY
>>
>>2685293
I used to be a huge Punk mark. I haven't seen a man get JUST'd so quickly in my entire life, even people on drugs have fared better than post WWE Punk. I wonder what it must feel like to mock reality stars one day, and then get BTFO by them the next.
>>
File: mzhHTxU.png (60KB, 618x316px) Image search: [Google]
mzhHTxU.png
60KB, 618x316px
Damn he's been trashing him since the show started
>>
I was too. Now looking back he reminds me of my edgy/nihilistic 14 year old self. So much cringe and Phil embodies it
>>
When does this Punk MTV show air?
>>
johnny bananas is the cuck version of miz
>>
>>2685293
>As noted, former WWE Champion CM Punk is one of the pros on the current season of MTV's "The Challenge: Champs vs. Pros" competition. NFL star Victor Cruz, who is hosting the show, recently appeared on Hot 97 and revealed an incident between Punk and Johnny Bananas, who is on the Champs team, as seen in the video above.

>"Johnny Bananas, he's a guy who tries to get under everyone's skin," Cruz said. "So he tried to do that to CM Punk."

>Johnny reportedly knocked Punk for his UFC debut, stating that "it didn't go so well." Cruz said that Punk got livid and the two got nose to nose and were ready to fight. Cruz said that MTV executives were hoping that Cruz would break up the incident, but he decided not to get involved.
>>
>>2685296

Wtf I thought that Bananas guy was a cool guy but I googled him and he's just a fatass. I back off from my previous post.
>>
Bananas went after him because he thinks Punk is the weakest mentally. I wonder why
>>
Think Punk will take the million to wrestle in England?
>>
>>2685350
Probably something with AJ
>>
>>2685334
I wonder when Phil will snap and assault him
>>
>>2685350
cuz he doesnt drink or party and hes a fucking uptight asshole
>>
>>2685293
YOUR A FAN, MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>2685334
>Punk got livid and the two got nose to nose and were ready to fight.

Oh wow, a guy who just proved that he can't fight worth a shit by getting his ass kicked on national television is threatening to fight me. Real scary, Phil.
>>
ITT: Salty reality star mocking based Phil for eliminating him in his own game.

IE: Bananas BTFO
>>
i heard AJ kicked cuck man phil out of the bed and made him sleep on the couch for a few nights after his UFC "fight"
>>
>>2685303
This. I got rid of my Punk shirt. It's too embarrassing to be a fan of this guy now.
>>
>>2685326
Tuesdays
>>
>>2685334
>livid

Oh, no. A guy who can't even throw a punch is mad at me.
>>
>>2685293
I mean while I get it, Johnny isn't exactly a great dude either. Guy's a wannabe CT whose lucked out on all his challenge wins because everyone else is literally fucking retarded
>>
>>2685293
but he can't fight either
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ElsIEp2f4c

this is cm punk today, discuss
>>
>>2685678
>1 sec of cm punk
>discuss
here's your reply
>>
>>2685678
You know I watch some spooky shit. But I literally can't watch reality shows from fear of cringe
>>
he's going to fight cm punk in his next ufc match up
>>
how will cuck magnet punk ever recover?
>>
>>2685293
literally who
>>
Punk fell worse than x pac and hall, at least people respect them publicly.
>>
>>2685541
But Punk didn't eliminate him. Punk got last place on the daily and Bananas started shitting on him for doing bad
>>
>>2685874
Are you kidding, I was depressed when punk left. I'm glad he's doing good in life. I think about him everyday, which really means something
>>
>>2685874
This desu, fuck the CuckMan Phil.
>>
>>2686211
He's a running joke now and his legacy is ruined
>>
>>2685293
yep
>>
File: BMMG.png (442KB, 613x400px) Image search: [Google]
BMMG.png
442KB, 613x400px
>>2685464
>>2685649
>Implying having any kind of MMA training doesn't mean anything

Everyone seems to forget that Punk lost to a total Adonis. The dude is the missing link between humans and our next evolution.
>>
File: Rock Rolling His Eyes.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Rock Rolling His Eyes.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>2686211
>I think about him everyday
I'm sure you do anon, I'm sure you love Punk so much he comes to visit you at night
>>
File: AJ and Daniel.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AJ and Daniel.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
Reality shows are a joke. I remember MTV would release uncensored stuff back in the day but now everything boring shit.
>>
>>2686795
Mickey isnt even top 10 in that division and was rocked by sage.

Sorry you are just plain wrong, he is a kid at the start of his career, Punk is just not that talented.
>>
Punk has lost so much credibility, that nobody's going to take him seriously if he ever returns to wrestling. He might get a single PWG shot, but would probably end up like Curt Hawkins. At best, he'd be in the Ryback position of getting booked on nostalgia indy shows in front of hick crowds.
>>
>>2687007
Honestly it's a shame, but I can't think of anyone who has destroyed their own brand worse than punk
>>
>>2686795
Come back when that kid's grown into his eyebrows.
>>
>>2686795
Reading comic books and prepping the bull for two years isn't training. This cuck learned nothing. I could beat his ass
>>
>>2686986
mickey beat sage, you dope
>>
He insults Punk because Punk actually has fans and notoriety, how else would we know about this bananafaggot?

no matter how much you hate or dislike punk this guy is piggybacking on his relative fame so its even worse.
>>
Reality TV bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if Punk greenlit these tweets beforehand.
>>
>>2687096
where did i say that he didnt, i just said sage rocked him
>>2686795
where do you think the blood on his head came from.

Idiot learn to read before posting
>>
File: cmpunk.png (387KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunk.png
387KB, 720x404px
>>
>>2687525
has he succeeded in any work venture since quitting wwe?
>>
>>2685293
i find this thought kind of amusing. punk was mad that miz main event wrestlemania before him, miz was a reality tv star before he became a wrestler. cm was a wrestler forever and decides to hang it up and get into reality tv...it is ying and yang
>>
>>2685372
>I wonder when Phil will snap and double murder suicide AJ Lee
FTFY
>>
>>2687525
The suicide is inevitable. All we can do now is get AJ to safety before he snaps.
>>
>>2685293
He should just go to a rival company already. Who would we need to jump ship to the competition to start a new monday night war
>>
>>2688149
He's destroyed himself, but the only way to completely ruin himself is to ruin any nostalgia people might get from seeing him return to WWE, by wrestling in another promotion. In terms of his 'brand' he'd probably lose money by wrestling in another promotion.
>>
>>2685293
HE DESERVES IT *CLAP CLAP* *CLAP CLAP CLAP*
>>
File: simpsons.jpg (41KB, 760x571px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.jpg
41KB, 760x571px
>>2687144
This.
the marks getting worked in this thread by basic reality TV shit is laughable. This is like thinking what you see on a pro wrestling TV show is actual real life as well. Marks!!
>>
>>2685293
good
>>
>>2685293
good
>>
>>2685293
Literally who?
>>
>>2685293
kek
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.