[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAM RATINGS KEEP FALLING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_4291.jpg (220KB, 1242x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4291.jpg
220KB, 1242x892px
>Last Week: 2.75
>This Week: 2.61

tfw the E will die in your lifetime

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-5-22-2017.html
>>
BBD WORKING THE RATINGS INTO A DOWNWARD SPIRAL
>>
>>2682654
>Put Reigns in your opening segment
>People turn right off

There's no way to even describe that other than people are turning off because they don't like what they're seeing.
>>
File: 1488337102428.jpg (28KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1488337102428.jpg
28KB, 353x352px
>>2682654

>Romanetty
>It's *insert anyone but Roman*'s fault
>Argument over if he's over yet or not
>BBDWTOS
>Memes, flame baiting and samefagging

Here's your thread for the next 24 hours
>>
>>2682654
B-B-BUT WREDDIT TOLD ME IT WAS A GREAT SHOW!!

THEY KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR WRESTLING RIGHT GUYS?
>>
>Raw with Roman
>Falling ratings
>Raw without Roman
>Falling ratings

Maybe the problem is Raw
>>
KEK
BASED ROMAN WORKING THE RATINGS
>>
LOWEST IN 2 DECADES

2 FUCKING DECADES
>>
>>2682664
it's ALL THREE of the shieldettys fault, genius
>>
Will mnf make it dip below the 2 or will it come before that?
>>
start RAM with Romanetty and Bray Wyatt

What can go wrong!!!???
>>
File: 1491664609835.webm (169KB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491664609835.webm
169KB, 478x360px
The Shield was a mistake
>>
File: 1442428833319.jpg (41KB, 345x471px) Image search: [Google]
1442428833319.jpg
41KB, 345x471px
>>2682654
Not even shocked.
>>
The May 22nd 2017 edition of RAW did 2.615 million viewers million viewers overall, breaking the 2017 record low viewership from two weeks ago. Last week's show did 2.751 million viewers. The show two weeks ago did 2.680 million viewers.

Below is the hourly breakdown:

8PM: 2.661 million viewers
9PM: 2.759 million viewers
10PM: 2.425 million viewers
>>
>>2682654
Russo would get the ratings up. Don't care what anyone says.
>>
Smack will be 1.8 million max.

Nobody's going to tune in to see a poo as champion even if it's a meme here
>>
>Literally doing worse than WCW in 2000

WWE is FUCKED come 2019.
>>
>>2682717
Wouldn't be surprised if there were decent ratings tonight just because of the intrigue of poo as the champ but it will die down next week
>>
>>2682715
Russo only worked during the late 90s, when trashy TV was a novelty with The Jerry Springer show, and even then many of his ideas needed to be shut down by JR (Russo hated him so much for "pushing him down" that he made a parody of JR on WCW). When Russo tried to fly solo on WCW it was a fucking disaster and his career after has been a complete disaster
>>
>>2682715
Thats why they dont bring him in. Too big egos
>>
File: Finna Balor'd.jpg (584KB, 1028x580px) Image search: [Google]
Finna Balor'd.jpg
584KB, 1028x580px
People Do not buy Balor as a top guy, Ratings shit for him.

Show was mostly about him and it sucked.

This pale aids looking KICK manlet is garbage.
>>
>>2682742
>Romanetty mark trying to deflect his guy being the biggest failure in pro wrestling history

LOL
>>
File: 1484162209236.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484162209236.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>2682654
>the E will die in your lifetime

Feels real fucking good, man
>>
>bog blissy down with bay leno
>ratings drop
What a surprise. Get more qts on Raw
>>
>>2682747
I dont watch Raw anymore, just read the text versionand listen to WOR.

people always find an excuse for Balor, they usually blame the city for his no pop/reaction orbasketball/football.

answer this Balor fags,

Why when he was on top in NXT where the ratings for the weekly show the same before and after.

