[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everybody wants Balor in a stable with Gallows and Anderson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bullet-club-new-japan.jpg (34KB, 449x252px) Image search: [Google]
bullet-club-new-japan.jpg
34KB, 449x252px
>Everybody wants Balor in a stable with Gallows and Anderson
>Cite Bullet Club canon to support the idea

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Young Bucks turn on Balor in his last match before WWE? That suggests that, in canon, Balor was kicked out of Bullet Club. So if we're going off this greater wrestling canon, it makes more sense to me that Balor would fued with Gallows and Anderson, since Balor was betrayed by Bullet Club and Gallows and Anderson never canonically left Bullet Club.
>>
The WWE version of Bullet Club is fraudulent so it doesn't have to abide by NJPW story lines.
>>
What the fuck is "the bullet club" anyway? It seems like a really phony attempt to copy the NWO, but without having any of the backstage political power that would make it credible.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRLjNJ0D9ac

You could interpret this as Finn giving them the cold shoulder because he didn't forget that they betrayed him back in Japan.
>>
>>2685281
But then why is AJ cool with Gallows and Anderson?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak9Vg-JvLJc

WWE isnt playing off NJPWs canon (though I wish they would) thus there's no reason they should hook The Club up with Balor.
>>
>>2685242
>>
>>2685242
>>2685242

almost like the people desperate for wwe bullet club are wwe only fans whove never watched anything else and are mad that a different company had a good idea
>>
>>2685281
They are so much more than the sum of their parts in this promo, they actually make each other better. pls book it vince
>>
>>2685270
It is NWO essentially. They even do the "too sweet" thing. But to answer your question it's a stable started by Fin Balor with I think Taguchi then they took on people like Karl Anderson, Bad Luck Fale, and Tama Tonga. They've just been growing ever since. After Balor left for WWE AJ Styles took over incorporating people like the Bucks, Kenny Omega and Luke Gallows. Then once Styles along with Gallows and Anderson left Kenny Omega took over.

Brief history of Bullet Club. They're NWO for Japan.
>>
>>2686055

It gets even worse, this is from wikipedia - As 1999 began, the divided nWo factions were headed by world champion and de facto leader Nash, who was unhappy with Hall's actions at Starrcade, and Scott Steiner, who had taken over nWo Hollywood following Hogan's retirement in November. On the first Nitro of the new year, which took place at Atlanta's Georgia Dome, Nash and Goldberg were scheduled to face off in a Starrcade rematch as Nash had promised on the December 28 episode of Nitro. However, nWo Hollywood accused the former champion of stalking Miss Elizabeth and Goldberg was arrested and taken from the arena in handcuffs. Later that night, Hogan made his return to WCW for the first time since November 1998 and was challenged by the reigning champion. Hogan accepted Nash's request and took Goldberg's place in the main event. In the match, after the bell rang to begin the bout, Hogan poked Nash in the chest, after which Nash fell to the mat. Hogan covered Nash for the win and became champion again. After the win, Hogan celebrated in the ring with Nash, Hall, and Scott Steiner, revealing that it was all a conspiracy and the nWo had reunited under what would be known as the "nWo Elite" label.

They literally ripped off the nWo and are continually ripping them off by having THE ELITE lol.
>>
>>2686055
>>2686087
The real sad thing is there was a real nWo Japan that was pretty badass. This is why the Burret Crab sucks so much balls now and Los Ingobernables de Japon is the real money makers.
>>
Balor was kicked out by The YBs

Not Anderson & Gallows

>>2686055
>with I think Taguchi

please stop talking about what you don't understand
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.