[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your friends know you watch wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: ric-flair-643848.jpg (113KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
ric-flair-643848.jpg
113KB, 640x788px
Do your friends know you watch wrestling?
>>
Yes. They watch it too.
>>
I don't have any friends.
>>
>>2682810
No. Because I don't have any. Having friends over the age of 20 is utterly and completely useless to me and my lifestyle. Anyone that does is simply either an emotionally challenged retard or a leech.
>>
>>2682810
no.. and they probably do watch too, but we never had a wrestling conversation
>>
File: laugh_crying_kristen_bell.gif (2MB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
laugh_crying_kristen_bell.gif
2MB, 225x225px
>friends
Pfffft...
>>
>>2682928
>le edgy i have no friends, if you do you are le retard
This is why you watch men touch eachother for hours on end. Atleast I'm bisexual
>>
>>2682928
Cringe
>>
You guys are my friends so the answer is no.
>>
>>2682972
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
Yeah, they watch anime so it balances out.
>>
>>2682999
I'm not your friend fag
>>
>>2682810
No, I have a reputation.
>>
>>2682928
cringe
>>
>>2682999
I'm not your friend, buddy!
>>
Yes, my friend and I just went to the Royal Rumble this year.
>>
>>2683217
Cringe
>>
>>2682810
fuck no except one obese guy
>>
>>2683238
cringe
>>
i redpilled two of my friends on wrestling, we watch and go to local nxt events and have fun.

wrestling is fun. have fun.

and yes i hope you cringe.
>>
>>2684983
gay
>>
>>2682847
This
>>
>>2682810
hellll to the no
>>
Friends are basically parasites, I don't like to keep them around.
>>
>>2682810
fuck no you retard
>>
>not having wrestlebros that you watch shows with

This explains so fucking much about /wwe/
>>
>>2682928
I'll be your friend m8
>>
yeah

going to 4chan is a lot more embarassing and i would never admit to that
>>
Yes, but I got out of way to emphasize that I don't watch WWE.
>>
I don't need friends, they disappoint me
>>
they don't care
>>
if you have friends DO NOT tell them you watch a scripted homosexual kiddie show
>>
>>2682999
>>2683187
>>2683207

And we know you watch wrestling
>>
>>2683207
I'm not your buddy, guy
>>
>>2682928
Be careful with that edge kiddo! Maybe being such a cringeworthy manchildren is the reason why you don't have friends
>>
>>2682810
YEAH and they stopped when I started getting just as into it as them. Fucking smark shit stains.
>>
I'm not very obsessive with my fandoms, so the only friends who know I watch wrestling, also watch it or used to. I don't try to talk to wrestling to outsiders.
>>
They must see my on ps4 on the WWE network all the time since it's the only thing I use it for nowadays.
>>
File: NWO.png (524KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
NWO.png
524KB, 686x384px
Yes, because unlike all of you, I'm not an insecure sperg about being a wrestling fan.
>>
LOL. Friends. I don't have friends. I don't need friends. Never have and never will. I am my own best (and only) friend and I wouldn't have it any other way. You may laugh at me for having no friends... but I pity those of you who do have friends.
>>
Yes. Most anime, MLP and other low hanging fruit autistic shit are worse admitting to. At least with rasslin', majority of us watched it as children and it was once a popular thing. Most normies don't give a shit if you watch wrestling or not, just don't be a complete autistic faggot/smark and you will be fine.

Only fucking wewtists who shit up this board claim wrasslin is below mlp or anime, more than likely projecting their depressing lives.
>>
>>2682928
Cringe
>>
>>2682928
>lying to yourself this hard
You need years of therapy anon, my God.
>>
I used to have friends so I know I'm more lucky than others to have those memories at least but I have been very much alone the past few years. And I'm not really embarrassed of any of my hobbies so I would probably openly admit to being a wrestling fan

Un/Luckily nobody cares about anything I do so it's (not) a problem
>>
>>2682810
fucking hell to the no
>>
File: esw.jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
esw.jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
Dude, the people i knew from high school literally started a backyard wrestling movement that got pretty big on youtube.
>>
>>2682810

They know I like it but I downplay it and tell them that I only watch every now and then. They don't know that I'm here forever.
>>
>>2682810
no because I actually have sex
>>
>>2682810
fuck no
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.