He is not a draw. Casuals or ex fans are not going to tune in or come back for stick thin Kick-Manlet
>>
>>2682654
>>2682713
HAHAHA

I totally forgot about RAM I was watching BOTSJ
>>
>>2682723

Russo fanboys are the ones weren't alive when the attitude era was going on and only look back at the clips. They don't realize that outside of the main event or upper midcard (where Vince was pretty much controlling everything) it was 50-50 to go or complete shit at best.
>>
>main event is literally boring lames and record low rollins
WWMEME WILL DIE BY OCTOBER
>>
>Finn Balor dick sucking segment by Heyman
>That quarter hour rating drop
WEW
>>
File: RAW last 20 weeks.png (30KB, 628x421px) Image search: [Google]
RAW last 20 weeks.png
30KB, 628x421px
TWENTY

PERCENT

DROP

FROM

LAST

YEAR

WWE IS DEAD
>>
>>2682742
This

>when you're an even smaller midget than Karl Anderson
Lmao. Nobody buys this bullshit.
>>
>>2682742
but but but Heyman put him way over and he isn't afraid of Brock
*pops collar*
>>
even wcw was doing better ratings before it died
>>
>>2682654
>Last Week: 2.75
>This Week: 2.61
This is what happens when you have a 76 year old senile out of touch man as a filter.
>>
Everyone on the roster outside of Orton (when he gives a shit), Cena, and Styles carries themselves like a midcarder. And people are tired of Orton and Cena. No one carries themselves like a star. The roster is full of geeks with no confidence in their ability stumbling through poorly scripted lines. Though I guess this is what WWE wants since they don't want another Rock or Cena or Austin or Hogan that becomes more important to wrestling than the company itself.
>>
This is what happens when you don't let stars become stars organically and everyone is effectively part of the machine

People watch shows because they care about the characters, not because of a brand
>>
>>2682841
People need to accept that tastes have changed and wrestling is out of favour and not as cool, it's not just one thing it's lots of things that are leading to WWE's decline.
>>
>>2682742

Ratings peaked this week during the second hour, which focused on Finn Balor, Sasha Banks and Goldust.
>>
I'm not sure the WWE will even end if they go below a 2.

They basically run a monopoly on televised wrestling and there's ZERO competition.

WWE will probably get to the point where they can just air their events on the Network and make enough with that and PPVs if the TV ratings drop low enough.
>>
lmao and they don't have Goldberg to save them this year, football season's gonna be a flippin' disaster.
>>
>>2682856
Nope
>>
>>2682855
If they were not watching during hour 1 then they would have no idea whats next etc.

no way to tie individuals to the actual hour by hour, unless you have some way of knowing what everyone watching is thinking.

it's best to take the rating as a whole.
>>
>>2682856
Don't need competition when your tv deal is still 1/3 of your total revenues. That's going to take a massive hit. They can't afford these kinds of numbers for long. It was reported that they are their own number 1 advertiser (the network) but also the total ad sales are not even half of what nbc universal pays them.
>>
BASED HUNTER RUNNING THE COMPANY INTO THE GROUND
>>
>Blaming Finn Balor

The guy lost last week to the most dimeless 'draw' in the history of sports entertainment since Luger. This is on two people Roman for not carrying the show despite three years of forced down our throats garbage and Vince. The Heyman segment doesn't even make any fucking sense Finn just lost to Roman last week and one of the best minds of the business is telling Finn he is the odds on favorite? Who the fuck writes that shit.
>>
>>2682713
I unironically stopped watching WWE weekly and switched to only PPVs last year in October when Owens won the velvet cake belt.

Keep in mind that I put up with Seth's awful 2015 title reign on a weekly basis.
>>
>>2682872
You're not supposed to remember what happened last week.
- WWE Creative Staff
>>
>WWE will drop to 1 million viewers by the end of the year

They deserve it to. And so do today's dumb smarks.
>>
>>2682670
No shit. Anyone thinking that one guy is the reason people tune in or out of a show is a fucking idiot who reads too many dirtsheet comment sections. People tune out because the writing of the show is garbage and there are zero satisfying conclusions, twists or anything that makes people tune in to TV shows in general, that's it really.
>>
>>2682868
>They can't afford these kinds of numbers for long. It was reported that they are their own number 1 advertiser (the network) but also the total ad sales are not even half of what nbc universal pays them.

Yeah, that's unsustainable.

Are they still trying to turn a profit with the Network? I have no idea about that situation.

I do think they want to get to the point where they can be Network-only, but they'll have to downgrade their product more -- which should be a reality check for them to stop putting lipstick on a pig.
>>
>>2682872
>Wahhh it's Roman's fault

I haven't watched RAW or Smackdown live in 8 months now, and I can tell you that 99.9% of the reason is cause investing 5+ hours of your life on a weekly basis to that trash will make you suicidal.
>>
>>2682879
Yeah I just watch the PPV's now, they have the buildup and story in the promo package before the match so no reason to suffer through 3h of raw
>>
>>2682888
they'll always want to be on tv. you can't really create new fans without it
>>
>>2682872
You really can't blame Roman.

I mean, you can't defend him either.
>>
>>2682654
NBA playoffs working the WWE
>>
>>2682908
>NBA playoffs didn't exist 20 years ago
>>
>>2682879
This is about where I am. Roman beating Finn clean on Raw and this Jinder shit on SmackDown was kinda the last straw for me. TV just kills these guys, so why bother watching it.

Funny thing is I bet if I stopped watching Raw/SD and just watched all the other B-Programming like NXT, UK and 205 Live I'd probably have way more fun.
>>
>>2682888
see this
>>2682897

They need tv. They will get a massive cut though regardless if they stay on USA. The problem is USA may want out now for good and seeing the current situation they may get knocked to a channel that isn't included in most basic cable packages. 2019 won't be the "end" but it will either mark a total product revision or double down and scale what they have way down.
>>
>>2682911
I also stopped watching completely in 2004 during HHH's reign of terror and evolution were ruining the company the same way the shieldetties are ruinning it now. Then when I started rewatching in 2013, I kinda liked it again. Then it went back to sucking in 2015.

It's best taken in small doses. Out of 52 RAWs a year, there's only like 5 of them that are good or have any effort put into them, 1 of which is the post-WM RAW. The rest is just filler stuff, and no wonder they keep losing viewers. No competition and no urgency to be "the best" cause they already have a huge monopoly on the industry.
>>
File: pfontaineratings.png (30KB, 631x441px) Image search: [Google]
pfontaineratings.png
30KB, 631x441px
kek
>>
>>2682914

No they wont.

They are still by far the two highest (and only program that draws any rating) programs on USA network, worst case scenario is they don't get the increase they think they will like last time.
>>
>>2682670
>>2682887
Fucking this. We are well beyond the era of one wrestler being the sole reason for tanking ratings. WWE is filled to the brim with garbage content, storylines, characters, etc. There is absolutely nothing cutting edge or must see about WWE in 2017. Make Sami or Ceasro as the guy you have the same damn result.
>>
If they keep losing 20% every year, then in 5 years WWE will become TNA-tier.
>>
>>2682938
A company not even making half of their investment isn't going to be eager to take another chance when ratings have also almost halved. That's a hard sell, I'm not saying impossible though.
>>
>>2682871
Can't wait until he and his cunt wife take over for good
>>
>>2682722
That's the thing though. what intrigue?

It feels like there's nothing to see. The chase was better than the victory will be.
>>
>>2682723

> t. millennial who learned everything he knows about the 90's on the internet
>>
>>2682722
>because of the intrigue

>Foreign heel as a champ
>Creating any intrigue

This trope has been done a million times in this company, I can't believe people are still falling for it in 2017.

I guess I'm just outgrowing this stuff.
>>
>>2682742
>If I straight up lie and cover it with memes, no one will question it!

Sort yourself out
>>
>>2682722
Is there really any intrigue? He's just gonna go "YOU ALL DOUBTED ME AND HATED ME BECAUSE YOU ARE RACIST AMERICANS BUT I WON ALL BY MYSELF."

Then Randy's gonna come out and be like "You only won because of your dudes, rematch, Money in the Bank, blah blah fuckity blah."
>>
>>2682995
USA still can't get over its hate for brown foreigners so it works. Also, Vince and Trump are close friends
>>
>>2683004
Manlet - True
Kick man - True
Pale - True
>>
>>2683016

Yes because if there's anything Vince wants to do with his failing product is hitch it to probably the only thing that's sunk faster the first 5 months of 2017.
>>
Why am I going to watch a program where for the next year bricks barely there and will squash every credible threat just so Roman can finally beat him at mania.
Why?
I just don't care about raw anymore to the point that I don't watch it for 2 years, still watch the ppvs, but other than the ppvs I don't even look for results that's how little I care about raw.
I'm not watching the Roman reigns show I'm sorry.
>>
>>2683020

>This wrestler I don't like is the reason for the consistent year to year ratings drop.
>>
Even taking into consideration how godawful WWE is right now (and has been for quite some time), it's crazy seeing the ratings drop this hard and this fast. I mean fuck it was only a few months ago that going under 3 million for the final hour was shocking and now they are under 2.5 million. Oh well, they deserve all of this, and I hope the ratings continue to plummet until Vince makes sweeping changes at every level of the company.
>>
>>2683026
Yeah I agree with you.

>please post more green text
>>
>>2683022
Trump is still over on the geek demographic and many of them watch wrestling. Also Trump might go to war very soon and nothing work better for a president's popularity than a war.
>>
>>2683028
>until Vince makes sweeping changes at every level of the company.

Never gonna happen. He's content to let it die before he does
>>
>>2683026
>This wrestler that came up in July of last year and was out from August to April is the reason for the consistent dropping ratings dating back to 2015.
I dunno, makes sense to me.
>>
Balor and Roman aren't solely responsible for the huge ratings drop.

But it's not like they're popping ratings either.
>>
>>2683041
I mean if they weren't being used in a way that was fucking stupid, they could.

Roman as a babyface has always been annoying but since Wrestlemania he's been completely insufferable because whenever he's on screen nobody ever fucking shuts up about MUH YARD or how he beat the Undertaker, except he's still a fucking babyface.
>>
>>2683028
This company is beyond recovering at this point. Not even a second Austin or Rock can save it.
>>
for the record, it's not even rating, it's viewership and I'm fairly sure it's below 2 at this point
>>
>>2683041
The entire show is to tell the story of Roman eventually overcoming Brock Lesnar and being the strongest ever ever ever.

It's all on Roman.

Also, in terms of ratings, last week Raw got 1.89, this week it'll be 1.8 probably and we are still in May.
http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2017-tv-ratings/

SD by comparison is more stable. Considering the lowest of the year is Sept/Oct, it's likely we'll see the all time lows this year. Thanks to Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2682935
20% drop is massive.
>>
>>2683054
>It's all on Roman.
No it isn't. I know this hurts for you to believe but the main roster is saturated by cookie cutter indie darlings who have not done anything to boost ratings to the show. Owens and Styles were both brand champions for 6+ months and ratings still kept going down.
>>
>>2683054
This.
For what it's worth it's the reason I stopped watching after 2015 rumble.
Still watch Smack and NXT though
>>
>>2683059
Eh, I remember ratings being pretty stable with Styles as champ.
>>
>>2683041

It's almost as if there's much bigger factor that are making ratings go up or down each week that have nothing to do with a specific wrestler.
>>
>>2683059
That's bullshit and you know it.
Ratings were going up with Styles as champion, that's why Vince is determined to kill Smackdown
>>
>>2683068
this
>>
>>2683064
>>2683068

That's cause SD was back to being live again, but then they started tanking. The only time SD beat RAW last year was when Cena came back to demand a title shot for the royal rumble.

> Vince is determined to kill Smackdown
It's the same damn company you tin foil hat wearing loser.

>>2683065
This is what I'm trying to beat into the skulls of these idiots, that it's not just 1 wrestler ruining the show, it's all of them including the people backstage who write the scripts and make the big decisions.
>>
>>2683078
>The only time SD beat RAW last year was when Cena came back to demand a title shot for the royal rumble.

Yeah and that's because AJ was in a feud and losing to a literal fucking jobber

>It's the same damn company you tin foil hat wearing loser.
Oh, sweet summer child
>>
>>2682654
>what are the NBA playoffs

Ratings will keep being shit until July.
>>
>>2683093
>Wahhh Vince is ruining le based SD
It's part of the same company you tin foil loser

>>2683094
What will you say when ratings drop to 1.3 during football season?
>>
>>2683097
>What will you say when ratings drop to 1.3 during football season?

Where's Triple H?
>>
>>2683059
How is it their fault when they book 50/50 so no one breaks out as a star? Roman is the only one heavily consistently pushed and he doesn't move numbers.

Also isn't his fault. It's all WWE/Vince
>>
>>2683094
I find it funny how there is always an excuse for low ratings, but never an explanation for why the ratings keep going down
>>2683097
How old are you son? Vince has a habit of fucking over Smackdown whenever it starts to get too popular. See every draft ever
>>
File: 1494901624529.png (20KB, 381x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494901624529.png
20KB, 381x400px
>>2682881
>>
File: 2spooks.webm (1MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
2spooks.webm
1MB, 600x336px
>kill every potential star for 4 years because Roman needs to get over
who the fuck is surprised? at this point I might stop watching even the first hour and just listen to some podcast about the show and watch few interesting youtube clips.
>>
>>2683105
>Muh based Smackdownchads
And here I thought this was just a forced autistic meme on here, people actually buy into the brand split this hard?

Both shows suck equally, SD looks 10 times better than RAW cause it's one hour shorter, plus you get 30 minutes of wrestlers shooting from the hip and not saying cringey things like, "the demon king"

The WRITING and STORYLINES suck. Who even cares about the Hardyz anymore? Is it Roman's fault that they're stuck wrestling Cesaro and Sheamus every week? No it isn't.
>>
>>2683105
Why would Vince deliberately hurt his own product?
Though he does have the habit of taking stars that were made on Smackdown and putting them on Raw. It isn't because he "hates" Smackdown
>>
>>2683115
>Muh based Smackdownchads

And where did I say anything remotely close to that retard? Vince has fucked over Smackdown plenty of times in the past. This is a fact.
You are an underage child if you believe otherwise.
>SD looks 10 times better than RAW cause it's one hour shorter
Thanks for proving my point. This website is +18 kiddo.
>>
>>2683118
>Though he does have the habit of taking stars that were made on Smackdown and putting them on Raw
Thanks for proving my point

>Why would Vince deliberately hurt his own product?
He's a senile old fuck who has the sense of humor of an 8 year old. Who the fuck knows what goes on in his head?
>>
>>2683119
>u-u-underage
>based smackdown
How do you even play consolewars over the same company? I think it's you who is underage cause you can't coherently get your thoughts across. SD was 100 times better in 2004 than it is right now, it's not even a fair comparison. RAW was also still 2 hours back in the day, not 3 hours like it is now.

And I am still right about how the entire product sucks, and not just individual wrestlers bringing it down. If you can't get this through your head then something is wrong with you.
>>
>>2683123
Taking stars from one show to the other doesn't mean he wants to kill a TV show that makes him money
>>
>>2683128
No but it does signal that he wants smackdown to remain the B show.

Notice how raws format rarely ever changes. Instead of taking lessons from products that are getting over, he instead takes the pieces that are getting it over and plop them into his preferred format.
>>
>>2683127

>SD was 100 times better in 2004 than it is right now

And that is relevant to our discussion how?
Every time Smackdown gets momentum, he steps in and fucks it over. If you can't see this, you are willfully blind.
See
>>2683137
>>
>>2683059
>Owens and Styles were both brand champions for 6+ months and ratings still kept going down.
Actually false. During both runs ratings went up.

Owens won the Universal title the 29th of August, lost 5th of March
September average 1.92
October average 2.00
November average 1.98
December average 2.03
January average 2.21
February average 2.18

UPWARDS, Owens confirmed draw.

AJ Styles won the title on Sept 11, lost on Jan 29th
Sept average 1.75
October average 1.63 (including 2 electoral debate nights)
November average 1.70
December average 1.83
January average 1.82

Also upwards despite facing elections early on.
AJ Styles confirmed draw.

These are the numbers. Retract your statement.

Since Wrestlemania 33, the entire show is build around
a) Brock being the strongest ever for beating Goldberg
b) Strowman being the monster who will challenge Brock, lose, confirming Brock is the strongest ever ever.
c) Roman beating both Strowman and then Brock to prove he's the strongest ever ever ever.

And ratings are down the toilet. Raw yesterday is already lower than Smackdown under AJ's run.
>>
>>2683137
I agree. Either make it separate/equal brands or not
>>
Anyone blaming a single wrestler for ratings being down is an idiot.

At this point the company needs a major overhaul if it hopes to turn this downward trend around
>>
>>2683148
Not really. Look at the long term plans:

Goldberg was brought back to build Lesnar
Undertaker's last match was made to put over Roman Reigns.

All of this to build Roman vs Brock II next year.
2 years of long term programming are all about Roman Reigns. Thus it's only right to blame the only guy the company is pushing.
>>
>>2683146
tl;dr ratings go up leading into wrestlemania regardless of what turd has the strap

>ding-dong diddly makes ya scratch the old noggin
>>
File: 1309988730742.jpg (39KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1309988730742.jpg
39KB, 567x567px
>>2682855
>Ratings peaked this week during the second hour, which focused on Finn Balor, Sasha Banks and Goldust.

GOLDIE CONFIRMED DRAW!!!!

Give him the belt Vince!!!
>>
>>2683156
You can't blame roman for trying to take the gift he's been offered. You blame the booking that puts him in that position.

It's like you're trying to say that roman runs into vince's office every hour to make sure he's going to remain the top guy.
>>
>>2683146

AJ won the title when the ratings were at 1.76, the highest they ever got to were 2.02 and that was with Cena's return in December. The lowest they got to were 1.38(which is a record low, no matter how much you wanna cry about presidential debates)

Owens won when the ratings were at 2.38 and they never went higher than that throughout his reign. He also got a record low rating.

The point being made here is that WWE has been hitting record low ratings ever since Seth cashed in. Regardless of who the champion was in the last 2 years, they have hit record low numbers. So to any capable rational human being it's obvious that whoever is holding the top belt doesn't matter, it's what kind of programming the company is putting out. Wrestlemania this year sucked balls, so did the royal rumble where you had the guy who got tossed out last end up main eventing anyway.
>>
>>2682839
Because WCW was still quality. She didn't die, she was MURDERED!
>>
>>2683161
>owens and aj were flops, ratings went down i swear
>t-they went up because wrestlemania guys
>>
>>2683156
>2 years of long term programming are all about [one wrestler]
Under what circumstances would that ever be ok? Take out your feelings about Roman Reigns and just name one wrestler you would like to see in a story line lasting TWO FUCKING YEARS.
>>
>>2682866
How ratings work. It goes like this

1st hour is low because of poor lead in
2nd hour gains momentum and shows the real viewing audience
3rd hour, kiddies go to bed and there is a drop off in viewers
>>
>>2683166
>literally lying in front of data

Holy fuck. Both are upwards. Deal with it.
>>
>>2683181
hey kevin!
>>
>>2683166
Also record lows are 1.5 for Raw (Sid) in 96 and 1.15 for SD on December 2015

You are a fucking liar.
>>
>>2683185
Nash?

Regardless, trend were upwards, none of them got all time lows.

So, hi liar?

But we all know it's neethammer.
>>
>>2683181
You're the one who can't read data dumdum.

>Both are upwards

Unlike you I can post source:
http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2016-tv-ratings/

That goes through everything week by week instead of "averages"

SD Live started at 2.2 on draft night and by the time AJ got the belt it had gone down to 1.76. Is that Roman's fault too?

Then you look at Kevin Owens and you see ratings were at 2.38 and not once did they ever go past that. The best it got to was 2.21 and that was the week Goldberg came back.
>>
>>2683192
My averages are taken from the same exact website. Gerweck.net.

September 2.11+1.88+1.97+1.75=1.92
Exactly as I posted.

You fucking lazy and stupid liar. Lose weight.
>>
>>2683118
>Why would Vince deliberately hurt his own product?
Plenty of reasons.
He's constantly testing his audience for market research to see what he can get away with. He's also the kind of idiot who thinks the main event needs a cooler match right before it so he puts Harper vs Rowan right before, instead of gradually building up the crowd til the final match. They might enjoy themselves too much if he does that and won't pop hard enough for the final match.

In other words, the guy is a complete carny fuck, raised by carnies and surrounded by homosexual carnies. Trying to explain all their carny ways won't reveal their true intentions because its all about exploiting and having sex with rubes.
>>
It really is telling about the state of pro wrestling that the discussion about WWE's TV decline is more interesting than the actual storylines.
>>
>>2683216
>>2683216
Sorry that you just found out your indie darlings don't draw any dimes
>>
>No Jericho
>No Strowman
>Universal Champion who is never there
>The main eventers are two skinny manlets, two fat manlets and a babyface who is forced down our throats despite being universally despised

I can't think of a reason why I'd even want to tune into RAM right now.
>>
>>2683231
Seriously. I can't think of one storyline in WWE that isn't just wrestlers fighting cause they're wrestlers. I would unironically take Russo WCW over this. At least that shit was fun to watch, one way or another.
>>
>>2683258
Brock Lesnar is the real reason RAW is tanking.
>>
>Actually liked Bray Wyatt and his character
>Not an indie darling
>Alright in the ring
>Can deliver a decent promo
>Gets booked like a complete jobber
>Jobs 3 years in a row to Cena, Taker and Boreton at mania
>Taker retires 2 years later and he doesn't even get the rub from beating him, instead that honor goes to a forced baby-face
>All mystique gone cause he never wins any important feuds
>I literally don't care about him anymore
>Same thing with Rusev

I don't care who the main champs are but if guys I like are being booked as complete trash I have no good reason to keep up with them or the show. So do 1 million viewers apparently.
>>
>>2683273
I agree somewhat. It's like we're back in the territory days where people wrestle the same guy for months on end, putting on the same match and the main belt is off in timbucktoo and isn't due back in the area for a few more months.

Back when these weren't televised as often and people thought it was real you could get away with it. For all the shit people give about writers, I have yet to see an angle post romans first rumble loss that wasn't ripped straight out of those days.
>>
>>2683273
Yes, Lesnar never showing up to RAW is one of the reasons RAW is tanking.

Seriously, who the fuck is going to turn in when the main even is going to involve some combination of Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, and Bray Wyatt? All four belong in the mid-card.
>>
I don't watch RAW live. Is Deanetty still devaluing the IC title?
>>
>>2683291
no. wwe is "devaluing"(it never had any value) the IC belt. wrestling is scripted retard.
>>
>>2683295
t.deanetty fan

That answer tell me that he is, which is all I needed to know.

>IC belt never had any value
15+
>>
>>2683300
you sound butthurt. did i blow your mind by revealing that pro wrestling is fake?
>>
>>2682713

Its too fucking long. I wish USA would fuck off with this 3 hour shit.
>>
>No Braun
>ratings continue to plummet

Romanetty, Jasethy, Baloretty, Brayetty, and Joetty blown out.
>>
>>2683311
Hi Renee
>>
File: true alpha hero.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
true alpha hero.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2683353
what a witty response. remember to get some cream on that ass pain ;)
>>
>>2683404
I'm so sorry I insulted deanetty. I'm really sorry, if I knew it would affect you this much I wouldn't have done it. I hope you can find it in you to forgive me.
>>
>>2683422
>still mad
>still responds
wow trolling game really went downhill.
>>
File: 1491860350677.jpg (315KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1491860350677.jpg
315KB, 1200x1600px
>THE ABSOLUTE SHANTY TOWN OF RAM
RAM didn't even get a full 3 (THREE) threads on /asp/.

FUCKING TNA was getting 3 threads last year with the Broken Matt shit.
>>
>>2682669
What if i told you it was a good show but raitings suck so much it dosent mater
>>
>>2683465
I said I was sorry
>>
>>2683475
>console wars over the same company
Not even /v/ is this autistic
>>
>>2683578
I dunno about that man. Final Fantasy Vs. DQ can get the weebs all fucked up. Advance Wars Vs. Fire emblem too.
>>
kurt angle should do something
and not just be a GM
he should form a stable and make Roman miserable
>>
>>2683146
Lol wait your attributing the ratings spike on raw to KO and not to fucking Goldberg returning? I like KO but this is delusional

>>2682715
Man this. Listen he might have wrote garbage that smarks hated, but that zany garbage was entertaining (worked shoots, heel turns for no reason, heel turn and then back to face in a single night, stuff on a pole) But ill take that anyday over the trash we have now

>oh boy can't wait to see the end of the bray-seth fued. Oh look smo joe interfered
>>
>>2683808
Actually, I'm only disproving the fat neet claiming that ratings went down under Owens and AJ's run, which is false. Same goes for his claim that they got ''all time lows''. Unironically SD all time low is in December 2015 under Roman Reigns.
>>
Next week it's going to be 1.7. Not even June yet and they are that low.
>>
>>2682715
Crash TV has been out of style for 2 decades. TNA went nowhere when Russo had full control last decade and half of this decade.

If you honestly think Russo outside his era EVER works then you don't know history.
>>
>>2682742
But Roman was the focus of most of the show with Balor only showing up in the second hour, when it actually peaked.
>>
>>2682691
chad 2 bad title run when
>>
>>2682654
>3 hour RAW
>putting strange choices for your main events like women in the main event for example
>the cruiserweight division

Yeah it is no surprise they keep going down the drain.
>>
Raw and SDL are boring. The storylines are bland. The talent is boring. The matches are mediocre. The belts are a joke. Nobody cares. Even the smarks can't be assed with 5 hours of this boring shit programming every week.
WWE did this to themselves. If NJPW was based in the US we might have ourselves a new Monday Night Wars, because the japs are putting on the best pro wrestling in 20 years right now. WWE is drowning in its own quagmire of uninspiring bullshit.
>>
>>2684697
DELETE THIS
>>
>>2684697
I don't think SDL is boring at all , I actually wish they had an extra 30 minutes just to see what they would do with it. I find it extremely comfy. Yeah there's definitely been shit episodes but nothing compares to how bad Raw is.

RAW on the other hand is dead in the water. Everyone's buried , nobody cares about Roman vs Braun #800 anymore, they still don't have a true top face , there's a no show universal champion who doesn't make them dimes unless he shows up which is 4 times a year , Miz is probably not gonna win the IC, Womens roster is joke tier. It's done.
>>
>>2685381
>extra 30 minutes
No. It would become worse, guaranteed. And SDL isn't great to begin with. It has it's moments and has had a few really good shows but on average it's just so-so. I'll agree that it's watchable unlike RAM.
>>
>>2682742
He could be a top guy if they actually put him with Gallows & Anderson. Add AJ Styles to that stable and they would be unstoppable.
>>
>>2682654
Compare that to the ratings for any other show on USA. WWE is just fine.
>>
>>2682654
Push flippy manlets and minorities. Ratings plummet
>>
>>2682654
>>
>>2682654
kek
>>
>>2682768
>ratings for a show on The WWE Network

>>2685422
Reminder that WWE got lowballed on their last USA deal and they had over a million regular viewers then which they don't have now.
>>
>>2682768
>>2686414

>><>><ratings for a show on The WWE Network

why are antismarks so stupid?

Besides, Balor was a proven draw in terms of attendance and ppv viewership, that's why they went all in, too early, last year. They tried to ride that momentum.
>>2685441
The main event scene for the past 2 months has been Roman, invisible Lesnar and Strowman, all big guys and ratings are actually plummeting with no end in sight.

Do you realize next week Raw could have a 1.7 which is as low as it was in 96?
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.